What MBTI/Enneagram type do you guys think I am? - Page 2

What MBTI/Enneagram type do you guys think I am?

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57
Thank Tree40Thanks

This is a discussion on What MBTI/Enneagram type do you guys think I am? within the What's my personality type? forums, part of the Personality Cafe category; Originally Posted by Hottest_Commie_Ever I feel like none of the instincts sometimes haha. Okay, i've heard that, but if people ...

  1. #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Hottest_Commie_Ever View Post
    I feel like none of the instincts sometimes haha. Okay, i've heard that, but if people are sappy i just let them be sappy. And then there are INFPs who are totally fine without being all romantic, you're right.

    I guess INFPs tend to overthink more than ISFPs, because of the Ne. Is that what you mean by the struggle?
    Haha, I guess so. And I guess for me, I do tend to overthink and overanalyze, which is where the perseveration comes from I guess, lol.

  2. #12

    Just to let you guys know - I think INFPs are badasses. So whatever. And I can definitely see INFP for you as well. The thing that got me was the sports stacking. It seems so hard to do something like that without Se (to me, of course, as Se is my inferior function).

  3. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by brightflashes View Post
    Just to let you guys know - I think INFPs are badasses. So whatever. And I can definitely see INFP for you as well. The thing that got me was the sports stacking. It seems so hard to do something like that without Se (to me, of course, as Se is my inferior function).
    INFP’s and ISFP’s are always gonna be badasses in their own strength. As for Sport Stacking, it was pretty much the only sport I ever got into. I actually used to be one of the fastest guys in the county. Then a bunch of other kids came along and broke constant records, haha. Although, I’m not as involved in it as I used to, I still break records every once in a while. It’s actually pretty fun if you want something to distract yourself. :P
    StarryNiTe thanked this post.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14

    1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

    I'm fine for now. Thanks for asking. ;)

    2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

    I'll get instantly annoyed and impatient, but I won't say anything cause that'll be pretty rude. Although, I might get a little worried for missing the show. Sometimes, I tend to forget that things happen for a reason, even I didn't want them to or don't like them. As for the car breaking down, I might think of solutions to come up with the problem.

    3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

    I might get concerned with their intentions, but I will also think that there is a possibility that they won't drink (and if they do, they'll only get one or two). I wouldn't mind if my driver was getting a couple drinks, as long as they're sober enough to drive. However, if they made a promise not to drink, then I might have to watch them just in case. I usually don't trust people, but I don't think they're always untrustworthy either. It depends on the person.

    4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

    It really depends on the topic at hand. Sometimes, I'll listen and get interested, but sometimes I might get annoyed or ask questions for curiosity. I usually don't like to debate with people, especially if it's with politics and the person I'm debating is petty with their opinions. At the end of the day, I'm still gonna have my beliefs and opinions. I wish some people would just agree to disagree.

    5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

    It depends on the experience. If it's on Facebook where I saw a smug-like political post, I might get this slight impulse of annoyance, but I won't debate. Instead, I'll just go to the comments under the post and only upvote the comments I agree. I know that sounds petty, but it didn't really matter when it was 2016 and all I could see were smug-like political posts (and this goes for both sides, btw).

    6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

    Respect, Friendship, Loyalty, Success/Achievement, Progress, Understanding, Fun, Friends, Family, Good movies/tv shows/games/food, Music, Talent, My hobbies, Honesty, Trust, Kindness, Good conversations, My daydreams, Authority that's trustworthy, Learning, Rules, Nostalgia, and probably a bunch of other things I can't think of at the moment, lol.

    7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

    a) I don't know, I've always thought that we're all different from each other, but when it all waters down, we're pretty much the same. When I first got into this personality thing, it was very interesting to me how different and similar I could be from someone else. I was definitely different in grade school. Some kids were just assholes, but I tried my best to be kind to other people. However, it was very hard to be kind to the people that either bullied me or was just flat out nasty to me.

    b) When I was younger, I wished I was more outgoing simply because I didn't always have the confidence to speak up. I was a very active kid in elementary school, but 5th grade rolled around (which was an awesome year, btw) and I met my two bullies that terrorized me in middle school, especially one that nobody really liked. This caused me to become a lot more shy than I already was. However, as time went on in high school, I became more confident in being outgoing, but it's only with people I'm comfortable with. In fact, I became content with being reserved.

    I also wish I wasn't so lazy sometimes. I wish I could just get things done, especially in a quick environment like WalMart, but sometimes it's not as easy.

    8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

    I don't always get gut feelings, but when I do, it depends. Sometimes they're right, other times, they're not. They might trigger when I'm alone in a room and I can hear somebody's footsteps come into the direction of the room I'm in, I can assume they might want something from me, like chores, or they might go into the other room. I might think of a few other things as well.

    It's also triggered when I post an opinion on Facebook and I get a notification that somebody commented on my post. If it's the same two people that get defensive when somebody has a different opinion or belief, then my gut feeling might say they want a debate. If it's from different individuals, I might think they'll want to either agree, disagree or have a debate. The debate could go either way too.

    9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

    a) I like to watch TV or a movie, listen to music, go outside for a walk or shoot hoops, Sport Stacking, drawing, watch YouTube videos or even make one (like stacking, creating a mashup, or maybe talking about my current interests), play video games, work out, daydream about random things, look up things on the Internet I'm interested in and learning, sometimes, I'll read a book, write, or take a shower if I haven't yet. If I'm hungry, having a good meal could energize me, but it's important to eat anyway. Sometimes, chores will get me energized if I'm working alone while listening to music.

    b) Work (don't get me wrong, a job is very important to have, but the job I have can drain me in some ways), chores (sometimes), school sometimes drained me, but definitely not always, crowded places (if I'm there for too long), too much physical activity, too much resting (which makes me even more drained), obsessing over things in general.

    Generally, if I'm alone, then it's pretty easy for me to distract myself when I'm bored.

    10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

    For my internal thought process, I don't know, my thoughts will tend to jump around wherever it wants to, especially if I'm daydreaming. I think it all depends when I'm talking to someone, like it's probably different. As for my outward behavior, that depends. It also depends with the people I'm with. I tend to show my happiness and annoyance more than anything else. Sometimes, I'll get angry or agitated and snap without second thought, but if I know if I had done something wrong to somebody, I'll always apologize no matter what. It's definitely the right thing to do.

    - P.S. I haven't got to the picture one because I tried clicking on it, but didn't show up (probably down or deleted), but if there's one image you want me to view and write down about, I'll do it. Also, feel free to really give me examples of where you see certain functions in me. Like if you think I'm INFP, then where do you see Fi, Ne, Si, and Te in me? If ISFP, where do you see Se and Ni? It'll be helpful to me and my understanding and knowledge of MBTI. @brightflashes @Hottest_Commie_Ever
    Last edited by danthemanklein; 04-02-2018 at 05:22 PM.

  6. #15

    Sorry I haven't responded to this yet. I have been ridiculously busy since you put it up. I'll keep the tab opened tonight, though, and I plan to answer it tomorrow in the morning.
    danthemanklein thanked this post.

  7. #16

    Quote Originally Posted by danthemanklein View Post

    2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down...

    I'll get instantly annoyed and impatient, but I won't say anything cause that'll be pretty rude F dom/T inferior. Although, I might get a little worried for missing the show. Sometimes, I tend to forget that things happen for a reason, even I didn't want them to or don't like them. As for the car breaking down, I might think of solutions to come up with the problem.

    3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty

    I might get concerned with their intentions, but I will also think that there is a possibility that they won't drink (and if they do, they'll only get one or two). I wouldn't mind if my driver was getting a couple drinks, as long as they're sober enough to drive. However, if they made a promise not to drink, then I might have to watch them just in case. I usually don't trust people, but I don't think they're always untrustworthy either. It depends on the person.I personally associate suspician like this with mid to low Ni and mid to high Se (like ISFP or ISTP). Could also have to do with imagination, previous experiences, though.

    4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs...

    It really depends on the topic at hand. Sometimes, I'll listen and get interested, but sometimes I might get annoyed or ask questions for curiosity Fi, N. I usually don't like to debate with peopleFi dom, Te inferior, especially if it's with politics and the person I'm debating is petty with their opinions. At the end of the day, I'm still gonna have my beliefs and opinions. I wish some people would just agree to disagreeFi dom, Te inf.

    5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

    Entire answer is Fi dom Te inf

    6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

    Respect, Friendship, Loyalty, Success/Achievement, Progress, Understanding, Fun, Friends, Family, Good movies/tv shows/games/food, Music, Talent, My hobbies, Honesty, Trust, Kindness, Good conversations, My daydreams, Authority that's trustworthy, Learning, Rules, Nostalgia, and probably a bunch of other things I can't think of at the moment, lol.Ne/Si

    7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

    a) I don't know, I've always thought that we're all different from each other, but when it all waters down, we're pretty much the same. When I first got into this personality thing, it was very interesting to me how different and similar I could be from someone else. I was definitely different in grade school. Some kids were just assholes, but I tried my best to be kind to other people. However, it was very hard to be kind to the people that either bullied me or was just flat out nasty to me.F dominant

    b) When I was younger, I wished I was more outgoing simply because I didn't always have the confidence to speak up. I was a very active kid in elementary school, but 5th grade rolled around (which was an awesome year, btw) and I met my two bullies that terrorized me in middle school, especially one that nobody really liked. This caused me to become a lot more shy than I already was. However, as time went on in high school, I became more confident in being outgoing, but it's only with people I'm comfortable with. In fact, I became content with being reserved.Introversion

    I also wish I wasn't so lazy sometimes. I wish I could just get things done, especially in a quick environment like WalMart, but sometimes it's not as easy.Te inferior

    8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

    I don't always get gut feelings, but when I do, it depends. Sometimes they're right, other times, they're not. They might trigger when I'm alone in a room and I can hear somebody's footsteps come into the direction of the room I'm in, I can assume they might want something from me, like chores, or they might go into the other room. I might think of a few other things as well.

    It's also triggered when I post an opinion on Facebook and I get a notification that somebody commented on my post. If it's the same two people that get defensive when somebody has a different opinion or belief, then my gut feeling might say they want a debate. If it's from different individuals, I might think they'll want to either agree, disagree or have a debate. The debate could go either way too.Ne, not valuing Fe

    9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

    a) I like to watch TV or a movie, listen to music, go outside for a walk or shoot hoops, Sport Stacking, drawing, watch YouTube videos or even make one (like stacking, creating a mashup, or maybe talking about my current interests), play video games, work out, daydream about random things, look up things on the Internet I'm interested in and learning, sometimes, I'll read a book, write, or take a shower if I haven't yet. If I'm hungry, having a good meal could energize me, but it's important to eat anyway. Sometimes, chores will get me energized if I'm working alone while listening to music.Nothing really sticks out here, to me, as being specific to anything other than Introversion

    b) Work (don't get me wrong, a job is very important to have, but the job I have can drain me in some ways), chores (sometimes), school sometimes drained me, but definitely not always, crowded places (if I'm there for too long), too much physical activity, too much resting (which makes me even more drained), obsessing over things in general.Ne preference over Se, Intrcoversion

    Generally, if I'm alone, then it's pretty easy for me to distract myself when I'm bored.

    10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

    For my internal thought process, I don't know, my thoughts will tend to jump around wherever it wants to, especially if I'm daydreaming. I think it all depends when I'm talking to someone, like it's probably different. As for my outward behavior, that depends. It also depends with the people I'm with. I tend to show my happiness and annoyance more than anything else. Sometimes, I'll get angry or agitated and snap without second thought, but if I know if I had done something wrong to somebody, I'll always apologize no matter what. It's definitely the right thing to do.Ne
    So I'm pretty much locked in that your type is INFP. Thanks for answering these questions because it helped clear up whether you valued Ne more or Se more. The two functions in the middle tend to lead to the most problems. For example, I'm Ni-Te-Fi-Se, and looking at dichotomy alone, it's hard to tell if I'm a T or an F. But looking at my functions, it's more obvious that I used Fi and Te. So, since your perceiving functions are in the middle Fi-Ne-Si-Te, it's harder to tell between N and S for you. At least that's what I've found when typing others.

    I hope more people reply!
    karlwozzek and danthemanklein thanked this post.

  8. #17

    Quote Originally Posted by brightflashes View Post
    So I'm pretty much locked in that your type is INFP. Thanks for answering these questions because it helped clear up whether you valued Ne more or Se more. The two functions in the middle tend to lead to the most problems. For example, I'm Ni-Te-Fi-Se, and looking at dichotomy alone, it's hard to tell if I'm a T or an F. But looking at my functions, it's more obvious that I used Fi and Te. So, since your perceiving functions are in the middle Fi-Ne-Si-Te, it's harder to tell between N and S for you. At least that's what I've found when typing others.

    I hope more people reply!
    Thank you so much for doing this, it really means a lot to me. I wish more people would reply as well. Do you know anyone in particular that could also be a good help? I’m pretty curious to see what people think and say (even though people’s responses might get me anxious, haha). Although, it’d be really interesting anyway.
    StarryNiTe thanked this post.

  9. #18
    Unknown


    Quote Originally Posted by brightflashes View Post
    Just to let you guys know - I think INFPs are badasses. So whatever. And I can definitely see INFP for you as well. The thing that got me was the sports stacking. It seems so hard to do something like that without Se (to me, of course, as Se is my inferior function).
    Are you seriously associating type with physical ability?

    Quote Originally Posted by danthemanklein View Post
    1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

    I'm fine for now. Thanks for asking. ;)

    2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

    I'll get instantly annoyed and impatient, but I won't say anything cause that'll be pretty rude. Although, I might get a little worried for missing the show. Sometimes, I tend to forget that things happen for a reason, even I didn't want them to or don't like them. As for the car breaking down, I might think of solutions to come up with the problem.
    Seeing things as happening for a reason is a mindset fairly characteristic of NFs.

    3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

    I might get concerned with their intentions, but I will also think that there is a possibility that they won't drink (and if they do, they'll only get one or two). I wouldn't mind if my driver was getting a couple drinks, as long as they're sober enough to drive. However, if they made a promise not to drink, then I might have to watch them just in case. I usually don't trust people, but I don't think they're always untrustworthy either. It depends on the person.
    Leaning towards the middle on Agreeableness, which is a Big Five factor which overlaps with T/F.

    4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

    It really depends on the topic at hand. Sometimes, I'll listen and get interested, but sometimes I might get annoyed or ask questions for curiosity. I usually don't like to debate with people, especially if it's with politics and the person I'm debating is petty with their opinions. At the end of the day, I'm still gonna have my beliefs and opinions. I wish some people would just agree to disagree.
    Indicates an F preference. Emphasis is on avoiding conflict. The average T type is going to be less conflict averse when it comes to discussing topics, and will take things less personally.

    5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

    It depends on the experience. If it's on Facebook where I saw a smug-like political post, I might get this slight impulse of annoyance, but I won't debate. Instead, I'll just go to the comments under the post and only upvote the comments I agree. I know that sounds petty, but it didn't really matter when it was 2016 and all I could see were smug-like political posts (and this goes for both sides, btw).
    I err towards an IFP typing. I associate this level of conflict aversiveness not just with an F preference, but also with IFPs in particular. I suspect FJs would have more of a conviction in pushing their views if a belief meant enough to them.

    6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

    Respect, Friendship, Loyalty, Success/Achievement, Progress, Understanding, Fun, Friends, Family, Good movies/tv shows/games/food, Music, Talent, My hobbies, Honesty, Trust, Kindness, Good conversations, My daydreams, Authority that's trustworthy, Learning, Rules, Nostalgia, and probably a bunch of other things I can't think of at the moment, lol.
    The only thing I'm getting out of this is an F preference. I'm getting mixed signals on everything else.

    7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

    a) I don't know, I've always thought that we're all different from each other, but when it all waters down, we're pretty much the same. When I first got into this personality thing, it was very interesting to me how different and similar I could be from someone else. I was definitely different in grade school. Some kids were just assholes, but I tried my best to be kind to other people. However, it was very hard to be kind to the people that either bullied me or was just flat out nasty to me.

    b) When I was younger, I wished I was more outgoing simply because I didn't always have the confidence to speak up. I was a very active kid in elementary school, but 5th grade rolled around (which was an awesome year, btw) and I met my two bullies that terrorized me in middle school, especially one that nobody really liked. This caused me to become a lot more shy than I already was. However, as time went on in high school, I became more confident in being outgoing, but it's only with people I'm comfortable with. In fact, I became content with being reserved.
    Seems fairly indicative of an INFP mindset, which views people as both individuals who are fundamentally different, while also seeing a certain oneness in humanity that binds it all together. The very fact you're trying to be kind to people who treat you like shit is a huge F indicator. You definitely strike me as a passive, conflict averse person, and I consider the IFPs to be the most passive of the types.

    Finding significance in your experience - in terms of how they shape your outlook into who you are today - is hardly a definite NF indicator, but it's a trait characteristic of many NFs.

    I also wish I wasn't so lazy sometimes. I wish I could just get things done, especially in a quick environment like WalMart, but sometimes it's not as easy.
    I consider this kind of slowness to respond and lack of speed to be a common IP problem.

    8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

    I don't always get gut feelings, but when I do, it depends. Sometimes they're right, other times, they're not. They might trigger when I'm alone in a room and I can hear somebody's footsteps come into the direction of the room I'm in, I can assume they might want something from me, like chores, or they might go into the other room. I might think of a few other things as well.

    It's also triggered when I post an opinion on Facebook and I get a notification that somebody commented on my post. If it's the same two people that get defensive when somebody has a different opinion or belief, then my gut feeling might say they want a debate. If it's from different individuals, I might think they'll want to either agree, disagree or have a debate. The debate could go either way too.
    More of the same overall impressions I get from your personality. Moving on.

    9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

    a) I like to watch TV or a movie, listen to music, go outside for a walk or shoot hoops, Sport Stacking, drawing, watch YouTube videos or even make one (like stacking, creating a mashup, or maybe talking about my current interests), play video games, work out, daydream about random things, look up things on the Internet I'm interested in and learning, sometimes, I'll read a book, write, or take a shower if I haven't yet. If I'm hungry, having a good meal could energize me, but it's important to eat anyway. Sometimes, chores will get me energized if I'm working alone while listening to music.
    Those interests are fairly characteristic of an ISFP, but not enough to sway me from an INFP typing.

    b) Work (don't get me wrong, a job is very important to have, but the job I have can drain me in some ways), chores (sometimes), school sometimes drained me, but definitely not always, crowded places (if I'm there for too long), too much physical activity, too much resting (which makes me even more drained), obsessing over things in general.

    Generally, if I'm alone, then it's pretty easy for me to distract myself when I'm bored.
    Seems to indicate an IP typing. You're obviously an introvert, and you find too much structure repressing.

    10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

    For my internal thought process, I don't know, my thoughts will tend to jump around wherever it wants to, especially if I'm daydreaming. I think it all depends when I'm talking to someone, like it's probably different. As for my outward behavior, that depends. It also depends with the people I'm with. I tend to show my happiness and annoyance more than anything else. Sometimes, I'll get angry or agitated and snap without second thought, but if I know if I had done something wrong to somebody, I'll always apologize no matter what. It's definitely the right thing to do.
    Seems fairly indicative of Neuroticism according to the Big Five model, which is characterised by strong, sudden emotional responses that have a knee-jerk factor to them. Another characteristic of Neuroticism is self-consciousness.

    Linda Berens, who is a renowned writer of typology books, had put forward the following question and answers to distinguish between T and F. This was in a response to a post made on Facebook.

    When do you usually apologise to someone, and what do you expect in return?

    Virtually all Thinking types understand an apology as an admission of being wrong -- being wrong about facts, making an error in a process that screws things up, being mistaken about an assumption, or, as you say, bumping into someone unintentionally. So these types don't apologize if they don't believe they're wrong. High-scoring T types will often say they can't even remember the last time they apologized.

    When they do apologize, they expect the other person to nod and move on, or to say "no problem."

    ..

    F types come at this from a completely different standpoint. They say they apologize in order to repair a disconnect in a relationship, to express remorse for hurting someone, or to sympathize with another's sense of being wronged. The high-scoring F types say they apologize as easily as breathing, but more to strangers than to loved ones, in so far as they try to work on their close relationships so that potential problems get solved before anyone gets hurt and an apology is warranted. And they all say that they want the other person to respond by accepting the apology and assuring them that the relationship is intact.
    A T type will typically only apologise as an admission of being wrong or having failed in some way, and they will be less inclined to apologise for something they didn't do wrong.

    It's a statement like that which gets you big F points.

    ====================================================================

    Overall, I get the impression you're an INFP. You have a very, very strong F preference, and you're most likely an IP. I didn't see too many N indicative things in what you wrote, but the fact you're posting on a typology forum alone is worth a couple of N points, since typology tends to appeal more to N types.
    Last edited by Soul Kitchen; 04-08-2018 at 08:30 AM. Reason: ...it's a trait characteristic of many NFs. I hadn't finished my sentence.
    danthemanklein thanked this post.

  10. #19

    Thanks so much, I really appreciate you doing this. As for the N vs S preference, I’ve really been debating on that. Even though I’ve gotten a few ISFP answers, the majority is saying INFP, which also makes sense. If we’re talking about cognitive functions, I can definitely see both intuition and sensing in the middle. I can definitely see myself as IxFP though.

  11. #20
    Unknown


    Quote Originally Posted by danthemanklein View Post
    Thanks so much, I really appreciate you doing this. As for the N vs S preference, I’ve really been debating on that. Even though I’ve gotten a few ISFP answers, the majority is saying INFP, which also makes sense. If we’re talking about cognitive functions, I can definitely see both intuition and sensing in the middle. I can definitely see myself as IxFP though.
    I suspect that for a great number of people, their preferences for one or more dichotomies are close enough to the middle where x is the best fit.
    Jawz thanked this post.


     
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [INFJ] What ENFP Enneagram Type Do You Get Along the Best With?
    By Confidential in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2016, 04:15 AM
  2. What enneagram type do you associate with each mbti type?
    By cudibloop in forum Enneagram Personality Theory Forum
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-28-2014, 04:57 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2014, 02:38 AM
  4. What enneagram type do you think this person is?
    By Perspicacious in forum What's my Enneagram type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 12:05 AM
  5. [INTP] What enneagram type do you think you are?
    By luemb in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 07:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:42 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0