All about me me me. - Page 7

All about me me me.

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 61 to 66 of 66
Thank Tree48Thanks

This is a discussion on All about me me me. within the What's my Enneagram type? forums, part of the Enneagram Personality Theory Forum category; Originally Posted by bethdeth My other neighbour who is awesome had polio, had something like 150 or so operations and ...

  1. #61

    Quote Originally Posted by bethdeth View Post
    My other neighbour who is awesome had polio, had something like 150 or so operations and we crack jokes at each other about his wonky walk. He has a dog called Dick who I babysit on occasion. I always say when he is leaving, don't worry I'll look after your Dick for you. He's nicer to the neighbour I grunt at, he's probably a 5. He thinks it's hilarious how she'll ask me how I'm going and I walk straight past her without saying a thing.
    you're mean. someone could confront you someday, and then you'll have conflict. if you were smarter, you could plan ahead and avoid the conflict.
    early yet. still working on my first cup of coffee, but could see you were in desperate need of advice.

  2. #62

    Quote Originally Posted by drmiller100 View Post
    you're mean. someone could confront you someday, and then you'll have conflict. if you were smarter, you could plan ahead and avoid the conflict.
    early yet. still working on my first cup of coffee, but could see you were in desperate need of advice.


    There's no conflict with her. I just cut her off so I won't lose my mind. I don't even know how unfriendly I have to be before she simply stops and we nod and walk past each other. She knows about the last neighbour and how I got her kicked out. She lives in public housing but I rent privately. She has rules, my landlord is laid back, so I kinda don't.

    The neighbour before her was a bit different. She knew it was me who complained to my landlord (who then went to housing to complain) about my laptop being stolen (how dare I). She knocked on my wall from 12 am to 4 am for a couple of nights. So I recorded the knocking and got her evicted. She did rant outside my door but never came out when I was outside.

    I've sorta cleaned up the neighbourhood from druggies by getting the first neighbour kicked out so my landlord is happy, my awesome neighbour is happy he doesn't have to dodge needles and the other neighbours with an infant are happy because people don't jump over their fence anymore.

  3. #63

    I'm seeing a 9....
    Smiles....

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #64

    Quote Originally Posted by drmiller100 View Post
    I'm seeing a 9....
    Smiles....
    It's a 9 thing to want peace yes. I have 9 in me regardless of whether is dominant or a wing. There is more to the earlier saga though.

    My landlord didn't tell me about the psycho neighbour before I moved in. He'd had a large number of people moving in and out within the month (before the last tenant who was a large built bloke with a temper apparently and his girlfriend). I found this out after I told him about my laptop. The landlord had actually been to court over that particular neighbour to get her evicted and lost the court case because nothing was provable. I found this out after I grabbed the housing commission details off him and started spamming them with every piece of shit on that neighbour. I recorded times, incidents, police calls (that were stemming from other neighbours, once myself for and argument I heard there). It was a royal pain in the arse.

    It took a couple of weeks of my spamming to get the ball rolling. The housing commission were informed by me that there were grandmothers with infants on the property (they moved during that time because they'd had enough), an elderly man with polio (awesome neighbour with a dog called Dick), me with Addison's and that they should be careful with the next person they had in there. I said that the neighbours of their client were suffering a fatigue from their neighbour. So basically I finished the job the landlord couldn't.
    mimesis thanked this post.

  6. #65

    OK so I've looked at the tritype of 8 2 5 and as much as I don't like to admit some of this crap....it fits. There have been lessons learned and fire walking to tone down the shrew but it's there.

    *shrug*



    – ambivert: both extroverted energy (2, 8) and introverted energy (5)
    – hot/cold quality
    – helpful
    – rejecting
    – directive
    – blunt
    – protective
    – resource for others
    – caring
    – knowledgeable
    – wise
    – straight forward
    – intellectual
    – analyst
    – leader
    – strategic
    – power-hungry
    – mastermind
    – controlling
    – realist
    – sensitive to rejection
    – cautious, hesitant to attach
    – manipulative
    – domineering, possessive
    – temperamental
    – sudden outbursts of anger
    – guarder
    – insistent
    – big hearted
    – sacrificial
    – cynical
    – generous
    8-2-5: Fear of weakness, humiliation and disenchantment. Tendency to seek strength, approval and intrigue.
    Blind spot:
    – be so identified with your opinions -> too forward or too distant from others -> can appear intense, unpredictable and intimidating
    Last edited by beth x; 05-13-2016 at 09:57 PM.

  7. #66

    Quote Originally Posted by bethdeth View Post
    An old man with dementia used to come in every day to the bar and say I was too skinny to take home because I couldn't keep him warm (I was in my 20s). I was nice to begin with but I nearly lost my mind after a while with the repetitiveness and said do you know you say this every day you silly old thing (I can't remember the exact words but they were pretty flippant and arseholish) but I remember the scorn I had. I remember he looked a little sad and I thought well.....I'll do better. So I have tried to do better because I don't like hurting people who don't ask for it. It's a justice thing maybe?
    At least if you insult someone with dementia, they won't remember it.


     
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:34 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0