[Enneagram Type 1] Light Yagami: 1w9 Sp/So or 1w9 Sp/Sx?

Light Yagami: 1w9 Sp/So or 1w9 Sp/Sx?

View Poll Results: Sp/So or Sp/Sx

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sp/So

    2 22.22%
  • Sp/Sx

    2 22.22%
  • other

    4 44.44%
  • Light is another type other than 1w9

    1 11.11%
Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Thank Tree13Thanks
  • 1 Post By Lightshadow86
  • 5 Post By CallSignOWL
  • 3 Post By Coburn
  • 1 Post By CallSignOWL
  • 3 Post By Akumasdeception

This is a discussion on Light Yagami: 1w9 Sp/So or 1w9 Sp/Sx? within the Type 1 Forum - The Reformer forums, part of the Body Triad - Types 8,9,1 category; I see him as typed as Sp/So almost everywhere, but he seems Sp/Sx to me. it's not that he's particularly ...

  1. #1

    Light Yagami: 1w9 Sp/So or 1w9 Sp/Sx?

    I see him as typed as Sp/So almost everywhere, but he seems Sp/Sx to me. it's not that he's particularly intimate or that he does any blatantly Sx things, but he seems to be subtly sexual in other ways like the way he talks and dresses but most of all in his expressions.
    do you think he's Sp/So or Sp/Sx?






  2. #2

    Interesting. It's hard to see such details in a fictional character. Though I think you are right, he leans more towards Sp/Sx.

  3. #3
    Type 1


    Can a super ego driven type become a mass murderer? I say no from my experience and logic, but 1's do vary.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    Can a super ego driven type become a mass murderer? I say no from my experience and logic, but 1's do vary.

    of course they can. Especially if they believe they are doing the right thing. Its as easy as saying "you are wrong and therefore must die."
    Coburn, Perhaps, Dyidia and 2 others thanked this post.

  6. #5
    Type 1


    Quote Originally Posted by CallSignOWL View Post
    of course they can. Especially if they believe they are doing the right thing. Its as easy as saying "you are wrong and therefore must die."
    You would have to be zealous in a different way than Light Yagami for a 1 to kill so lightly. I think SoM found he was a 3 in another thread in 3 forums.

  7. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by CallSignOWL View Post
    of course they can. Especially if they believe they are doing the right thing. Its as easy as saying "you are wrong and therefore must die."
    Yeah. Not to sound like a psycho or anything, but I could definitely see how my personality could trend towards genocidal tendencies if given the wrong pushes in life.

    A staunch "i'm right, you're wrong" policy could lead to Black and White insanity.

    EDIT: Look at Javert from Les Miserables. A classic one with some very hardline beliefs that could, if given the opportunity, run out of control.
    CallSignOWL, Perhaps and Paradigm thanked this post.

  8. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    You would have to be zealous in a different way than Light Yagami for a 1 to kill so lightly. I think SoM found he was a 3 in another thread in 3 forums.
    my post had little to do with whatever cartoon character SoM was referring to. I was commenting on your thought that a super-ego type cannot do bad things. Which is false.

    I agree with what is stated below. The black and white mentality would seem to hint at a greater predilection for these types of things than you give credit for.

    Quote Originally Posted by JuliaRhys View Post
    Yeah. Not to sound like a psycho or anything, but I could definitely see how my personality could trend towards genocidal tendencies if given the wrong pushes in life.

    A staunch "i'm right, you're wrong" policy could lead to Black and White insanity.
    nah, @JuliaRhys , you aint psycho. I think the gene pool could definitly use some chlorine!
    Coburn thanked this post.

  9. #8
    Type 1


    Quote Originally Posted by CallSignOWL View Post
    my post had little to do with whatever cartoon character SoM was referring to. I was commenting on your thought that a super-ego type cannot do bad things. Which is false.

    I agree with what is stated below. The black and white mentality would seem to hint at a greater predilection for these types of things than you give credit for.
    Oh, I agree with your issue taken with the thought of type 1 not being able to move towards violence. Though type 1 has a tendency to view things in a black and white perspective, they're looking to improve things and unlikely to act as brashly as to murder people by the masses. Violence and dishonesty both are items 1s find it hard to take up because they appear to be very corrupt and uncontrolled, it is part of that connection to the gut and how the conscience perceives things, simply as wrong. 1s are known to be honest to a fault because the conscience is trusted to perceive things and views adopted on that basis. 1s are known to be stay polite even when in disagreement with opposition because they don't desire to stoop to others' level.

    The likes of Osama Bin Laden is a good example of how a 1 can become genocidal. Strong believer and enforcer of islamic Sharia Law and resentful of different cultures. It takes a lot of idealism at play to be present.

  10. #9

    Light seems to fit 1w2, as opposed to 1w9. A 1w9 is more detached and wouldn't take action to change the world like Light did. 1w2, also explains his god complex. Light is not a core 3 type, but it's definitely in his tritype. Think about Lights entire impetus for using the death note, it was for moral reasons, because he viewed the world as "rotten".
    Paradigm, Skeletalz and mariahj thanked this post.

  11. #10
    Type 1w9

    1w2 so/sx


     

Similar Threads

  1. Light
    By MachinegunDojo in forum Science and Technology
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 10:17 AM
  2. Light bulb went on
    By sond in forum Myers Briggs Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 11:58 PM
  3. Picture Light
    By picturelite in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 04:41 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:39 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0