Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did this for the ISTPs, now I'm going to try/ask here.
Why so little Youtube vids? I get it -- shy, blahblahblah, but I'm trying to analyze the body language portrayed by certain types, and there are hardly any ISFP videos.

Ehm, so, why not make some?
Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeease, with sugar on top. :)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Did this for the ISTPs, now I'm going to try/ask here.
Why so little Youtube vids? I get it -- shy, blahblahblah, but I'm trying to analyze the body language portrayed by certain types, and there are hardly any ISFP videos.

Ehm, so, why not make some?
Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeease, with sugar on top. :)
shy? um, no. I just don't feel the need to post videos on youtube, point blank.

I don't think youtube is the best place to analyze the body language of different personality types, especially since *most* people act different in front of a camera. Ever notice that certain face most people make and those certain eye movements when they are being recorded?

But good luck with that.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think youtube is the best place to analyze the body language of different personality types, especially since *most* people act different in front of a camera. Ever notice that certain face most people make and those certain eye movements when they are being recorded?
Body language says more than words will ever say. The way a person acts in front of camera shows a lot about how they act when they know they're being watched (or about to be watched), especially when they can watch themselves. It's enough to show something about personal comfort and self-consciousness. There are some who look at their monitors WAY too much, and some that hardly ever look.

Regardless, it tells much about persons, whether it's "acting different" or not.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I'm in college for film and I dont feel the need or want to do it....... well im switching majors anyways...

but nope ill have to pass

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
I had a video up, I won't reupload it.

Reactions: ElusiveFeather

·
Registered
490 Posts
I would but I AM one of the shy ones. I just can't bring myself to do it. I wish others would though (yeah, yeah, I know I'm a hypocrite)

·
Registered
490 Posts
This is absolutely hilarious. :crazy: I knew this would happen. Every post by an ISFP here made me chuckle.

Now you should tell them to make facebook pages.
lol. Whats so funny about us?

And I have a facebook page...but I pretty much only use it for BEJEWELED BLITZ!!:crazy:

·
Registered
128 Posts
lol. Whats so funny about us?
Ah, nothing. It's just that the reactions to someone asking ISFPs to unnecessarily disclose something personal about themselves was met with exactly the same reaction I've come to expect. :proud:

And I have a facebook page...but I pretty much only use it for BEJEWELED BLITZ!!:crazy:
Hahah, my ISFP friend can get pretty anal when people bug her about getting a facebook page. It's an endearing quirk. :laughing:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hahah, my ISFP friend can get pretty anal when people bug her about getting a facebook page. It's an endearing quirk. :laughing:
Thats funny because I used to be completely anti-facebook/social networking. I'm still anti-twitter.

When I first made my facebook page I added everyone I knew from high school, middle school, etc.. I added pretty much anyone I had ever met. I got sucked in by the hype.

Then I actually got annoyed at myself for being one of those "facebook people". It felt fake and weird so I deleted all my profile info and anyone who I wouldn't actually hang out with in real life. Now my facebook page is so boring that all I can do is play bejeweled blitz and renovate my awesome Chinese restaurant on Restaurant City.

I like it much better this way. :laughing:

·
Registered
402 Posts
I love having a facebook; it's the easiest way to stay in touch with all my friends who went off to college! Also, my myspace is the only way I can keep in touch with an old friend of mine who got deported to Mexico. :(

Socializing online is a lot easier than in person, even though I know it's unhealthy. :tongue:

The difference between facebook and here is that only my friends see my stuff on facebook. Here, anyone can.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Socializing online is a lot easier than in person...
Hahah, yup, this is a sentiment shared by my ISFP friend as well. I still haven't met her in person even though she's been in town a coupla times in the past months. Why is that, do you think? Would it be that she's just uncomfortable with meeting me in person period, or that there's some anxiety involved when the decision comes up?

And before you say it, yeah, I probably am in a better position to answer that question than someone who doesn't know her. :crazy: Still, I appreciate any insight you might be willing to offer on the basis of personality type.

Also, totally hijacked this thread.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hahah, yup, this is a sentiment shared by my ISFP friend as well. I still haven't met her in person even though she's been in town a coupla times in the past months. Why is that, do you think? Would it be that she's just uncomfortable with meeting me in person period, or that there's some anxiety involved when the decision comes up?

And before you say it, yeah, I probably am in a better position to answer that question than someone who doesn't know her. :crazy: Still, I appreciate any insight you might be willing to offer on the basis of personality type.

Also, totally hijacked this thread.
If you come to my town, I would meet you in a heartbeat. I'm keen on meeting new people. And I don't like facebook for all it's fakeness. I'd rather meet and talk to people in real life. Leaving your life like an open book for everyone to read? Plzz :dry:

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
I used to have like 500+ people listed as "friends" on Facebook like acquaintances, family, and what not, but after a while I had to censor myself because a lot of people apparently had issues with my boldness, and I find that extremely annoying. Sure, I'll act all perfect for these so called "normal" people in person, but when they tell me to do it on the internet too I kinda get pissed off because the internet is where I vent my shit. I do not collect friends, so yeah, they can fuck off. Today I only have 26 people listed.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm INTJ...this video reminds me of myself in high school...?!:shocked: This video is of an ISFP......

1 - 20 of 329 Posts