i've just read a bunch of other people's stuff asking this and my reason is pretty much the same as theirs.
each time i've gotten INTP from the test, but i'm kinda worried that i'm just trying to pick the version of me i want to be.
most of them came out as yes they're INTPs but i'm not them and there were also some who came out kinda uncertain...
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
ah some of these are not aspects of personality because i wrote this earlier before i found this questionnaire
things that make me worried/i've considered
1. i'm young (in teen years, 15 right now) and i know personalities are generally more malleable and changeable at this stage and under, so i don't think i can really say i'm confidently anything just by myself.
2. while i know you don't need to be shy or anxious to be an introvert, i'm still putting this in for consideration.
i don't mind being in the center of attention socially and find it kinda fun, but yeah if i've had enough chit-chatting i quickly exit or just stay silent
i don't mind presenting or having pressure put on me (to be judged) and i actually find a thrill in it because it pumps me up and makes me wanna do better.
3. i think i've seen quite a few people falsely believing or pretending to be INTPs because it seems cool or something... i'm afraid if i'm one of them or not.. (hopefully i'm not that'd just be down right horrifying if i was)
thats all i can think of off of the top of my head right now
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
freedom to do all the things i wish without having to live paycheck to paycheck or in fear or something
all i really want to do is make sure to complete my bucket list before i die.
(just various random things to experience... not a real list.)
also an extra thing is to always be able to have someone to talk to (but i currently have that, so i just hope i can maintain)
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
anytime when i'm 1st place. in anything, it doesn't really matter too much. i'm actually kind of extremely competitive even i if don't outwardly show it all the time. not much can really beat that satisfaction for me... (at least none i can really think of or anything)
4) What makes you feel inferior?
when there is someone whose better at something then i am (that i put real focus on, i.e math, art)
i get jealous extremely easily on this sort of stuff... i've come to realize im kinda sensitive about these things :);;... it doesn't even really need to be something i focus on, just dead set if someones better at me than something i get a little restless (which i realize is kinda pretty dumb and immature, as there is always going to be someone better at something than you. we're only human.)
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
i definitely kind of rely on my gut based on a little thinking of the options (which thing is overall better). i can never stop second guessing though so its a strange hell when i take tests or something. (non stop re checking before i hit myself to just turn it in already) i decide stuff by constantly weighing the possible options.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
i like being the leader but i don't really outwardly seek it, unless i'm really feeling strongly about it. if there is someone who quickly is outwardly set on being the leader i can happily go along with silence. if i'm unsatisfied though i usually try my suggestions.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
for events, my most recent one is performing a dance with my group (k-pop cover lol) at my school. the adrenaline from performing is really what got me. there was a fun sort of free for all crowd together dance afterwards too which was really cool because i kept juggling around friends and we went ham. after a while though i kinda got tired and wanted out in my head.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
to understand the concept it is based off of. so for example math, to learn how the machine (concept) works, id first study all the little bits and parts of it to see how it all fits together or something. also tying stuff in from other concepts really solidifies it for me.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
lol like shit. i have a terrible habit of procrastinating. honestly if i could actually stick to a schedule better i'd be a lot more successful.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
i usually see if it actually makes sense rationally... i consider myself pretty open minded though (i think?). but i definitely shoot things down harshly if it just doesn't make sense from the bottom line.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
i jump between groups a lot anyways so that part doesn't matter too much to me. i usually just do whatever i want to do at the specific given moment. i act on desire and am very impulsive when it comes to interactions
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
i plan all of my words basically. for chats i'm chill with either. for debates i'm definitely better with one on one.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
actions definitely speak more than words because you can control words a lot more easily. also it goes case by case. if its something small i'm definitely impulsive.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
entails what the night out is. generally i can do what ever stuff with my friends and then just sacrifice some sleep or put it to the next day if its a show. way i see it, whatever experience this is with my friend i cant exactly rewind but shows i can rewind. on the other hand if whatever they got planned is something that's just not appealing to me i'll easily take the show.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
i usually bottle it for a bit before i vent it. if its more internal stuff i just vent it privately if at all, if its something more external i can release it a lot easier and just not be that stressed about it.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
if they cant listen to reason is the one thing that gets to me the most. doesn't even need to be me involved personally with them, if they just straight up ignore reason and logic it's very possible for me to get pissy or frustrated.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
my interests and their interests. past experiences are fun, but also future plans. also their thoughts on some interesting things, or something.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
i don't know exactly how to word this, but other people? not that i don't care, honestly i do, but a lot of the time i'm intensely focused and preoccupied with whatever i'm doing (trying to achieve what i want).
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
they think i'm loud, childish-esque? not negatively but uhhh..? in an odd but endearing way? playfully physically violent, energetic, someone described me as an eccentric delinquent. friends also call me the devil sometimes, because i do stuff to them. most of them really like to tease me though in return.
things they're wrong about....? sometimes they think i'm too sensitive to handle certain information (i.e, other people opinions of me, etc). in my mind there's a lot more important stuff. also sometimes they think a little to good or highly of me.
what they'd never say? uhh..... i'm not too sure on this one. it's because while i seem very open i actually keep a lot about me private.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
shit there's too many...
learn/practice a cool choreography
study more math
draw if i'm feeling it
eat good tasting food?
finally find where my old ps3 went because i want to play this old game i loved.
finally finish coding my game
etc etc etc etc
i think i got a little too involved with the questions actually.. at least it'll be easier for you guys to judge what i am.
thank you if you managed to read all that shit.