Okay... i test as a 5 or a 7, so... let's type me!
1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
Umm... i guess this assumption that maybe i can do something good. Other t han that, happiness. I look for beauty in the strange. (what are you asking here?)
2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
I hope to be me. Nothing more, nothing less. Some fun would be nice. I've always wanted to publish a book.
3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
I hope to not ever seem like a hypocrite. I also don't want to make someone too upset, but stuff happens. Things that are important to me are justice, hope, and peace.
4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
I am scared that someone i know will be in a bad situation and there's nothing I can do to help.
5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
I guess i want others to see me as the laidback, unique fun one. But somedays i feel this is a mask that i use to hide a deeper personality that i don't want others to see.
6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
I feel great when I'm just having fun, or I feel smart. I fele my worst when i feel i don't live up to other's expectations. If i'm different, that's fine, but i'm kinda afraid of failure.
7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.
Anger is like... sadness in a way, but yet it's animalistic. Shame is just like hiding, embarrasment, and feeling like i'm not good enough. Anxiety is nervously hyperactive in a very bad way.
8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.
When i'm stressed i become perfectionistic. When change happens, i usually like it. I belive conflict is needed, but i still get scared when it happens.
9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?
Authority, in most cases, is people who think they can dictate another's life. But in good authority, it's like a helping teacher. Power is a wonderful resource that can easily be abused.
10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
Life is short, so make sure you have a good time. And humans are just arrogant animals who think we're better. So sit back, relax, maybe learn something and have a good time. (i can get misanthropic, but today i'm in a good mood.)