0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
I’m 21 yo female. I’m generally mentally healthy, but I think I might be experiencing some type of grip/looping. I’m don’t feel like”me”, I’m much different than I used to be. After few years I’m getting back to what I was when I was younger.
1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
Ok so I can't put links yet but the pic was presenting the bee sitting on the flower
ok so here we are. Definitely the colors - the mix or red and orange/yellow is beautiful. Also the composition is interesting - it seems like something is happening in every part of the picture, the structure of the inside of the flower makes it look alive and full of energy.
2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favorite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
I love concerts&music, so this question is very good for me.
I would get mad [I tend to be aggressive sometimes]. I would be like „hell no we getting there”. I would organize everybody and try to find some public transport or train. Eventually call taxi. If not that I would try to catch the car or simply walk there. But no matter what, I’m getting there.
3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
If we planed to go to that party I’m okay, as long as they keep their word. After concert I probably would be very tired but if I’m there, lets get the most out go it.
4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
I tend to get aggressive when somebody is obviously wrong. There are facts/general truths that some people don’t want to acknowledge. If they push the wrong button I will explode and become arrogant, but if they are my close friends I will prefer to ignore it or switch the topic.
5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
I will act, especially if it’s about me or somebody/something I value. For example at work place, when I disagree with my manager I will speak up, as long as I can see that it makes sense and it’s worth my effort. If I can see that it won’t change anything I won’t bother. But if it’s something that’s very valuable to me I will get mad.
6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
I enjoy my independence. Very important part of that value is financial independence. I love mony. Not only because of the fact that they grand me my freedom, but because they can provide me with material comfort. I do enjoy good quality. I enjoy expensive sport cars, laxurios vacation and staff like this. Because of this I’m very hard working and responsible person. Keep in mind, that I’m enneagram 3w4, so I love being recognized because of my achievements.
7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else?
It’s hard to tell, I find it hard to see myself from outside perspective. For sure, as a women I’m more „cut the BS” and analytical that other girls. They enjoy the lovely things and very girlsy staff. I wouldn’t say that I’m a tomboy, but my personality is not as girly and delicate as other females. Also I’m not naive.
b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
Laziness. If I would be more disciplined I would be happier.
8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
I prefer to rely on facts. My mom loves her intuition. In many situations she was like „I’m feeling this” and I was like „let’s wait for results/check the facts”. I like looking at what is real.
Sometimes I feel the pressure form my „gut feeling”, usually when I’m stressed and have no idea what will happen/should I do.
9. a) What activities energize you most?
I like doing what I want to do in current moment. As long as I do it, my energy level is high. I’m open for getting to know new things. If I had to choose one thing that I love doing is rock climbing, swimming listening to music.
b) What activities drain you most? Why?
Everything that is forced on me. Taking under the consideration fact that I prefer practical activities, you can tell that sitting still and focusing on theoretical things bores me.
10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
Because of that grip/loop experience [?], around people I get very distant and numb. I can be very happy and bubbly, witty and sarcastic, but when around people I change. For the long time I thought that I was introverted, but it’s not that. Somewhere in the past I just felt like I should have censor my personality. I just don’t feel myself around people. I also repress my emotions around them, which was not a case before. I wouldn’t say that I was very emotional person before, but now I tend to be completely blank and serious. People generally assume that I’m sad/mad/tired. It gets me mad, because that’s not what „me” feels like.
Thank you for your time. Sorry for any language mistakes, I'm not english native.