Hi everyone--was about to type a para of myself, but honestly was too lazy to do that so I answered a questionnaire that the lovely @Spades made:
0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
I'm currently a 17 year old female, heavily influenced by the city life--the city never stops for anyone, and that's why I love it.
1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
I love all the warm colors, and how there's a mixture of both sharp and curved lines. It's grand without being too in your face imo
2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
Probably curse the house down. Or the car down (even though it's already down). Oh--and make sure no one is dead.
3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
Why not? I'll go lol
4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
I'll ask him/her why he/she thinks so--I usually answer with "Why?" before saying anything. After that, I'll want to say exactly what I believe because I give no shits lol (but I kinda do, I contradict myself constantly)
But usually I can pick up on the overall vibe and previous knowledge concerning whom I'm talking to, to lower my level of intensity--if needed when talking about my own perspective
5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
I would welcome it; just because something's the norm, doesn't mean it's necessarily right or wrong. I like looking at all sides, and I see myself in the grey zones.
6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
Being real and a loyal bitch is so important to me. I sometimes have to be less myself in order for me to appear more approachable. People flock to me anyways, but I can be crass.
7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
I'm definitely one of the most open minded and yet the most opinionated. I'm also able to engage people very well, and I can make friends super easily (people have called me smooth and charming) but maintaining them is another thing lol
If I could change my personality, it would definitely be less lazy. I am literally the laziest person ever (ex. homework and studying)-- I just don't do things I don't like. It's not like I'm not dumb, I just think learning about polar graphs is useless
8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
Almost always, I trust my gut feelings--especially with people. I can always tell if someone is shady or not; for example, I met one of my mom's "friends" for the first time and I absolutely loathed her when I saw her. I just didn't like her vibe. Next thing you know a few months later, she got caught stealing money from her employees and ran away with the bank. When it comes to bad friends, I can always tell who is a fake friend before my other friends can. They always think I'm crazy/jealous in the beginning, but end up regretting their decision to not listen to me. I get triggered when it comes to people who have betrayed me. Or insulted me without any good reason.
9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
I love talking with people--but more so debating. In debate, I am in the element and in the zone. All eyes are on me, and I talk the most clearly and concisely--talking with a purpose really turns me on. My normal spaciness goes away, and I feel empowered. But I can't be the only one debating with a purpose, I need people on the same level as I am or it'll end up like talking to a wall and my energy ends up being wasted. Wow that sounded so arrogant lol
10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
I want people to like me. I say I don't care, but I think I care too much. I have a tough time controlling my tone of voice--the things I say can come off as not funny-insulting, but just insulting (even though I had 0 intention to hurt anyone). In order for me to maintain the relationships I want to maintain, I had to bite back words.
Personally I think I am a ENXP, but all the threads/posts explaining how to type yourself are all long af so I don't bother lol