In an attempt to resolve the confusion surrounding T/F, this questionnaire provides takers with ten questions covering a number of T/F facets. There are no right or wrong answers. The best answers are ones which go into great detail about the subject's reasoning. Some of the items present you with two choices. For those items, try to choose whichever option fits better when possible, but you can provide an on-the-fence answer if you lack a strong preference either way.
Do not post your responses here. This questionnaire is to be used in a new thread.
1. Which do you tend to be more insecure about: a lack of competence in your skills and abilities, or the idea that your sense of self is inauthentic or somehow unrealized?
2. What things generally stick out the most when others criticize you?
3. To what extent do you feel you could do more for your friends, family, and other loved ones?
4. What is your ideal relationship? How appealing is romance to you?
5. When offering criticism, do you prefer a tactful approach to avoid stepping on anyone's toes, or do you focus on addressing problems as you see them at the expense of tact?
6. How important are apologies to you?
7. Do you prefer justice or mercy, and how far would you go in pursuing one over the other?
8. Would you say the world would be a better place if everyone used their heads, or if everyone acted with the best intentions?
9. If you do not have children, how interested are you in becoming a parent?
10. Are you irreligious? If not, to what extent does religion or spirituality play an important role in your life? Are those views relatively orthodox, or is your sense of spirituality more idiosyncratic than that?