Personality Cafe banner

You're Charming! (ENFP's)

Tags
enfp's
3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  497882 
#1 ·
Hello there,

So I always wondered why I felt so charmed by enfp's in general. Every character in media that I've watched; played or listened to who is an enfp, have always had me swooning or smiling. I feel as if It's like I can show all of myself without judgement, and in fact i'll get reciprocity and friendship if I were to interact with enfp's. Just the way they interact with the environment's they're in just makes my heart warm. some great example's would be Ellie from the last of us, Simon from the yogscast, Jiraiya from naruto. comedian's like dave chapelle and George Carlin. ahsoka from star wars. All these people I feel like I have a kinship, or affinity that was lost, and I am rediscovering it, I truly admire enfp's and I wish I were one.

I recently discovered that my highest scored cognitive function was Ni (80%), with the next following being Fe (63%), than Ti (55%) and so on. I remember seeing that enfp's stereotypically like INTJ's and vice versa and I am wondering if that is the same for INFJ's. I am also wondering if INFJ subconcious and unconcious mind comes into it, and that part of me is an enfp locked away. So when I watch other enfp's it's similar to a magnet, and it pulls that part of my personality to the forefront. I experience feelings of charm and envy when listening to enfp's, and I'm not sure if that's because I wish I were one or the fact that I wish I was there with them. Anyway, you'll always have a place in my heart.

Thank you for reading and being yourselves. 🙏

See less See more
#10 ·
Hope your feeling better bro. I'm not feeling stellar at the moment, but i'll leave you with a quote.

“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

I hope you punch that depression of your's right in it's face. YOU CAN DO IT!!! :LOL:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.