Personality Cafe banner

201 - 217 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello there, fellows! It took me a while to get myself to socialize here, but I'm glad to have found this place and I thought that I'd introduce myself whilst procrastinating with about 3 projects that need to be done in less than 48 hours. I guess that kinda strengthens my ENFP identity :)

1) Where are you from/where do you live?
I'm from Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia – that's a part of former Czechoslovakia for some of you folks. I love my city, a small (about 500K inhabitants) and cozy place that has its charm despite the tragic post-Communist state of disrepair in some areas.

2) How old are you? (Ballpark is more than fine)
25 and counting I guess.

3) What sort of work are you doing?
I translate and interpret between English and Slovak (and occasionally, Italian and Slovak). In addition, I teach English as a second language and from time to time, do some editing and copywriting. So I'm primarily a language person. I'm also very much in love with music, singing my vocal cords off in my favourite choir and creating screeching sounds with my violin, at times for money.

4) What do you look to gain out of being here?
I primarily came here to feel the spirit of my fellow ENFPs gathered in a friendly community. Plus, I might need some tips on how to navigate the waters of romantic relationships. I feel I've been a tad bit unstable in that area and would really like now to build up a strong and healthy relationship with this fella I've just started seeing. Which means any friendly nudges will be more than welcome.

5) How did you find out about your type? (It's ok if you're still unsure)
The 16personalities test, but I did some others with the same results.

6) What are you favourite things in THE world!?
Languages, music, good food, and last but not least, all the people I care about.

7) How long have you been putting off paying those bills??
I finally started writing my agenda into a calendar as my New Year's resolution so I am getting better with that. No idea how long I'm gonna be able to keep myself organized.

8) This question has been left open, let that Ne go free range bby!
I just saw Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri. Freaking awesome film, gotta say.

·
Registered
277 Posts
kinda didn;t see this till now

1) Where are you from/where do you live? - I am in Idaho. no not Iowa! We have potatoes. No u dah hoe. there got the jokes out. :p
2) How old are you? (Ballpark is more than fine) - 20
3) What sort of work are you doing? - I'm a college undergrad

Some Extras
4) What do you look to gain out of being here? - I just like companionship and its nice to have people with similar interests aka typology.
5) How did you find out about your type? (It's ok if you're still unsure) - Lotsa research.
6) What are you favourite things in THE world!? - Beanie boos, glitter, soda, owls, hummingbirds, ravens, dolphins, sea animals in general, basically anything remotely cute.
7) How long have you been putting off paying those bills?? - I...try to pay them as quickly as possible. XD otherwise I spend the money on something else and realize I'm 1-2 dollars short...and I start looking for dimes people forgot about...
8) This question has been left open, let that Ne go free range bby! - Come along, come along with meee, come along come along you'll see, what it's like to be freeeee. its a song.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm from the US. Still here. :p

A quarter of a century old.

Retail :p And hating every minute of it.

Better understanding of myself and my type in general. Also connecting with likeminded individuals.

The Humanmetrics test initially, but then I went on to mistype as TONS of other types before gaining a full understanding of the functions and realizing ENFP is correct for me after all.

My family, friends, cats, food, music, crafts.

Well I was going to put them off, but then my ESFP roommate advised me otherwise so apparently I won't be putting them off. :p

My favorite lyrics in the history of song lyrics:

"For you I pretended to be happy when I was sad
For you I pretended I was strong when I was hurt
I wish love was perfect as love itself
I wish all my weaknesses could be hidden
I grew a flower that couldn't be bloomed in a dream that couldn't come true"

- Fake Love by BTS.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I live in Denmark :D
Still a high-school student

Some Extras
Exchanging knowledge abt MBTI, etc., getting to know interesting ppl
A blog i was reading mentioned MBTI and it interested me. Took me quite some time to figure out my type though
My friends, learning abt different cultures/languages,learning new stuff in general, music
Haha, how do u put off paying for bills you don't even know exist (I just opened my mailbox...I'm screwed lmao)
I just imagined the lyrics of a thousand miles sung to the melody of the mighty ship by the housemartins and i find it hilarious somehow

·
Registered
6 Posts

i'm from singapore! i'm still here right now.

17!!!

i'm a student right now, but i really, really want to go into creative work like writing or design or theater. my dream job right now would be playwriting.

meeting people! maybe knowing a bit more about myself, too. and being finally able to type EVERYONE i know! ;)

i took like 700 personality tests, considered i was an infp, then an enfp, then esfp, then isfp, then went straight back to enfp and cognitive functions tests proved it.

right now-- poetry, glitter, reddit, chocolate ice blended coffee, soy milk, j-pop, any sort of crazy no-limits conversations.

don't remind me!!!!!

my entp friend and i have decided that everyone we know in real life corresponds to some fictional trope or another. there is symbolism. there is foreshadowing. we have slides.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oops! I forgot this profile existed. Well, okay, this is from forever ago, but I'll respond anyway.

NASCAR, NASCAR, NASCAR, NASCAR, seriously though, have you ever entered a Kentucky derby? Did you win? What did you win? Was it Kentucky?

Hahahaha, oh man, I gotta hear that story, I can’t even conjure it like how, did it fly off and then decide it wanted revenge and turned around, so then you turned to run away but it was already too late???

Sammmmmmmme, I’d still mostly get the same result, fairs fair though, at the end of the day you know who you are best. Have you looked into enneagram? That one is pretty interesting too!

I like how you started with rats because now I can’t help but imagine you training them in yoga and fitting them with like early 90s workout gear and brightly coloured headbands.

Uh no! you better go check! It’d be so good if you opened the mail box and a bottle rocket flew out and hit you on the butt again o.o

Aw man, that sucks to hear, hope all is well, (just looked up korg triton), totally do it, you’ll be just like Bo Burnham! (or Ross, ahehehe). At any rate- welcome ^_^
Haha despite being from Louisville and living in Indy, I have never attended or entered a race of any kind. Not even on foot. I have, however, lost money on a race. And I'm mad about that one, because I decided to bet on the longshot because it was my favorite number, but then I looked at the odds and decided that I should pick a safer bet, despite feeling like I should still pick my favorite. So I watched a couple of hours of each of the horses' previous races, and decided for sure on the safe favorite horse because the longshot hadn't won any. And then the damn longshot horse won! Turns out, that jockey has a way of hugging the rail or some other such maneuver, and it was the craziest thing I've ever seen happen. So I guess if you bet on anything in horse racing, bet on the jockey? I still dunno how any of that works, but I missed out on $20 on like 50:1 odds because of my waffling, and that's a lot of money, so now I just focus on the mint juleps and crazy hat parts of the derby and forget about the betting.

Indianapolis motor speedway is cool. Ironically, there's a traffic circle right outside it that they just built and the speed limit is like 15 mph. Indianapolis is obsessed with circles, traffic circles everywhere. Also, the roads are falling apart. It's a terrible place, I wouldn't recommend ever even visiting here.

So that bottle rocket, I'd set it off, then the bottle fell over and I went to turn around and run, but I tripped over a parking block. It luckily didn't hit me, but it definitely went more horizontal than straight up.

I usually type as an enneagram 6, occasionally a 4 or a 9. I think 6 is pretty accurate, though.

I have played around with my rats for Christmas! I have a tiny Christmas tree that a friend bought as a joke tree. And I ended up with it somehow, so now it's the rat's tree every year. This past winter, I brought in snow for them in a bucket, threw some blueberries and popcorn in it and on the tree to get them to explore in there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I'm Tess!

Seattle, WA in the US. Nicest place I've ever lived.

Late 40s

When I figure it out, I'll let you know. I'm planning on starting over with a new career, and currently sorting through possibilities. Something helping people in some fashion or other, hopefully.

Meet other people, learn more about myself, and maybe other new and interesting things that I haven't even thought of yet.

I come out ambiguously on tests, so I just kept reading until I was sure what fit me.

Playing tabletop games with people, just hanging out and talking about everything until 2 in the morning, lemon bars, sewing new dresses, human physical contact, helping out a friend.

Don't even ask.

Today was the perfect sunny, cool fall day, and I got to go with a friend off into the mountains, surrounded by trees with leaves changing colors, just enjoying the moment. It was a good day.

·
Registered
692 Posts
France

30y.o.

Human contact.

I took tests, asked opinions on PerC got both ENFP/INFP replies. Flipped a coin, got INFP, choose ENFP.

Learning.

As soon as there is monetary income.

Nice to meet you all.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Noyau Obscur said:
Flipped a coin, got INFP, choose ENFP.
Shockingly accurate way of doing it, honestly. XD

Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’m from Russia.

I am 27 years old.

Design.

New people and maybe new knowledge or just something :D

Reading, self-watching, tests, ask people.

Good music, coffee, books, good movies, coffee again, learning, friends, walks, travels, writing, etc…

Thanks for remind me :)

42… Or you want something different? Maybe later :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
From California, but moved to South Carolina last year for work.

I work in the IT field

Honestly, until about a week ago, I thought I was an INFP. Kinda just want to get a sense of my people, if that makes sense.

My counselor informed me that I was incorrect about who I thought I was. It's a long story but I'm more than happy to share.

Can EVERYTHING be my favorite thing? No? Ok, then: Coffee, a good story in any media, friends, cold and rainy weather

I pay my bills the day they're due...or a bit later.....

Why only one open question?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Why only one open question?
Because if questions were holes, we would need only one to sink the whole boat.
And so, welcome aboard ! Enjoy your stay here !

201 - 217 of 217 Posts