Basically, here are the reasons why I could be...
- I like emotions, as long as I can analyze them from afar
- I see myself as an unloveable person
- I search for the meaning in the world
- I'm secretly sensible and romantic
- I like to understand the misery in the world
- I feel detached from the world
- I don't trust easily, I'd double-check everything, just to feel secure
- I'm super anxious, I see danger everywhere
- I hate authorities, don't even try to boss me around
- I like to remain objective and impartial
- I don't open up, I'd stay as distant as possible
- I fear intimacy because I could get hurt or manipulated
The only thing that bothers me with Four is how they should perceive themselves as different or unique...and I don't REALLY feel that need. Of course, I want to be authentic, but I don't mind staying "normal" if I feel comfortable with myself. And I'm not melodramatic (well...maybe a bit....), I'd rather be realist in every situation.
And same thing with Six....they say they aren't aware of their emotions, but I am, I just choose to ignore/repress them for the sake of my brain.
Any thought? Questions?