Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the MBTI types of the characters in Yugioh?

Yugi: INFP
Yami: INXX
Kaiba: XNTJ
Mokuba: ESFP
Joey: ESXP
Pegassus: ENXP
Bakura: IXFX
Yami Bakura: XNTX
Tristan: ENFJ
Marik: INFP
Yami Marik: ENTP
Bandit Keith: ESTP
Rex Raptor: ESTP
Mai Valentine: ESFP/ESTP
Weevil Underwood: INTP
Tea Gardner: IXFX

What do you guys think?

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
possibly, 6w7 So/Sx

INFJ 8w9 Sx/So or So/Sx

INTJ 8w7 Sp/Sx

ES?J 6w7 So/Sx

ESFP 7w8 So/Sx

INFP 4w3 Sx/Sp

INTP 5w4 Sp/Sx

ENTJ 8w7 Sp/Sx

ISFP 9w8 So/Sx

E?FP 7w8 Sx/Sp

ENTJ 8w7 Sp/Sx

yeah 3w2 So/Sx

?STP 3w2 ???

I'm leaning ESTP 7w8 (possibly 8w7) Sp/Sx

yeah, 6w5 Sp/So

ENFJ 2w1 So/Sx

·
Banned
317 Posts
Gosh, it's been about 8 years at the least, but I'll give it a shot.

Yugi - ISFP 9w8
Atem - ENTJ 8w9
Anzu - ENFJ 4w3
Jonouchi - ESFP 7w6
Honda - ISTJ 2w1
Bakura - INFP 4w5
Thief King - ISTP 8w7
Seto - INTJ 5w6
Malik - ENFP 6w7

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Yugi is a total INFP. Can't be convinced otherwise. The Pharaoh comes across as INFJ or INTJ.

Reactions: thor odinson

·
Registered
250 Posts

What do you guys think?
Solomon Muto: xNFJ
Yami Yugi: INxJ
Kaiba: INTJ
Mokuba: xNFP
Joey: ESFP
Pegasus: ENFx
Bakura: INxP
Yami Bakura: INTP
Tristan: ESFJ
Marik: INTP
Mai: ESTP
Tea: ESFJ
Duke Devlin: ENTP
Serenity: IxFJ

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ennegrams are a little bit more difficult to decide

·
Registered
250 Posts
Actually, Tristan is probably an ENFx (ENFJ?)

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
Kaiba: INTJ
Joey: ESFP
Pegasus: INFP
Bakura: INFJ
Tristan: ENFJ, i like this but want to hear more
Mai Valentine: ESxP lean T
Tea Gardner: ISFP

·
Registered
187 Posts
Atem: INTJ without a doubt, uses Ni-Te throughout the series:

Yami Bakura: INTJ with plenty of inferior Se. Probably an unhealthy 5w4 (appears 7w8 instead)
Tristan: Clearly ESFJ
Tea: A very, very obvious ISFP.

The consensus for the rest on this thread look about right.

·
Registered
187 Posts
@<span class="highlight"><i><a href="http://personalitycafe.com/member.php?u=208778" target="_blank">Caneaster</a></i></span>
all the ones you asserted with confidence
Not sure I "asserted" anything, but anyway;

Atem: INTJ 1w9. He has the basic fear of a 1 (of being corrupt/evil, defective, re-watch the seal of orichalcos arc if you want proof). Dominant Ni, he's extremely insightful

and is constantly thinking several steps ahead of his opponent to the point most cannot fathom, something quintessential to the INxJ, INTJ in particular. His Ni is so developed that even Seto (another INTJ and a genius) can't keep up with him at times. His manner of dealing with the outer world is definitely Te rather than Fe, he is always using empirical logic and determines logical steps he should take in order to win a duel.

Tristan: I don't see much Ni-Se and I'm convinced he's an SJ, he cares about the security of the group first and foremost so out of ENFJ and ESFJ I'm favoring on the latter.

Tea: Came across as very ISFP in the flashback of when she first met Yugi and Joey. Her long-term aspiration of being a dancer is even somewhat cliche of Se-Ni, and she's clearly a dominant feeler because she evaluates literally everything based on whether it is right or wrong to her (Fi) as opposed to in some kind of objective, external sense (Fe). The way she's extremely stubborn and serious when it comes to her personal values and beliefs seems very Fi-dom.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Yugi - INFX (Seems INFJ to me, but everyone seems to be saying INFP)

Atem - INFJ. Definite Ni here.

Kaiba - INTJ

Joey - ENFJ

Tristan - ISFJ

Pegasus - ENTP

Bakura - INFP

Oh? People are saying Pegasus is an INFP? And not just any old INFP, but a 4w3? Hmm, If that's the case, my love for the character would make sense, wouldn't it?

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Yugi: INFP. So much Fi, jeez louise. And he's so trusting too- reminds me of my sister when she was younger.

Atem: ENTJ, I think. He definitely has the dramatic edge and sense of timing of an Se user, and the Fi of Yugi. I think it also makes sense because he has a line in the comics about having learned a lot from Yugi- which would make sense, since ENTJs have a lot to learn from INFPs (my sister's an INFP- she's single-handedly responsible for teaching me not to be a Te-dom dick all over the place all the time).

Jonouchi: ESxP

Kaiba: xNTJ, 8w7. He's mildly terrifying in the comic books.

Honda: ESFJ

Pegasus: ENxP, definitely. He's such a troll.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Yugi: INFP. So much Fi, jeez louise. And he's so trusting too- reminds me of my sister when she was younger.

Atem: ENTJ, I think. He definitely has the dramatic edge and sense of timing of an Se user, and the Fi of Yugi. I think it also makes sense because he has a line in the comics about having learned a lot from Yugi- which would make sense, since ENTJs have a lot to learn from INFPs (my sister's an INFP- she's single-handedly responsible for teaching me not to be a Te-dom dick all over the place all the time).

Jonouchi: ESxP

Kaiba: xNTJ, 8w7. He's mildly terrifying in the comic books.

Honda: ESFJ

Pegasus: ENxP, definitely. He's such a troll.
So I read 30 of the mangas in 24 hours this weekend because I actually had free time for once, and I have Updates.

I think Anzu is an ENTJ or ENFP. She's much more straightforward and direct than Yugi, and she doesn't put up with any bullshit- when a guy touches her butt at work, she slaps him, and she sends Jonouchi and Honda packing when Yugi's too scared of them in the first manga of the originals. I'd say ENTJ but she seems fairly dreamy- like when she willingly endangers herself by putting herself on the bomb car in the hopes that "other Yugi" will come save her. That was just stupid. And she seems more relegated to the cheering section later on, which I know I wouldn't be okay with.

Jonouchi is such an ESFP. He's silly and loud and out there, but he also has very strong values, like standing up for his friends, and he has no Ti that I can see.

Honda: I want to say Honda is an xSTP. I'm inclined to believe he's introverted, because he seems to spend a lot of time by himself and be alright with that. But I think he also has a fair amount of Fe. He's also fairly accommodating of others, like when he takes his nephew (even though his nephew's a pain in the ass) and gives himself up for his friends without saying anything with the falling blocks. That might be Fi-Te, but his performance in Death T-1- realizing the guns were rigged, then coming up with a plan to win anyway- is pure Se and Ti, in whatever order. But he doesn't have Jonouchi's "let's just get straight to it and storm over the top of the game!", which is likely underdeveloped Te.

Bakura: ISFJ? He's difficult to type, but he's definitely an IxFx. He's very quiet, but I think the emotional explosions are more likely Fe than Fi. He emotes outward instead of keeping it inside.

Evil Bakura: ExFP? He's revenge-driven and I usually don't try to type sociopaths (or whatever he is). Maybe ExTJ actually.

Kaiba: xNTJ. I think ENTJ. He's very action-driven and gets things done, but also talks a lot.

Mokuba: ENFP? He's little, so it's hard to tell.

Yugi's Grandpa: Ooh. Uh. This one's hard. I can't tell, his character goes from comedic foil in the originals to actual character, but we don't see that much of him. ISTJ maybe?

Marik: ENxJ. Maybe ENFJ? He definitely has charisma, but I know ENTJs have that as well. Motorcycle = Se user, Te-Fi = keep your anger in check. Holding a grudge is something unhealthy ENTJs do, and do very well. But I can't tell.

Evil Marik: Nope.

Ishizu: INFx. The "I know all" vibe and the "I planned this" vibe says INFJ to me, but I could buy INFP. She's very determined.

I stand by Atem: ENTJ and Yugi: INFP. Pegasus is definitely an ENTP. He's a troll and he has eclectic interests, and he doesn't appear to take anything serious but secretly does have an emotional side.

·
Registered
330 Posts
So I read 30 of the mangas in 24 hours this weekend because I actually had free time for once, and I have Updates.

I think Anzu is an ENTJ or ENFP. She's much more straightforward and direct than Yugi, and she doesn't put up with any bullshit- when a guy touches her butt at work, she slaps him, and she sends Jonouchi and Honda packing when Yugi's too scared of them in the first manga of the originals. I'd say ENTJ but she seems fairly dreamy- like when she willingly endangers herself by putting herself on the bomb car in the hopes that "other Yugi" will come save her. That was just stupid. And she seems more relegated to the cheering section later on, which I know I wouldn't be okay with.

Jonouchi is such an ESFP. He's silly and loud and out there, but he also has very strong values, like standing up for his friends, and he has no Ti that I can see.

Honda: I want to say Honda is an xSTP. I'm inclined to believe he's introverted, because he seems to spend a lot of time by himself and be alright with that. But I think he also has a fair amount of Fe. He's also fairly accommodating of others, like when he takes his nephew (even though his nephew's a pain in the ass) and gives himself up for his friends without saying anything with the falling blocks. That might be Fi-Te, but his performance in Death T-1- realizing the guns were rigged, then coming up with a plan to win anyway- is pure Se and Ti, in whatever order. But he doesn't have Jonouchi's "let's just get straight to it and storm over the top of the game!", which is likely underdeveloped Te.

Bakura: ISFJ? He's difficult to type, but he's definitely an IxFx. He's very quiet, but I think the emotional explosions are more likely Fe than Fi. He emotes outward instead of keeping it inside.

Evil Bakura: ExFP? He's revenge-driven and I usually don't try to type sociopaths (or whatever he is). Maybe ExTJ actually.

Kaiba: xNTJ. I think ENTJ. He's very action-driven and gets things done, but also talks a lot.

Mokuba: ENFP? He's little, so it's hard to tell.

Yugi's Grandpa: Ooh. Uh. This one's hard. I can't tell, his character goes from comedic foil in the originals to actual character, but we don't see that much of him. ISTJ maybe?

Marik: ENxJ. Maybe ENFJ? He definitely has charisma, but I know ENTJs have that as well. Motorcycle = Se user, Te-Fi = keep your anger in check. Holding a grudge is something unhealthy ENTJs do, and do very well. But I can't tell.

Evil Marik: Nope.

Ishizu: INFx. The "I know all" vibe and the "I planned this" vibe says INFJ to me, but I could buy INFP. She's very determined.

I stand by Atem: ENTJ and Yugi: INFP. Pegasus is definitely an ENTP. He's a troll and he has eclectic interests, and he doesn't appear to take anything serious but secretly does have an emotional side.
Why do you believe that stem is entj

1 - 20 of 25 Posts