Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i just want to point out that i love the concept of an INFJ villain. They have certain qualities that make them somewhat relatable, but you can't agree with their methods. They always have the greater good in mind, even though they are willing to make sacrifices, which brings the difficult moral questions. To me, that makes the best kind of villain, the kind that can route all the people for a cause, a bigger picture, not just a plain evil person that wants absolute chaos, but a relatable human being that got lost on the way. INFJ villains: ra's al ghul, Loki, Yagami Light, Uchiha Itachi(although technically not a villain), and of course Zaheer.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I thought this when I saw the season. His ability to be incredibly linked with the spiritual world, and being able to let go of things from the past, and his fairness in arguements and ability to be a few steps ahead at all times, among other things, make him a sure fire bet for INFJ. He definitely uses Ni, for sure. He also seems to have Fe because he shows how he wants the public/people of this world to rise up and free themselves; his mission is very universal. So if he uses Ni, then he must have Se, and if he uses Fe, then he must have Ti. These four functions narrow him down to - INFJ, ENFJ, ESTP, and ISTP. He seems to be Ni dominant, so INFJ is the most likely case.

Reactions: chocolatefox
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.