1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Im not really aware of my surroundings and I often get lost in my mind
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Well, simple things, a long happy life, being mildly influential but not famous famous. Having lots of cats
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Usually when Im travelling with my family, new experiences, new places. That, or when I'm exploring the internet.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
Im clumsy, I don't have much touch, Im forgetful, I am easily distracted
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
In theory, Weight the pros and the cons, In practice...I do what i feel like.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I don't like to be in control of a group, but I'd happily be second in command!. Just, do the assigned task and we're done.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I usually have fun when creating stories or characters, or reading about characters, or drawing, or making foamy miscellaneous animals
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
First thing I try to do, is memorize, Then theorize, but the thing that results the most is when I do the thing alongside learning.
I prefer theory,tho...
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
2 out of 10- Not really organized
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I see if they make sense.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I'd say 50/50 -Be yourself but don't harm others.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I try to think before I speak, but I often say what's on my mind. Mostly one on one
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I prefer to know where im standing before I take the leap.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
See if I can and If Im interested, but probably watch the show, on the internet without ads.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I don't like double standards, or bigotry... but these aren't personality traits so... I don't like when people dont try to see every POV.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Personality types, music, musical treater, shows I like
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
Do my studies count?
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
As a cute shy person,I don't know I think they are accurate. I'd say they'd never say I'm cruel.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Be on the internet, write something, draw something, make myself dinner or buy a pizza, spending time with my family and my pets.