Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
  • INFPs have tons of visons and ideals. And no balls to go through with any of them
  • Prone to blaming their failures on society/other people instead of their own short comings
  • Attention starving little kittens.
  • Prone to acting like they aren't offended when they're deeply wounded inside
  • When they're active, they always do things on the sidelines instead of the vanguard
  • INFPs want to be acknowledged for their efforts, but rarely ever are
  • I hate you all for being crybabies because deep inside I know that's who I really am. And I'm ashamed of it.
I'm gonna go grab something to drink. I have to kill my brain cells for confessing this stuff.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
*breaks down and sobs*

I'm such a horrible person. I know I deserve this misery :'(

I'm gonna go play video games >.>

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

That aside, I'm working on an indie RPG.

-Extremely creative and artistic, albeit indecisive.
-Honest and straightforward
-Good listener, even if I have a short attention spa
-Animals love me :/
-Advanced eye for beauty and detail

All I can think of right now. Still need more caffeine in my system.

·
Banned
35 Posts
Hey now, we all have our shortcomings and we all have our strengths.
You know that you could phrase all these sentences in a way that they would sound like virtues?
I'm sorry you feel this way, but please consider that it may not be the whole truth.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[/LIST]
Then do something about it. Being an INFP doesn't doom you to being weak and to lack initiative.
You're discriminating against me because I was born lazy :/

You're being prejudiced.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Who says I'm even embarrassed about my faults? I don't give a shit that I ain't perfect.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh hey woah, I thought you were making fun of us all in general, look, there's more than being a stereotypical INFP you know? I think a lot of people throw in the stereotypes /after/ they find out their type.
I may or may not be INFP. I'm going through the typical depression streak that makes the case ambiguous. I might be an ISFP or ENFP or something, but I'm more INFP-ish than usual right now becuase of hardcore depressoin. I have no idea what my real type is cuz I change my mind a lot.

Reactions: Thread Killer

·
Plumcot
2,186 Posts
I may or may not be INFP. I'm going through the typical depression streak that makes the case ambiguous. I might be an ISFP or ENFP or something, but I'm more INFP-ish than usual right now becuase of hardcore depressoin. I have no idea what my real type is cuz I change my mind a lot.
I don't know what to tell you since typing people who are going through streaks of mental illness is really hard. I think something that would be more beneficial is looking at yourself before you were depressed. How did you act? What made you depressed?
I'm sorry you are depressed, I know how it feels too. I hope you didn't make this thread just to bash yourself.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm sort of a sado-masochist, I use it as an escape from my personal problems. So kind of yes, I did intend to scapegoat myself and reverse-haze as a way of letting out anguish.

Before I was mentally ill:

-fantasy prone
-artistic
-attentive to detail
-analytical
-observant
-quiet
-friendly
-forward
-laid back, casual vibes
-reserved socially, but otherwise polite
-extremely small circle of friends, but they all see me as their best friend for the most part. I have like 5-7 friends and I'm they all confide in me more than anyone else
-recluse outside of my tight circle of friends. I'm more jerkish to strangers as a defense mechanism or something until people take the time to know me better, and otherwise I'm very loyal to people in my inner circle and enjoy checking up with them on daily basis

·
Registered
171 Posts
Disappointing post. With a title like that I was expecting a little more venom, even craved it. Throw away posts should go into the random/stream threads. Although there are an infinite amount of gems in those threads, they're also for the hey-look-at-me blurbs.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.