Before this thread :
I did several tests and went to a MBTI class once ,so I will try to cage my knowledge and uncage myself.
Here is my answer :
0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
Everything could affect my answers
,but I will try my best to be myself
(Could I really and totally be myself though?)(haha)
Frankly before I am addicted to this site
,I was quite sure about my type
,however, the more I spend my energy here
,the more I feel a bit lost (haha)
1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 2.46.00 AM.jpg
How detailed and fragile it is !
what does it smell like if I were there ?
ummm___it could be a great planet to live
,to start something ,to do something
,making some really beautiful thing.
2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
PLS FOLLOW THIS LIST!
1)ask : Are we really in the middle of nowhere ?
2)ask : Does anyone know how to fix this car? (If the answer is NO ,go to 3)
3)ask : Dose anyone have any idea how to go to the destination ?
4)listen to all the possibilities ,discuss (if there is enough time) ,and just do it (but If nobody has any idea ,go to 5)
5)say “so you have to follow my (stupid) idea then
,start walking !"
6)think : I hope we will find something(haha)
3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
(my internal thought : party? what kind of party? Ummm__Do I really have to go?)
If it seems like it s not my kind of party
,I will try to project another option such as splitting the group for their own interests.
(I am serious ,it is better than forcing someone to have fun)
4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
inward : I think I will feel a bit numb at first.
outward : I will try to listen more truly
,ask him a question ,veto him ,agree with him
,listen ,veto ,agree ,listen ,veto ,agree___
,finally it could come to the point that I ask myself “what is the point?”(haha)
(I definitely will feel a bit sad and guilty afterwards)
5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
Almost the same answer in the 4th question.
(I hope I could observe and listen more
without any judgement ,feeling ,or saying
,however, it s such a hopeless hope (haha)
___maybe when I am an older and wiser human being!)
6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
1)I am not sure if it s the most important one
,but this is the first thing that came to my mind
"Being a real human”
"Be able to try something”
"be able to feel”
"be able to think”
"be able to suffer”___and "be able to die"
2)the first thing that came to my mind without thinking or overthinking.
3)Tomorrow it may change ,but not right now.
7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
a)somehow everybody is different
,and yet you could see that I am the same as others
,however, if you are close to me enough
until you could remember the scent of my breath
YES! that is the way that you will distinguish me from the others.
b)my ego is saying "I don’t want to change”(haha__poor me)
,however, I think if I could be a better self
,I really want to have such a relaxing grip in dancing with this song of life
__ummm__and be able to be used by my 'head' mindfully
(is that a personality?!?)
(for no specific reason__maybe I could see the world better.)
8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
1)the very final stage of my work
,just do it ,finish it ,go for it!
2)it is the crunch time!
9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
a) Nowadays discovering the small and smelly little thing about myself is quite fascinating
(I find it funny seeing that I am not (that) God
,only the struggling animal trying to survive after all)
b) waking up in the middle of the night
because of a nightmare
(I hate it when I have such a bold nightmare
,my body needs to sleep!)
10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
1)I am trying to hide my emotion more when I have to speak my mind
because of the learning curve of my (past) life shows me that
I could not be frankly emotional when I have to Kill(?!?) someone.
2)I m trying to stay ,stay still ,and change nothing
,but sometimes I could not help it.
(sorry ,I have to do this ,I did it already
__sorry (and breathe!))
(Do I have to give reason for this?
__maybe it s just my nature)
thanks for giving me the chance to review about myself again
If you don’t understand any of my answers ,pls feel free to ask and discuss.
have a FUN day!
(PS. If it s not too much trouble
,could you give me a supporting reason why you think I could be this or that type?)