Thank you for Helping me if you do, I want to know my Ennnagram type. These question were posted on the thread and I figure I would answer them. :)
1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
Random Emotional Inspiration is usually what drives me to do things. and I look for things that could give me that inspiration.
2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
I hope to make something beautiful and interesting that I and other people like.
3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
I try to avoid being lazy (and fail like 99% of the time), i try to avid judgement and just generally being an arse. Values that are important to me are being open to other views, and being one's self.
4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
My biggest fears are failing myself, and my piers, actually, it's pretty much failure in general. Why, I'm not really sure but it probably has to do with my Mother.
5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
I want others to see me as not an arse, and would like to see myself as a motivated person, that's also not an arse.
6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
intense emotions make me feel my best, usually its triggered by music of videos/movies. Someone telling me I'm useless and a dick or some horrible thing, even that smallest stuff, makes me feel my worst.
7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.
a) very rare for me, but VERY intense and it becomes hard to control myself. I fear I could do some horrific things out of anger.
b) Shame, horrible, I start to doubt myself (more than usual) and it becomes hard to really do anything
c) same as shame, more or less, usually its triggered by shame. For both I also tend to retract inward as opposed to look for someone to cry on.
8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.
a) usually ignore it or deal with it. stress usually isn't something that gives me trouble.
b) usually very stressful, but I have to go along with it...
c) Avoid at all cost and try to resolve quickly and painlessly.
9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?
a) Authority I usually just deal with, too much is an issue but too little is just as much an issue.
b) Power is something that will corrupt almost everyone, the more power the more corruption. But its a part of life. One person or group should never get too much power.
10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
Life I would say I have a fairly neutral outlook on. People will die, and I accept that, but I dont think it's all we are, I guess, I don't know, I guess I have a more solidified veiw of Death than Life. Humanity I have a pretty negative view on however.