Discussion Starter #1
Type: 4
MTBI: ENFJ
Oldham's Personality Style: Idiosyncratic
Sun: Sagittarius
Moon: Scorpio
Rising/Ascendant: Libra

What'
s your Zodiac sign (or various other types)?

Reactions: n2freedom

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Sun: Taurus
Moon: Aries
Rising: Libra

So fucking amused that I still remember this. 3 years ago BFF read my whole chart; all the signs to whatever planet they're positioned in for me to see why we've been friends forever. Shit took forever and a half. lol I don't think I would have been able to sit through it had it not been for the glass of gold label.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Sun - Gemini
Moon - Virgo
rising - Leo

I say this is pretty accurate. There are other parts of my chart that fit my ISFP personality better (the whole sensitivity thing). I relate most with type 9, though not completely. Not sure about Oldhams yet.

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Type: 4
MTBI: ENFJ
Oldham's Personality Style: Idiosyncratic
Sun: Sagittarius
Moon: Scorpio

What'
s your Zodiac sign (or various other types)?
Enneatype: 8
MBTI: ENTJ
Sun: Leo
Moon: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Numerology Life Path: 4
Oldham's Personality Style:Vigilant
DISC: Dominant/Influencing

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Type: 3w2
MTBI: ENTJ
Sun: Libra
Moon: Aries
Rising: Sagittarius

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm sun in leo moon in gemini and aquarius rising. My mom is very into astrology so I know. I think it is completely bogus.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I'm sun in leo moon in gemini and aquarius rising. My mom is very into astrology so I know. I think it is completely bogus.
I never thought much about astrology but the personality characteristics described are usually spot on. For example, Mercury was in the sign of cancer when I was born, and all the descriptions that go with that placement are true for me.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I, in general, dislike astrology. The idea that distant, mostly dead stars could indicate (or for some, 'determine') your 'fate' is depressingly fatalistic/ hopeless. Or just the whole idea of predetermined fate (from birth. Which makes it interesting because mine got scheduled early because the doctor who performed the C cut was going to a vacation) is... iffy.

Whether they actually 'work' (accurate, helpful) or not, that.. I have no idea.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I, in general, dislike astrology. The idea that distant, mostly dead stars could indicate (or for some, 'determine') your 'fate' is depressingly fatalistic/ hopeless. Or just the whole idea of predetermined fate (from birth. Which makes it interesting because mine got scheduled early because the doctor who performed the C cut was going to a vacation) is... iffy.

Whether they actually 'work' (accurate, helpful) or not, that.. I have no idea.
Doesn't hurt entertaining the idea, right? :p

I don't believe in it either, even though it can be surprisingly accurate when you get a professional reading and not read it in some vain and stupid gossip magazine. But I think it's interesting to try and get a complete view of your personality using as many theories, no matter how dumb they can prove to be, simply because you get so many different things to consider. If you're like me, you might discover many previously "hidden" things about yourself that might've been hard to be aware of :D

·
Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013
10,959 Posts
Doesn't hurt entertaining the idea, right? :p

I don't believe in it either, even though it can be surprisingly accurate when you get a professional reading and not read it in some vain and stupid gossip magazine. But I think it's interesting to try and get a complete view of your personality using as many theories, no matter how dumb they can prove to be, simply because you get so many different things to consider. If you're like me, you might discover many previously "hidden" things about yourself that might've been hard to be aware of :D

Reactions: Mr Canis

·
10,959 Posts
I played with them all as a kid except the crystal ball. Also played with the palm reading kit. LOL!

Palm reading ... I knew I forgot something! and tarot cards!

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Palm reading ... I knew I forgot something! and tarot cards!

tsk tsk tsk! How did you forget Tarot cards....they are my absolute favorite of all psychic mediums! You also forgot runes, i-ching, and crystals. You're slipping Ms. Bossy. LMAO! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
10,959 Posts
tsk tsk tsk! How did you forget Tarot cards....they are my absolute favorite of all psychic mediums! You also forgot runes, i-ching, and crystals. You're slipping Ms. Bossy. LMAO! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tarot cards are so fun to play with! Me and my INFJ best friend always sit down and do Tarot. Of course, I always put on the most goth shit I can find in my closet and I light some candles and I'm all like "Holy spirit, show yourself!"!

Then she turns to me and goes like "It doesn't work like that. Ghosts have nothing to do with it".
Damn...

·
10,959 Posts
Tarot cards are so fun to play with! Me and my INFJ best friend always sit down and do Tarot. Of course, I always put on the most goth shit I can find in my closet and I light some candles and I'm all like "Holy spirit, show yourself!"!

Then she turns to me and goes like "It doesn't work like that. Ghosts have nothing to do with it".
Damn...
What? No incense?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.