Okay, I'm back and I'd like to try this again with your help, and this time I want it done and gone out of my mind. The more I read about the types, the more I see myself in most of them, so now I'm stuck. Comming to conclusions on my own is gonna be tough - any help is very welcome. Por favor, don't bee too hard on me if I make some generalizations.
+ I want to look perfect and to develop myself as much as I can - to become some sort of Ubermensch. Also, there are things that make me feel like Calimero the Chicken or V from V for Vendetta - for example, innocent people who are imprisoned. I think the whole society is flawed and should be changed, starting from a simple man who needs to evolve intellectually and learn to think independently of artificial, ilogically imponed laws and beliefs.
- Although I can't stand injustice, I'm not a very moral person. My moral is based on logic more than on feelings of right and wrong (I don't really have those). To me, something is acceptable if it makes logical sense, and unfair if nonsensical.
+ Can't think of anything.
- I hate being servantile and inferior to others. I don't feel attached to people and I don't think I could even if I wanted to. I hate being clingy and needy and I never feel that I must be helpful etc. in order to be loved. When I help others, I do it when I see that they need help, and I'm able to do it.
+ I'm competitive in everything that interests me; I have to be the best + to be respected for it. However, the most 3-ish thing about me is something I hate admitting, but since it's the biggest reason I doubt I might be 3, here it is. I hate how I look. Now, I might have Body Dysmorphic Disorder so I'm not sure how much it has to do with it and how much with my personality, but I feel I can't be considered beautiful and worthy of love unless I'm absolutely perfect. People tell me I'm stunning and I know almost everyone finds me attractive, but I think that's because I've learned to sense what others like so I mould myself into that. Even though I'm pretty antisocial, I can be very charming.
- I am ambitious, but very lazy. It might have something to do with being very young and never having a real job, but nevertheless, I'd prefer beeing my own boss without having to waste half of my life until I get there.
+ I feel different and unique (but that might simply be a normal sense of self, we all have it).
I can be jealous of others if they have something I want, or if they're happy and I'm not.
I'm very imaginative and love to daydream, making myself a hero in some imaginary world or future. I feel sad and depressed because me and my life aren't that perfect in the real world. But this is only when I'm bored.
When I was a kid, I always wanted to be someone else (it was usually Lara Croft :) ) I still wonder if my personality might be a mix of all those characters I was identifying with.
- Even if it is a mix, now it's mine, and I'm aware of that personality, and I like it. I'm not uncertain about who I am; I'm very, very self-confident about my personality and actions.
I'm more concerned with how others perceive me than how I percieve myself.
I'm out of touch with my emotions.
I'm actually very practical.
+ I love learning about things that interest me. I'm highly intelligent and rational, to the point that I feel detached from others and even from the reality, which is often too boring compared to my imagination. I'm extroverted, but very introspective at the same time. I'm both the actor and the observer, depending on my mood.
- Since 5 isn't about IQ but feeling of competence, it doesn't quite fit me. I don't need to be a know-it-all to feel capable, on the contrary; I love experimenting to see how far I can get just by connecting the dots I've picked up somewhere along the road. And I'm not cautious at all - I usually jump in head-first and only later use my actual head.
6 (CP 6):
+ Big issues with authority and trust. I doubt everything and everyone.
- 6s are all about fear and overcoming it, but I don't remember when was the last time I was afraid. I'm as flegmatic as they get about many things everyone else would consider terrifying. The only thing that can make me sense fear is getting close to someone emotionally, and that's only a guess, since I'd never let it happen.
I don't think about the "worst case scenario" - or rather, I do, but only because I'm always aware of all the possible implications, both good and bad, and the bad doesn't concern me.
+/- I'm thinking about that counterphobic reaction to a fight. If I care deeply about some issue, I can fight passionately. If I don't I'm rather indifferent. Now, all this can be attributed to cp6, but they act out of fear, no matter how well hidden, and I either don't feel it, or don't recognize it. I'm always in control of the fight. In those rare occasions that I feel as if I'm not, I feel out of touch with myself and therefore insecure.
+ One word: FREEDOM. The most important thing to me.
I want to experience many things that interest me, but that might have something to do with my "bucketlist". I want to do things so that I can look back to my life and say it was interesting and fulfilling.
I can be easy-going, flirty and very sunny, but I don't know how much of it is acting and how much genuine.
- I'm not afraid of the pain; I firmly believe in the saying: "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger".
I'm not addictive at all.
I am popular, but not the life of the party. Not even in the good mood, and in a bad mood I'm just too brooding and snarky.
I'm thin :) (bad joke, sorry)
+ I must be the one in control. Luckilly, I'm a born leader, so I usually get very easily what I want. I'm assertive and always say what's on my mind; I love saying what I think and getting a reaction from people, especially those I respect.
I act spontaneously, think later.
I feel weak when I feel weak (wow, this made sense...). I can only be my true self when I'm strong.
I like getting things done. Including figuring out my goddamn type. :)
- 8s seem like a rock, and I don't feel that way. On the outside - yes, but I can be depressed and/or disappointed if things aren't the way I want them to be: myself, my relationships, situations and the plans I've made. And I care what others think of me.
+ I want love.
+/- I'm oscilating between relaxed, easy-going and high-strung.
- I definitely don't feel connected to others, no need to go with the flow, and I don't seek peace and harmony.
The only thing I'm sure about is that I'm not 2 or 9. And that I'm sx variant. And that's about it... xD