I'm sorry but english is not my most favourite language, even though I understand it well I'm having a hard time with writing in english.
Started a thread a few months ago, but was not feeling very well at that time. Today I take another try. Please type me or tell me your thoughts.
1. What would you say to a 5-year-old child if he or she asked you what the purpose of life is?
Purpose of life is to become highly flexible in mind and able to understand everything in life what happens to you.
Get to know yourself is to know your environment.
2. What type of advice would you give that same child on how to survive in this world?
Don't get upset, try to understand and don't stay in unhealthy environments.
Being angry is not going to get you anywhere.
3. If you were told you only had one year to live from today, and it was 100% guaranteed that you would die exactly 1 year from now, what would you do in that year? Note: Your health will be fine all the way up to the end.
I probably would read books on death to be well prepared in a year.... haha.
Or maybe I wouldn't read anything and start get involved again in interacting more with animals. Would love to get to know dogs better, especially Dobermanns.
4. Why aren't you doing this now?
Because I have no opportunity to have a dog as pet. I don't want to feel sad about it.
5. What are your defense mechanisms? i.e. When you start to feel uncomfortable or anxious about a situation, what do you generally start to do?
1. I'm paralysized oder panic internally
2. I start to search in the internet
3. inform myself how to do better in the next time
1. I try to laugh and joke it away, being pretty hectic
2. secretly prepare for another situation like that
3. finding a greater sense behind it
6. What does your heart feel like it needs and wants? What does your head say it needs and wants? What does your body say it needs and wants?
I want and need someone to chat all day with, one heart just like me would be great, wanting a simple life, no big issues to deal with
I want to be informed about everything, I need good informational sources
"I miss good rough ice hockey, let's play it again."
7. What condition is your heart in right now? What condition is your mind in right now? What condition is your body in right now?
my heart feels fluttery, not at home.
the head is in a searching mode, finally the internet got fixed today, yay! (Feels a bit anxious though as I trying to write something about myself....)
body likes to get around places more often, to much being at home since vacation.
8. What are your predominant faults?
acting either over-impulsive and not very mature or the opposite
being very impatient
I worry very much
9. Think of a time when you felt at ease and connected to yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?
I simply feel nothing on myself and about others. I just feel what's current like there are no borders or 'yours' and 'mine'. It's being flexible and open to everything the world offers. Just knowing what to do and everything just matches.
10. Think of a time when you felt anxious and disconnected from yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?
I hardly think at all, I'm just so nervous that I somehow move and feel that I'm constantly stepping on peoples feet or don't move at all. Others seem to be ungracious and unfair and the world seems to be just one materialistic place without a greater sense.
11. What is an addiction or urge that seems to drive you almost as if you’re not in control? Almost like an alien force that drives or pushes you down.
It's to act like a very childish person or a extremely introverted person not saying anything at all.
12. What do you need in your life to face your fears?
The right information, a good plan made up by myself and the strength to execute.
I need to be more direct, wiser, calmer.
"Being a real man!"... yeah.
Does this make any sense at all? I think my answers are pretty chaotic.
Thanks for reading.