0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
I can not post an url or image because of some reasons, it was a picture of a snake, i might update here.
Interesting creature i'd like to know what kind of snake it is.
2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
I would think why would i ever bothered myself to go, it's an unfortunate and if i would decided to go there naturally i expect to be there and i don't like such bad suprises in life. My outward reaction would just sit and continue to think about how that incident pisses me off.
3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
I wouldn't really up for the party especially if it just came up out of nowhere and last minute. I'd be uncomfortable and would make me curious why driver wants to go to after party if he wont even drink? Sounds fishy to me, i'd leave if i can, and if i can not i would probably observe the driver, i don't trust
4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
I tend to avoid compliments especially i think i won't be able to express my thoughts. If that claim isn't directly at me i am quiet mostly, i don't share my opinions if they weren't asked towards to me. If the person directly asks to me i might try to explain why and what i think about that claim. It also depends on person. For some of people i never bother myself especially when i think that they won't be able to handle what i will say and go all crazy. I don't have energy for that. And if that person TRIES to change my opinion about something by claiming the opposite belief, if i'm sure about my belief i wouldn't hesitate to explain my solid basis and simply make them to understand i ain't gonna accept what they think. Everybody can think anything they like but nobody should dare to bother me with it. If it's about something that i'm unsure i can listen and think about it's accurate value.
5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
I am not sure that i understand this question.
6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
I value honesty and intelligence most. I figured it out they are mostly important for me because simply i can not stand unintelligent things and dishonesty. And how can they change? I don't think they ever will.
7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
a) I am a distant person, i preserve my true personality from others. I also tend to think often if there is any hidden meanings underlying words. I assume i am good at understanding things which has not been told. This is sometimes a downside for me because it makes me nervous about possibilities, i can easily get cought up with some conclusions which they aren't even true.
b) I'd like to be more tolerant to people which i don't like or situations which i hate. I don't tolerate things which i dislike and torture myself. It would make my life more easier.
8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
I mostly get hunches or gut feelings about some occasions which i can not intervene and can come up with too many bad possibilities. I try to trust them but i don't act unless if they don't have anything underlying logical.
9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
a) video games, listening music with my earbuds, reading things about my interests, most of the thing which i can do alone energizes me, makes me happy.
b) pretty much everything if there is crowd involved.
10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
I get annoyed by unreasonable and unnecessary speeches easily, i try not to expose it and stay neutral. If i will have to be there for some reason and obviously i can not enjoy it, i wish to be invisible and wait for the time which i can escape. I control my behavior when others around and i just do, not that i try to do. I don't like to expose my feelings or thoughts.
Also my enneagram type is 5w6, this might help too.