- INFPs have tons of visons and ideals. And no balls to go through with any of them
- Prone to blaming their failures on society/other people instead of their own short comings
- Attention starving little kittens.
- Prone to acting like they aren't offended when they're deeply wounded inside
- When they're active, they always do things on the sidelines instead of the vanguard
- INFPs want to be acknowledged for their efforts, but rarely ever are
- I hate you all for being crybabies because deep inside I know that's who I really am. And I'm ashamed of it.