[Enneagram Type 4] Pictures of the PerC 4w5 Community//Introduce Yourselves

Pictures of the PerC 4w5 Community//Introduce Yourselves

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Thank Tree9Thanks
  • 4 Post By EmeraldOnTheInside
  • 3 Post By Helaenys
  • 2 Post By Helaenys

This is a discussion on Pictures of the PerC 4w5 Community//Introduce Yourselves within the Type 4 Forum - The Individualist forums, part of the Heart Triad - Types 2,3,4 category; Hello, I'm Daey Marie. I am 14 years old and I am a 4w5 sp/sx (or possible so) I am ...

  1. #1

    Pictures of the PerC 4w5 Community//Introduce Yourselves

    Hello, I'm Daey Marie.
    I am 14 years old and I am a 4w5 sp/sx (or possible so) I am also an INFP
    I love the darker sides of life and I love learning about different theories and the unknown.
    I love food and I love anything to do with music, I especially love the darker portions of music (i.e grunge, rock & roll, metal and etc..) If I had to describe myself in 3 words, I would most likely say I was Intense, Unique and an Investigator. I don't focus much on my academic pursuits, not because I want to be rebellious Its just because I rather learn other things. I'm only good at what I am good at. I'm not good at things I don't care to learn. If I don't like it, I'm not doing it. Once again not because I want to rebel, Its because I don't like being dishonest to my emotions. I don't enjoy office work. I think office work is tedious, I see the world as my canvas and I rather go through life alone.

    1432397270737.5.jpg

    1432396476388.1.jpg

    ^^
    Recent

    Btw, If you have any questions concerning my type, ask away!
    Last edited by EmeraldOnTheInside; 05-24-2015 at 12:32 PM.



  2. #2
    Type 4w5

    Hello. I like that you created this thread, Daey Marie. I am an INFP, 4w5, sp/sx. My tritype is 4-5-8. The most important in my life is to understand myself and find out who I am. I seek knowledge in many different areas. I easily gain intense fascination for the strangest things. I have, all my life, tried on different masks to figure out my identity. My main hobbies are writing, reading, painting and daydreaming. I am interested in dreams and their potential meanings. Other interests I have are the universe, black holes, literature, MBTI, Enneagram, humanity and its origin, aliens, UFOs and personality disorders. I tend to observe humans from a distance to understand myself compared to them, and to understand human behaviour in different situations. I don't feel a part of humanity, although my physical body is human. I have very few friends. Most of them are online. I would say, each and every single one of them are online. I have only two people in school I sit with in class, but I would no longer call us friends. Most of my friendships in real life has ended because of my lack of will to conform to what they are like. I have never found anyone I truly relate to, and whenever I attempt to be with someone, I find myself being forced and pretentious. I hate pretending to be someone else than who I truly am.

    I can be quite aggressive when I want to. I tell myself it does not matter what people think of me, but still, I try to create an image. I am very aware of how people view me. I think I know what most people think about me in real life. I am very aware of what I come off as, and what I expose of myself to other people. However, I tell myself it does not matter what other people think because I know myself better than anyone else. Other people's opinions are worthless to me because I am who I am no matter what. Since childhood, I have been obsessed with myself. I have been obsessed with figuring out what I am like, my personality traits, my interests and other things. I used to create lists of what I was like, and what I wanted to be like. I had idealized personality traits which I tried to live up to. I still do. When I was little, my closest friends were my two plush animals. I genuinely believed they were alive, had their own personalities, feelings and thoughts. I genuinely believed they could hear what I was telling them, and I thought they understood me more than anyone else in this world. As I said, in this world I have never found anyone I really relate to on a deeper level than that we may go to the same school or like the same author. It has never been deeper than that in real life. I still kind of believe that my plush animals are alive. It's just a feeling. When I have a feeling about something, I can rarely let go of it.

    I have struggled with depression, self-harm, depersonalization and identity crisis. I think this identity-crisis will never end, but it is not chaotic or extreme right now. It used to be worse. These things are important parts of me that I often analyze over and over again.

    No matter where I go, I am always seeking someone who understands me, but in real life, I think I have lost hope. I am quiet, private and no longer strive to give my thoughts away to anyone who might understand.

    The writer.jpg

  3. #3
    Type 4w5

    Quote Originally Posted by Draumande Romvesen View Post
    Hello. I like that you created this thread, Daey Marie. I am an INFP, 4w5, sp/sx. My tritype is 4-5-8. The most important in my life is to understand myself and find out who I am. I seek knowledge in many different areas. I easily gain intense fascination for the strangest things. I have, all my life, tried on different masks to figure out my identity. My main hobbies are writing, reading, painting and daydreaming. I am interested in dreams and their potential meanings. Other interests I have are the universe, black holes, literature, MBTI, Enneagram, humanity and its origin, aliens, UFOs and personality disorders. I tend to observe humans from a distance to understand myself compared to them, and to understand human behaviour in different situations. I don't feel a part of humanity, although my physical body is human. I have very few friends. Most of them are online. I would say, each and every single one of them are online. I have only two people in school I sit with in class, but I would no longer call us friends. Most of my friendships in real life has ended because of my lack of will to conform to what they are like. I have never found anyone I truly relate to, and whenever I attempt to be with someone, I find myself being forced and pretentious. I hate pretending to be someone else than who I truly am.

    I can be quite aggressive when I want to. I tell myself it does not matter what people think of me, but still, I try to create an image. I am very aware of how people view me. I think I know what most people think about me in real life. I am very aware of what I come off as, and what I expose of myself to other people. However, I tell myself it does not matter what other people think because I know myself better than anyone else. Other people's opinions are worthless to me because I am who I am no matter what. Since childhood, I have been obsessed with myself. I have been obsessed with figuring out what I am like, my personality traits, my interests and other things. I used to create lists of what I was like, and what I wanted to be like. I had idealized personality traits which I tried to live up to. I still do. When I was little, my closest friends were my two plush animals. I genuinely believed they were alive, had their own personalities, feelings and thoughts. I genuinely believed they could hear what I was telling them, and I thought they understood me more than anyone else in this world. As I said, in this world I have never found anyone I really relate to on a deeper level than that we may go to the same school or like the same author. It has never been deeper than that in real life. I still kind of believe that my plush animals are alive. It's just a feeling. When I have a feeling about something, I can rarely let go of it.

    I have struggled with depression, self-harm, depersonalization and identity crisis. I think this identity-crisis will never end, but it is not chaotic or extreme right now. It used to be worse. These things are important parts of me that I often analyze over and over again.

    No matter where I go, I am always seeking someone who understands me, but in real life, I think I have lost hope. I am quiet, private and no longer strive to give my thoughts away to anyone who might understand.

    The writer.jpg
    How old are you? Just curious.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Type 4w5

    Quote Originally Posted by iandthou84 View Post
    How old are you? Just curious.
    Eighteen.
    iandthou84 and EmeraldOnTheInside thanked this post.

  6. #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Draumande Romvesen View Post
    Hello. I like that you created this thread, Daey Marie. I am an INFP, 4w5, sp/sx. My tritype is 4-5-8. The most important in my life is to understand myself and find out who I am. I seek knowledge in many different areas. I easily gain intense fascination for the strangest things. I have, all my life, tried on different masks to figure out my identity. My main hobbies are writing, reading, painting and daydreaming. I am interested in dreams and their potential meanings. Other interests I have are the universe, black holes, literature, MBTI, Enneagram, humanity and its origin, aliens, UFOs and personality disorders. I tend to observe humans from a distance to understand myself compared to them, and to understand human behaviour in different situations. I don't feel a part of humanity, although my physical body is human. I have very few friends. Most of them are online. I would say, each and every single one of them are online. I have only two people in school I sit with in class, but I would no longer call us friends. Most of my friendships in real life has ended because of my lack of will to conform to what they are like. I have never found anyone I truly relate to, and whenever I attempt to be with someone, I find myself being forced and pretentious. I hate pretending to be someone else than who I truly am.

    I can be quite aggressive when I want to. I tell myself it does not matter what people think of me, but still, I try to create an image. I am very aware of how people view me. I think I know what most people think about me in real life. I am very aware of what I come off as, and what I expose of myself to other people. However, I tell myself it does not matter what other people think because I know myself better than anyone else. Other people's opinions are worthless to me because I am who I am no matter what. Since childhood, I have been obsessed with myself. I have been obsessed with figuring out what I am like, my personality traits, my interests and other things. I used to create lists of what I was like, and what I wanted to be like. I had idealized personality traits which I tried to live up to. I still do. When I was little, my closest friends were my two plush animals. I genuinely believed they were alive, had their own personalities, feelings and thoughts. I genuinely believed they could hear what I was telling them, and I thought they understood me more than anyone else in this world. As I said, in this world I have never found anyone I really relate to on a deeper level than that we may go to the same school or like the same author. It has never been deeper than that in real life. I still kind of believe that my plush animals are alive. It's just a feeling. When I have a feeling about something, I can rarely let go of it.

    I have struggled with depression, self-harm, depersonalization and identity crisis. I think this identity-crisis will never end, but it is not chaotic or extreme right now. It used to be worse. These things are important parts of me that I often analyze over and over again.

    No matter where I go, I am always seeking someone who understands me, but in real life, I think I have lost hope. I am quiet, private and no longer strive to give my thoughts away to anyone who might understand.

    The writer.jpg
    When I was 11 years old, I was going through depression big time. In fact, It actually began when I was 8 years old.
    I was going through something that changed me forever. I can't remember what it is. I just know it shaped me to the person I was today. I was always the same, Yet I was once slightly outgoing. I, know am a complete introverted who is mistrusting of people. I once found a friend, her name was Anna. She was just like me in every which way possible, except she was an adult. You see this lady Anna I would tell everything to, She was my everything. I don't mean that in a lesbian way; but friendship wise. She told me about a few things that were going on in her life, I told her about my plans to take over the world.
    I didn't know she was going to take all those secrets I said and completely murder me with it. I told her EVERYTHING. I didn't know she was trying to have her son ''hurt me'', though he didn't I believe that was his whole purpose that day. I was deeply depressed when she left my life because I knew she had to go. I knew she didn't need to stay; but I still missed her hugs, her conversations, her laughs. I wanted to believe she was a good person; but she wasn't the same person who walked out that door last time. I was bullied, not physical anymore. I was abused mentally, emotionally and verbally. Oh yes, believe me the teenagers knew I wasn't like them. I was a target, I was different and I was emotional. It sucks to know at this age that those type of emotions are unwanted. I really suffered disdain from my father, he is a type 8. I'd tell that story; but I'd be typing all day.

    Do you have parent issues?

  7. #6
    Type 4w5

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeyMarieisme View Post
    When I was 11 years old, I was going through depression big time. In fact, It actually began when I was 8 years old.
    I was going through something that changed me forever. I can't remember what it is. I just know it shaped me to the person I was today. I was always the same, Yet I was once slightly outgoing. I, know am a complete introverted who is mistrusting of people. I once found a friend, her name was Anna. She was just like me in every which way possible, except she was an adult. You see this lady Anna I would tell everything to, She was my everything. I don't mean that in a lesbian way; but friendship wise. She told me about a few things that were going on in her life, I told her about my plans to take over the world.
    I didn't know she was going to take all those secrets I said and completely murder me with it. I told her EVERYTHING. I didn't know she was trying to have her son ''hurt me'', though he didn't I believe that was his whole purpose that day. I was deeply depressed when she left my life because I knew she had to go. I knew she didn't need to stay; but I still missed her hugs, her conversations, her laughs. I wanted to believe she was a good person; but she wasn't the same person who walked out that door last time. I was bullied, not physical anymore. I was abused mentally, emotionally and verbally. Oh yes, believe me the teenagers knew I wasn't like them. I was a target, I was different and I was emotional. It sucks to know at this age that those type of emotions are unwanted. I really suffered disdain from my father, he is a type 8. I'd tell that story; but I'd be typing all day.

    Do you have parent issues?
    I'm not sure what parent issues mean, but I have a fairly good relationship to my parents. I do feel kind of distant from them, but my father and I are quite similar and have many similar ways of thinking, which causes us to be able to talk deeper than I am able to with the other family members. What about you? I think family has a lot to do with feeling isolated, to be honest. I never felt close or at home in my family. I would say the only person I feel close to is my father.

  8. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Draumande Romvesen View Post
    I'm not sure what parent issues mean, but I have a fairly good relationship to my parents. I do feel kind of distant from them, but my father and I are quite similar and have many similar ways of thinking, which causes us to be able to talk deeper than I am able to with the other family members. What about you? I think family has a lot to do with feeling isolated, to be honest. I never felt close or at home in my family. I would say the only person I feel close to is my father.
    I never felt close with my father, you are lucky :/ My dad has done many things to put a bad taste in my mouth. All he cares about is making money & feeding his family, Which is good, that isn't bad; but deep conversations or being able to have an actual ''father'' wasn't something he could provide. I guess what I mean is he thinks money can buy happiness and respect.

  9. #8
    Type 4w5

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeyMarieisme View Post
    I never felt close with my father, you are lucky :/ My dad has done many things to put a bad taste in my mouth. All he cares about is making money & feeding his family, Which is good, that isn't bad; but deep conversations or being able to have an actual ''father'' wasn't something he could provide. I guess what I mean is he thinks money can buy happiness and respect.
    I'm sorry for this.

  10. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Draumande Romvesen View Post
    I'm sorry for this.
    i mean when I need him to fix a practical problem; but anything else. No.

  11. #10
    Type 9w1

    I've been here for a little while now (nearly a year) and I went through thinking I was 6w5 for a long time, same as when I thought I was INFJ, but as I learned more I found that I'm a 4w5. My tritype is 469 - triple doubt. My dream is to simply be someone people look up to for ideas and stuff, like Frank Zappa. He's one of my idols.


     

Similar Threads

  1. [INFJ] Introduce yourself in pictures!
    By Vianna in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-19-2013, 05:30 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2013, 01:42 AM
  3. [INTJ] Introduce yourself using only symbols and pictures
    By Vanishing Point in forum INTJ Forum - The Scientists
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 07:11 AM
  4. [INFJ] Introduce yourself using only symbols and pictures
    By Vanishing Point in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 10:13 AM
  5. [INFP] The PerC community and all of its glory!
    By madisonthestrange in forum INFP Forum - The Idealists
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 09:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:35 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0