I posted this on Reddit, and only one person was kind enough to even take a crack at my type. I appreciate that they did so, but I also want a second opinion...or more. Everyhing here will be the same mostly with some stuff added as needed. Hopefully the spacing isn't messed up.
**How old are you? What's your gender? Give us a general description of yourself.**
1. I am a 20's year old, female...and I'm not sure really how to describe myself, or what would be important. I'm not sure if I'm antisocial, or just starved for attention. I do like having friends, but sometimes I need to chill by myself for a while. Literally every real friend I've had ended up ditching me, so I just got used to being alone. When I'm around people I can actually be very lively, and engaging. Everyone at my work has told me that I'm one of the funniest people they know. I have one of those really dry, sarcastic, quipping types of humor. I have a very strong set of internal morals, which at times can make me come off as morally righteous, judgemental, and opinionated, even if I don't mean to.Though that being said my "judgemental" side tends to come out more online. In real life I have to be really stressed to speak up.
**Is there a medical diagnosis that may impact your mental stability somehow?**
2. There is no diagnosis, but my folks have thought I could be on the autism spectrum because they associated autism with "quiet, and a loner" and I have thought I could have depression. I tend to go through apathetic phases where I question the point of my existence. In school, I was harassed by the counselor because she was dead set on thinking I was a potential school shooter.
**Describe your upbringing. Did it have any kind of religious or structured influence? How did you respond to it?**
3. My upbringing was nothing special. I had an alcoholic father who when not drunk was very kind. My mom has always been two-faced. She has always either been super kind, and understanding, or basically a bitch. My sister mostly verbally, bullied me when we were younger, but we get along alright now. Mom divorced dad, and my stepdad well I hate. I know that sounds strong, and he does have his good qualities, but I can't stand him. I can be opinionated but I also respect what others think, he's one of those; "I'm right, you're wrong, and that's the end of it." kind of guys. I've never met someone who has so much self-righteous, anger, and I mean anger this guy has exploded on me over minor stuff more than a few times. My response to being raised was becoming withdrawn, and just numbing myself to things.
**What do you do as a job or as a career (if you have one)? Do you like it? Why or why not?**
4. I work in retail, and I love it. I love the people I work with. At work I'm hardworking, productive, a team player, and polite. When I'm at work people treat me like I'm a valuable member of their team. Whenever I did work growing up, especially with my stepdad it involved a lot being yelled at, and put down.
**If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed?**
5. I am a loner...but I don't like being alone, so I'd feel lonely. I don't like large groups, but the reason I have discord is that when I'm alone for 9 hours on Sunday's I need someone to talk to.
**What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports? Do you enjoy any other outdoor or indoor activities?**
6. At this point, it's hard to say what I prefer. A lot of stuff I do is just to pass the time. I play video games for example, but I don't really seem to get any enjoyment from them. Usually, when I play a game, I won't touch it again for months or years. I used to love reading, but kind of fell out of that. I do like to RP because I like writing, but I like it more when it's with someone. I used to write stories for my friends. I've never been into sports, but in high school I was decent at playing volleyball, and badminton in gym, and was told more than once that I have a good throwing arm.
**How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about? What are your ideas about - is it environmental or conceptual, and can you please elaborate?**
7. I'm not super curious, but I do have a lot of ideas on things such as how I think society could be improved. I really hate seeing people who can't defend themselves being walked on, and stories of injustice have always hit a sore spot with me. When I'm not at my best I start becoming ridden with anxiety over the idea that my life doesn't matter, and I become curious about the nature of human existence.
**Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be?**
8. I enjoy being in-charge for the simple fact that I have control issues. Luckily my control issues don't extend to being bossy. My leadership style tends to, therefore, be very relaxed. If I was put in charge lets say at work, I would identify based upon past experience who does what best, in what spot, and put them where they would be most effective. I do have a bit of a "do it yourself" attitude so to an extent when placed in a group I can take on a stance of; "You're all going to screw this up, so let me do it."
**Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form? Describe your activity?**
9. Honestly. it's all about if I'm paying attention. If I'm paying attention I'm very coordinated it's probably why I'm a pretty good driver, who has managed to avoid multiple collisions. I pay attention when I'm driving. At home though I can sometimes be clumsy, as I don't always watch where I'm stepping. I like to use my hands for cooking, and baking.
**Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy. Please explain your answer.**
10. I wouldn't say I'm artistic but sometimes, and especially when I was younger I do enjoy drawing. I tend be into depicting characters that are either "cool", "scary", or both. Art wise I've always been into horror. I'm also big into things like cyberpunk art, dieselpunk, and steampunk, cityscapes.
**What's your opinion about the past, present, and future? How do you deal with them?**
11. I tend to use the past as a learning tool, even if it sometimes takes me a while to realize what lesson it was I needed to learn. I'm very present-focused, often taking each day as it comes. I don't think much on the future, because I don't like the uncertainty of it. I'm not afraid of it, but sometimes I just wish it was clear.
**How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so?**
12. Are they asking or demanding that I help? Because being asked like they need my help makes me feel special and wanting to help. If that request sounds like a demand, I'll probably still help just to get it done with.
**Do you need logical consistency in your life?**
13. No. I do enjoy logic, but I think I'm someone who needs more of a moral consistency than a logical one. Basically, if X is wrong, then it's always wrong.
**How important is efficiency and productivity to you?**
14. At home, it's really not. At work though, I am all about getting things done. I will do my job, and if able I help my coworkers with their jobs too. I can't stand things being slowed down and want to ideally get my work done in the quickest manner possible.
**Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do that?**
15. I don't control people. I sometimes get irritated and think people need to listen to me, but I'm not controlling of others.
**What are your hobbies? Why do you like them?**
16. Roleplaying because it lets me write, and talk to another person. Cooking/Baking because I'm good at it, and enjoy seeing other people like my food.
**What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses?**
17. It depends on what I'm doing, and when. I learn best when I get to do things for, and by myself. I like learning, but I hate being taught. I need to make and learn from my own mistakes. I'm a very good, copycat learner so when I need to make sure I don't mess something up, I'll just watch a video, and write down the important notes, and go at whatever I'm doing. The worst type of learning for me is someone else telling me to do it, and I mean forcing their way upon me. Let me do it my way first, and if their way is better then they can share with me. I do best with memory based, and physical learning.
**How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go?**
18. I like to think I'm decent at it. I'm not great at strategy like I'm horrible at solving puzzles...unless I know it's supposed to be a puzzle, and then I'm good. Anyway, I'm decent at breaking things into manageable tasks, because I enjoy certainty. It's like if I'm going to chop up wood for fire then I'm going to first assess how often I'll be using that wood, along with the usual burn time, and then cutting up the proper amount of pieces. I'm not going to just chop all day long.
**What are your aspirations in life, professionally and personally?**
19. I'd like to have my own little store one day, probably a baked goods kind of place. Personally, I just want to be able to live in a stable, and happy home. I don't need to be married, but the idea of someone around does sound nice. On a more "far out" level I'd also like to write a story one day that someone else turns into a video game.
**What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why?**
20. I guess my biggest fear is feeling that my life doesn't really matter. I'm afraid of not being a good person, like being thought of as "good" by others is a huge issue for me. I feel uncomfortable in groups, and around people with no ability to behave, which makes me feel at odds around children. I love well-behaved kids, but I can't stand the whiny/bratty ones...of which my own nephew is. I hate people who essentially take my flaws to an 11. I'm opinionated, but I hate flat out judgemental people. I have strong morals, but people who act like their morals are superior to others rub me the wrong way. I can be lazy, but my work does get done, and on time. If I say I'm going to do something I'll do it, so I can't stand people who are truly lazy slobs.
**What do the "highs" in your life look like?**
21. Me at work is my high. The hard working, overachieving, but at the same time polite, responsible, and funny person is my high.
**What do the "lows" in your life look like?**
22. My low looks like I'm in bed all day, doing nothing except probably wasting time on the computer, not even eating until my hunger gets so bad I can't take it.
**How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so?**
23. I don't daydream much. If I am, it's while I'm listening to music, and often I still pay attention to my surroundings if I do.
**Imagine you are alone in a blank, empty room. There is nothing for you to do and no one to talk to. What do you think about?**
24. I'd probably start contemplating the futility of existence, and then take a nap.
**How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it?**
25. If it's truly an important decision then I waste no time, and make it pretty fast, based on what I think is right, and don't change what I picked.
**How long do you take to process your emotions? How important are emotions in your life?**
26. I can process good emotions quite well, but I feel ashamed of any "negative" feelings so it takes me a while to admit how much things have gotten to me. I'm one of those people who feels very intensely on the inside but has trouble communicating that to the outside. I don't want to be some unfeeling robot, so I think emotions are important to me, I just don't like the bad ones.
**Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? Why?**
27. Usually no, but around my stepdad because of his anger issues, and need to be right all the time, I will just nod, and say yes when around him, purely because he's impossible to argue with. I also tend to keep quiet around people with political opinions. Outside of that however, I have no problem in disagreeing.
**Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why?**
28. I usually don't break the rules, but I think authority should be challenged. I'm a believer in equality so I don't like the idea of authority being able to just get away with whatever they want. If they need to be called out then yeah I'll get around to doing it.