So I filled out this questionnaire:
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I guess, even though I often fit the stereotypes, I can also be vey loud, sometimes too open, and I love some attention. Itís one reason I love theatre/performing and why Iím majoring in it. I'm also autistic and someone said there's potential for mistyping if I'm neurodivergent.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Happiness. Because Iíve had depression for a long time and I feel like my life isnít really getting anywhere. I hate being stuck in the same place for too long and yet thereís some comfort in it.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I guess when I found out I was going to play my dream role in a scene for class. I really hope I'll get to play her in a full production of the show one day. (If anyone wants to know, my dream role is Laura Wingfield in The Glass Menagerie. Quite a few people have said that it's a good role for me.)
4) What makes you feel inferior?
A lot of things, it would seem.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Sometimes itís what seems to make the most sense. Other times, itís what feels right to me.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Depends on the project. Like for writing, Iíll sometimes have a plan, but usually I donít plan out the exact specifics.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Going to the Renaissance Festival is often loads of fun. Otherwise, idk.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I suppose it depends.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Honestly it depends.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Both actually. I donít like to conform, but I also like cooperation.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
A bit of both. I usually like conversations with 3 people. Depending on the person, 1-on-1 can feel awkward for me.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Ask myself if this is a dream because Iím usually the one asking my friends if they wanna go out somewhere.
Also depends on my energy levels, but Iíll feel bad saying no to them.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I get really irritable, potentially hurt myself, try to cry, have an anxiety attack.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Lying, arrogance, cruelty, close-mindedness, bigotry, misogyny, racism, ableism, hatred, being judgmental.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I find myself talking about my inferiority, which sucks. And Iíd love to talk about otherís problems, but no one talks to me about them. Also deep shit like why weíre here.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life.
Apparently the good qualities about myself, if I have any.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
I think they kinda see me as timid, kind, and creative, sometimes I can be loud, open, and sassy, though. One of my friends has said I'm the most innocent out of my grade. They seem to think Iím beautiful. I think theyíre wrong, but yeah. I donít think theyíd say Iím arrogant, cruel, or fake, at least I hope not.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
TBH, Iíd be freaking out because Iíd have so much time.
So am I INFP or would I be something else?