1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Whilst I am very certain of being an INP type, it is the third letter that I am slightly unsure about. But I would be an 'Unhealthy' INFP or INTP, if any of those.
Though I am most likely an F type, I doubt this because I am not very sympathetic and I have always been socially awkward (a psychiatrist has also diagnosed me with mild asperger's syndrome, but I believe this to be a misdiagnosis, and believe there to be another problem that mimics it somehow or is very similar, it is not that I am socially clueless, but rather socially terrified). I am and have always been weak, when conflict or criticism comes along, I will move Heaven and Earth to avoid it, when I face it, my spineless back flops over and I am paralysed. This is perhaps why I feel more on the F side.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
A lot of the time I yearn for some sort of clarity. My beloved inner world is always subject to terrible earthquakes, famines, wars and other disasters. Yet, it seems as if I am apathetic to this, as if I have fled, and do not know where I am, homeless, in fact. It is of course, because of all of this, that I do not know where my interests or passions lie. Though I desire to know.
On the outside, I am not very bothered about much. Most of it is all nonsense, jobs, money etc. But I do however desire a wife, and children (though I am not sure if I am willing to subject them to this world which is heading for rapid decline).
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I can not remember, for I do not think I have been at my finest. When I walk however, my mind seems to walk with me, and I am full of thoughts. However, these thoughts do not seem to have anything to them, they seem to be idealistic always and float away.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
When I read a work written by a genius (even though I do not read much, for I am too troubled and lazy to read). My inferiority is always in terms of intelligence or wit.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
It is always the general feeling of something, and that is very hard to explain. It as if I can feel the ins and outs of everything, and can too be sentimental. For instance, when given a roast beef dinner, I can attribute to it certain things via feeling - does it feel old-fashioned? does it feel homely? etc. This seems to outweigh taste as in the senses, and so I do not decide on whether I like something or not because of it's mere taste, but the feeling of the taste, or it's appearance, however ridiculous that sounds.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I would not know, for I do not like and cannot remember when I have ever started a 'project'.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Cannot remember a time.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I'm a mathematical or logical learner, it would seem. When learning at first, I can be quite slow, but as soon as I grasp the big-picture, or the underlying patterns, then I learn quite quickly. If it is of any relevance, my favoured subjects (in terms of education) are Maths, Philosophy, Theoretical Science (excluding Biology), whilst my least favoured are History, Biology, Physical Education or in that sense anything practical at all.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
Not at all organized, both outer and inner, though I do desire to be organized.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Understand the principles behind it.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
One-on-one, of course. I do think before I speak when in groups (which is very rare), but when in one-on-one, I seem to juggle thoughts, possibilities and ideas for the very sake of it. Mostly I try to figure out all of the factors the affect certain things, such as a bus' journey, and then also how individual factors affect other ones just for the very sake of it.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I'd like to know where I am jumping. Action certainly does, but not always, it is dependent on the situation. Today, when people say 'I love you' to each other, it has gotten to the stage where I do not believe it at all, for people do not realize the value of words any more, and so actions are a better thing to judge.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favourite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Neither of those things happen. But it has happened when I was younger that I have stubbornly wanted to stay in but after persuasion, changed my mind.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I'm not quite sure.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Most of all, I do not like people that cannot seem to comprehend the notion of privacy. Pretentious people, I also do not like, though I have been accused of being pretentious myself, but I am confused as to why.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Philosophy, nostalgic things.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
I'm not sure.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
They mostly, and even people that do not know me very well, say that I am a 'genius', 'the smartest person they've ever met', people have also stared at me in some sort of amazement, but nothing could be further from the truth. When I deny their compliments, they then begin calling me 'modest'. Which I hate again, for I do not believe that. I have also been called 'unique', 'different' etc. which I like very much and I must admit that I do hope to be called those and other things. 'Shy', 'quiet', 'within yourself', all are correct. 'In your own world', correct.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
It is the holidays, so that perhaps applies, but I am so troubled that I do not do very much. Every day seems to repeat the last. Ideally, I would walk, think, study, read etc.