1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I do not have a firm grasp of cognitive functions, and also my true type is masked because I am depressed and have been for a while. I have been researching and studying and stuff about MBTI, but I do not know why I never half a firm concept of functions in relation to me. I can see my dad is a Te-Si-Ne-Fi clearly, but I have no clue what I am. I cant see myself.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I want a good life. I want to be loved. I want at least 1 best friend who is basically my family. I want maybe a gf. I want to spend half my day just doing stuff by myself, and the other half with them. I want my first half of the day to do personal goals, things that are for me, like work, studies, exercise, things that make me feel good and safe, not useless, and (I feel like shit if I do not balance "work and play" and feel great when I study and stuff, i feel like i deserve to have fun). The first half should be calm and peaceful, doing work and stuff, and the second half should be fun with friends, going places, just chilling, idk doesnt matter as long as it is with people I love.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
To be honest, I felt really good last year. Well, I had depression and I had anxiety issues, but I was in a school were (forgive me) the general attractiveness level of kids was low, and I was one of the more good looking ones. I was in a friend group of 5, and I was the glue holding it. I felt loved, and that sense was amazing. I felt valued. I was insecure of course, but it did not matter as some people loved me. Even though I had tons of fun as a kid, it was because everything was fun. As "fun levels" decreased, being loved made me feel great.
[/B]4) What makes you feel inferior?
It sucks when other people have no stress, yet achieve more than me and have more validation. It sucks when people have genetic advantages (looks, etc) that people worship them even though they did not work for it. I want to be born with good looks, smartness, muscles, athletics, money, a good family. Instead, I struggle for a couple of those, like tons of people.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I think of whether I like the idea or not, like whether it would benefit me, and then I look to see how it would affect others. It I like the idea and it affects others negatively, I would not do it because I do not want to harm others, and also I do not want to be in internal debt to them.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
If we were making a poster in school, I will usually go through multiple ideas, and fixate on one. Then I would quickly have a rough mental image of what I want, and get started. From then, I can change the plan as it goes, and will mentally try to allign it to be as good as possible.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
-I dunno, the most fun times were in 6th and 7th where every fucking day was a blast. I have different kinds of "fun". I think I experience different kinds of fun. The most "fun" I ever had was on a fishing trip, and when on a cruise. These things have a theme of nature. When fishing, me and my dad woke up early, drove to a lake, found a beach in the lake no one used before, and it was like in the wild. It was slightly dangerous, yet I loved it internally. I loved the feeling of being with nature, smelling the air, seeing the beautiful sky, I felt so raw. And fishing,and catching the fish, it was exciting and fun. I cannot describe the amount of enjoyment I got.
But, I think the cruise tops it all. I was mostly alone, just walking around chilling. My family was always doing adult stuff. I felt adventurous, I felt like no one was watching me and I could do whatever, i felt free. The scenery in the huge ship was amazing, and i explored every inch of the ship. I loved seeing what other people were doing, liked the fact that people gave me positive attention. I loved being in the ocea, seeing the water, seeing the horizon, thinking about fish and whales. I felt stressless, worryless.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
-I need time. I need to learn the topic and the basic concept, and then learn its applications. Like if i was new to bio and was learning evolution, an example would benefit me a lot. Showing pictures, and showing actual examples of like maybe an animal evolution chain and explaining that rather than words on a slideshow feels natural to me.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
- I like to be organized, but I do not do it. My clothes are messy, my books are messy, I love the idea and really really want to be organized, I never end up actually cleaning up and put it off for later, always.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
-I need evidence that supports it. If someone told me "Moms are not supposed to do this because it is bad for their kids" but they were not a psychologist, just some random person, I would need examples of why they said that. A Psychologist is a source themselves as they studied. So yeah.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
- I dunno exactly what this is asking me, but I feel stressless if I feel I am not doing anything wrong. I guess number 2.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
- To be completely honest, even though group discussions give me anxiety, I like them better because of the attention I will get when I speak. Before my depression and anxiety, I spoke before i thought a lot.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
A mixture of both I guess for the first one, I do not like to think too much and plan too much, but I need to know the basic gyst or else I get stressed. I think actions do.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
- I would hang with my friends. For sure. Friends over show anyday, only if I love them tho lol.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Hmm. One thing is I hate being around people when stressed, I would rather be alone. I hate talking to people when stressed, I always end up crying. I try to repress stress at all times, and it just feels like a dull ache, a nagging, in my head. I try to act normal on the outside, but if someone probes me about why I am sad, I will burst inside, cry, I would want to cuddle up next to someone, I would want to just tell them what im feeling intenstly, and I want to be comforted. Actually, I end up feeling much better after crying with someone. I feel worse when by myself, even though I do not cry. Hmmm. I think its because every since i was a kid, my parents told me crying is for girls...hmmm........smhh
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
- I honeslty do not know. I just hate it when other people put me down, talk me down, insult me or bully me, and also do not let me speak my mind.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
- I like talking about experiences I had with them, their present conditions and like anything going on in their current lives. Maybe various hardships we had.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
I dont know, because I do not pay attention to it hahaha. But lemme think. Well, Im sorry but I honestly have no clue what i pay attention to the least.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
-They say im nice, they say im genuine, slightly introverted, a push over, they think I am smart. I do not think I am a nice person, I have mean thoughts, but the only reason I might appear nice is that I have no bad intentions. Being mean for no reason makes me feel like I did something wrong, and I try to always no do things I think makes me feel like shit. I am selfish in a way. I am not genuine, I never feel genuine, I just try to. I appear slightly introverted because of social anxiety.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I would watch some tv in the morning, if I do not do some kind of work for at least an hour I feel like shit, I feel like I am not maintaing balance, so probs work. Then probably play tennis with friends, and get food with them after. Maybe dedicate the entire day to a hike and fishing with friends.