why vape and not smoke? - Page 6

why vape and not smoke?

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 120
Thank Tree112Thanks

This is a discussion on why vape and not smoke? within the Trends Forum forums, part of the Topics of Interest category; Originally Posted by Blue Ribbon My caste of Hindus don't eat meat. I come from a long line of vegans ...

  1. #51

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ribbon View Post
    My caste of Hindus don't eat meat. I come from a long line of vegans and vegetarians. Still my family line sucked and a lot of males have infertility. And one of my mom's cousins have cancer of the stomach. Looks like not eating meat doesn't automatically give anyone a free pass. Also how do we explain the infertility? Lol this bs idea that vegans are somehow immune needs to stop. There's nothing that can help you if you have bad genes. My grandpa was born with a weak heart and died from a stroke. That guy died not knowing what meat tasted like. Geez.

    Also forgot to add the systematic oppression of Brahmin women in the south. Apparently being vegetarian doesn't make you a decent human being.
    Yeah well Indians are poor and they don't supplement their vegetarian diets properly. What else do you want me to say? That Indians with an average IQ of not even 90 know what they are doing? That they are good representatives of a proper vegetarian diet? You can't be serious... Look at all the deficient meat eaters in Africa with their huge amount of cataracts... Why are they in so much worse health than Western meat eaters? Fucking straw man. You are such a bitch. That's probably why you are transgender. I'm fucking sick of your nonsense man. Just go away, because the only thing you do is play devil's advocate... You don't care about the truth, you just care about defending your beliefs and habbits.
    Last edited by Zidane; 06-29-2018 at 01:03 PM.

  2. #52

    Quote Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
    Yeah well Indians are poor and they don't supplement their vegetarian diets properly. What else do you want me to say? That Indians with an average IQ of not even 90 know what they are doing? Look at all the deficient meat eaters in Africa... Why are they in so much worse health than Western meat eaters? Fucking straw man.
    Really? Your argument is that we haven't been supplementing our diets for thousands of years? Wow that's smart. I wonder why our population hasn't died out already. Secondly, not all of India lives in dirt poverty. It's actually the upper class that's vegetarian. We can afford supplements. Maybe learn something about the culture before you make an ignorant post.

  3. #53

    Quote Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
    Yeah well Indians are poor and they don't supplement their vegetarian diets properly. What else do you want me to say? That Indians with an average IQ of not even 90 know what they are doing? That they are good representatives of a proper vegetarian diet? You can't be serious... Look at all the deficient meat eaters in Africa with their huge amount of cataracts... Why are they in so much worse health than Western meat eaters? Fucking straw man. You are such a bitch. That's probably why you are transgender. I'm fucking sick of your nonsense man. Just go away, because the only thing you do is play devil's advocate... You don't care about the truth, you just care about defending your beliefs and habbits.
    Look at you, oh so self righteous. I'm a bitch, that's why I'm trans. How fucking charming. Looks like being vegan hasn't boosted your intelligence or made you a decent human being.

    And guess what? I don't eat meat either! So I'm not even your enemy, but go on, villainize me anyway. People have a fucking choice as to what they put in their bodies. If you can't accept that then maybe you should just stay in your home and never go out, because god forbid you encounter someone with an IQ of 100.

    Lol, This wonderful specimen associates bitchiness with being trans.
    crazitaco, Fable Wolf and Buzz thanked this post.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #54

    Quote Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
    Yeah well Indians are poor and they don't supplement their vegetarian diets properly. What else do you want me to say? That Indians with an average IQ of not even 90 know what they are doing? That they are good representatives of a proper vegetarian diet? You can't be serious... Look at all the deficient meat eaters in Africa with their huge amount of cataracts... Why are they in so much worse health than Western meat eaters? Fucking straw man. You are such a bitch. That's probably why you are transgender. I'm fucking sick of your nonsense man. Just go away, because the only thing you do is play devil's advocate... You don't care about the truth, you just care about defending your beliefs and habbits.
    I don't get your argument here. I also like that you edited out the part about wanking off to the Indian diet to say this

    And if your argument were good, wouldn't you be able to take on Devil's advocate without resorting to personal attacks (only!) which as far as I'm concerned, is you admitting defeat.
    crazitaco and Blue Ribbon thanked this post.

  6. #55

    Quote Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
    Fuck Indians, I always held them in quite high regard because they sent their smartest to the West. But most of them are really fucking stupid. That's why Islam is spread so easily there.
    Wow, racism and islamaphobia. Vegan here, guys. What an amazing example you set. How inspiring!
    Fable Wolf thanked this post.

  7. #56

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ribbon View Post
    Wow, racism and islamaphobia. Vegan here, guys. What an amazing example you set. How inspiring!
    Yeah well, if you're not an Islamophobe, then you're crazy as fuck. Islam is the worst religion on the whole planet. Anyone with a brain can see that. You whine about systemic oppression of women and yet defend the worst oppressor of women. WHAT A TOTAL CONTRADICTION. You can't be a feminist and not be an Islamophobe. Total lack of Ti. Liberals are dead, because modern liberals defend Islam. How can they be liberal if they ally themselves with the ultimate conservatists?

  8. #57

    Quote Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
    Yeah well, if you're not an Islamophobe, then you're crazy as fuck. Islam is the worst religion on the whole planet. Anyone with a brain can see that. You whine about systemic oppression of women and yet defend the worst oppressor of women. WHAT A TOTAL CONTRADICTION. You can't be a feminist and not be an Islamophobe. That's delusional. Total lack of Ti.
    Haven't I told you you've already lost?

    You're derailing the thread too with nonsense and trying to make it outright toxic.

    Shoo boy, shoo.
    crazitaco, Blue Ribbon and Buzz thanked this post.

  9. #58

    Quote Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
    Yeah well, if you're not an Islamophobe, then you're crazy as fuck. Islam is the worst religion on the whole planet. Anyone with a brain can see that. You whine about systemic oppression of women and yet defend the worst oppressor of women. WHAT A TOTAL CONTRADICTION. You can't be a feminist and not be an Islamophobe. That's delusional.
    Oh sure, I critique Islam, like I critique all religions. But I'm not about to go shit on it. Screaming "Islam is bad" is not going to change anything. I'm not that person. As for feminism, no I have no interest in a movement that only supports the middle class and upper middle class of society. I'm talking specifically about India here. How about you try to learn something from others than being defensive all the time?
    Buzz thanked this post.

  10. #59

    Quote Originally Posted by Because_why_not View Post
    Haven't I told you you've already lost?

    You're derailing the thread too with nonsense and trying to make it outright toxic.

    Shoo boy, shoo.
    I have lost? In your wildest dreams. I'm not debating here if you haven't noticed. I'm simply presenting some information that can be verified on scientific websites (I'm also the only one who actually lists studies), and if you are not receptive to that then so be it. You think I care about your health? No, I don't. I care about truth. I don't care whether you accept it or not. I certainly don't care to argue with people who don't even give a shit. You can thank each other's posts as if that somehow validates any of your BS arguments, but anyone with a brain understands the fallacy of appealing to popularity. Water boils at 100 degrees Celcius whether you hate that or not.
    Last edited by Zidane; 06-29-2018 at 05:58 AM.

  11. #60

    "Water boils at 100 degrees Celsius"

    This is how Zidane views facts. This statement is not universally true. Water boils at 100 degree Celsius, at room temperature, at sea level. You change any of that, you change the boiling point. Things aren't as black and white as "water boils at 100 degrees". There are places on our own planet where it boils at 99 degrees or even 98 degrees. Can I call this blatant lack of Te on your part?

    Also appeal to popularity? Nice pot calling kettle black. You think you can discredit people by calling them stupid. That's not how discussion works.
    crazitaco, Because_why_not, PiT and 2 others thanked this post.


     
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-17-2013, 11:28 AM
  2. [ISTP] acting alot and not understanding why
    By Confusion in forum ISTP Forum - The Mechanics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 05:37 AM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 10:59 AM
  4. Why does MBTI only allow for E/I and not A for Ambiversion?
    By pwiloson in forum Myers Briggs Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 09:09 PM
  5. A run down of the Enneagram--and why it's not too great at all.
    By Kevinaswell in forum Enneagram Personality Theory Forum
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 09:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:00 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0