This thread is created per the request of an individual who's a cousin of my friend. The responses were typed by himself and are left untouched. I am merely c/ping the whole thing. As for me, I am guessing ENTP or ISTP
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Hahaha.. is there a pre-requisite to this survey? Well seems like I got a waiver for this particular survey, because quite frankly, I haven't a clue what this is all about. But to be sure, I'm a male type, and I'm straight, and I'm the type that girls like to mingle with. (; No doubt with those.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
To pursue and excel at my interests.. doing so keeps me alive.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
"Finest" is extreme. What if a 90-year old were to answer this question and needs to think back for 90 years? Yeah, exactly.. but to give a response, any form of success.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
Tough question... gotta say when my girlfriend gets flirty with other guys.. insecurity is my weakness, but it's not so bad as to drive her away. Girls need some attention from their SO, so there you have it. Ladies, when your boyfriend/husband wants your attention, give it to them!
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Little bit of all of em. It depends on what I'm deciding...
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Is it worth the time and effort. Will we succeed. Do we have enough resources. Will it affect anything in any way. And yeah. I'd like to have control over the outcome.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
The only times when I had a lot of fun was when I had to use my brain and/or my body: challenges involving physique and/pr mentality..so adrenaline and/or problem-solving. I have fun playing sports and competitive gaming, experimenting intimacy (to all degrees) with my girl, and hunting. Then there's the mental side.. including solving math proofs, writing software, and creating stuff.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
Hands on, definitely. Theory is practical on some occasions, so I usually stay away from it unless you know.. I see some value in learning it.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
How about I describe something, and you judge for yourself eh? If you come into my room, it's clean as heaven. You can find a planner on my desk and try to find me with it, but I won't be there!
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
If it makes some sense then I try to support it unless a better idea is popped up.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Think before speaking and group discussions
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Know where i'm jumping. Action speaks a million times more than words
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Go with friends
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I can get emotional and negative and pessimistic
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
people who are not confident or overconfident
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
talking about a new project excites me.. could be about anything from building a new ant farm to devising ways to make the bedroom experience quite more.. cozy
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
how my words and actions affect people's feelings i guess.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
multiple personalities probably.. they can never figure me out. even I can't figure myself out.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Whatever I like? Hot air balloon.