Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First lets start with an INTP. ThatZak, here's a link

He is a fire raging INTP! And also he already acknowledge that he is one, like what he stated in this video

Aside from his looks, he is intelligent, funny and quirky=INTP. :wink:

Ian Hecox from Smosh, I think he is an ISTP. I done a little research, it said he was an athlete(Se) and received a bunch of medals. But I'm still uncertain.

What do you think? And how about the other youtubers?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Meekakitty: XNFX? Probably an XNFP. She has social anxiety, so she's not very...social, but she used to act and sing in high school. I really like her hair. I want to dye my hair (not bright red though).

Charlieissocoollike: ENFP?

...I love youtubers (because I don't have any meaningful relationships OTL) so I'd put a lot more... but I don't want to overpower the whole thread.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
@BUtheBabyUnicorn yay I like meekakitty :)

I liked her since I saw her rendition of "Don't Unplug Me"

and an equally awesome version of "Love You Like a Love Song". This is how I found out about Mitchell Davis

now that's a love song XD

·
Banned
492 Posts
I take great pride in saying that Fred is an ENTP. Such unique intuition and creativity in his videos.

Im just fukin with you...i dont understand his popularity, it makes me sick...heres a video of an ENTP...

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I take great pride in saying that Fred is an ENTP. Such unique intuition and creativity in his videos.
Fred's high on something. I don't know what it is, but he's high. I don't just say that because he speeds up his videos by a little. I think he does sugar, and lots of it.

·
Banned
492 Posts
Fred's high on something. I don't know what it is, but he's high. I don't just say that because he speeds up his videos by a little. I think he does sugar, and lots of it.
HELIUM duuhh and a shit load of it...enough to start a reaction, im surprised he doesnt spontaneously combust..... or wait, is helium a result of a fusion reaction? I dont fukin remember.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I'm glad you mentioned ThatZak. I've been meaning to make a thread about him. He's my favorite lesser known YouTuber, and I'd imagine is very appealing to INTPs.

Reactions: VivianeScrooge

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
Kassemg is my current youtube crush. I have no idea what he is.

I swear, existentialistcat appeals to all male INTPs.
Nah, her corny poetry turned me off. Plus her voice is too soft for comfort. She also looks malnourished.

Reactions: Gerd
1 - 20 of 81 Posts