I realize that there's no other Enneagram I'd rather be than Enneagram Type 4. Here are my personal reasons why, it may not relate to others, but this is me:
- I take pride in not following the crowd. I take pride in being unique.
- I am glad that I have a unique world view through my empathy.
- I am glad that I can explore as well as express my feelings on my autobiographical or imagination related terms.
- I am glad that I have a sharp and quick insight into the darkest aspects of personal suffering, so that I can turn those aspects into lessons and healing.
- I am glad that I do not dream to follow the masses, but I dream to feel the oneness in my life, in my world.
- I am glad that to me, knowing my feelings alone is art.
- I am glad that I am aware of strange losses, and not just loss for the sake of loss.
- I am glad that although I am a paradox, and many people do not know the most real sides of me, a number of them will feel the sense of difference I have always felt, the search for identity I have always loved.
- I am glad that I write, I dramatize yet I enable myself to learn even more about the arts of shifting realities and complicated emotions.
- I am glad that even after writing this, I will still explore identity with even more depth and you still will not know me enough.
I am glad to be an Enneagram Type 4