Already posted here once, only one response suggesting I look into Ti related stuff. Now realising I'm Ti-dom, I need to clear things up a bit more.
- My mom for sure is ISTP. So goddamn obvious, and she commented how we're both very similar in personality and many others would agree and have noted on it too. This kind of confirmed that I'm an IxTP.
- Except she's mocked me so many times how I suck at machinery haha. She says I'm good with theories (suggested I study philosophy later on) but I'm super slow at learning how to work machinery based things. idk if this is stereotyping but eh
- I do care about aesthetics and how things look. I'm very much aware of how aesthetically pleasing things have a positive effect on people/myself, thus I like to look good and like things to look good. (Some people think this is Se? idk)
- I love debating w my ENTP friend. A lot of our time spent together is arguing and asking why. I'm more of the type to put things into planning and action. Kind of frustrating how he bounces off from one idea to another, we never have enough time to flesh things out.
- Don't really care about confrontation. Whenever something I am not happy with happens, I immediately think about ways to confront them or the situation without wasting time. My ISTP mom thinks the same way, she's about action.
- I've noticed I always twitch or have some body part moving when sitting still, and am always looking around or am spaced out, but shitty energy level.
- Only sport I enjoy doing is figure skating lol. Recently got into it, really enjoy the similarish feeling of flying and how interesting of a sport it is. (Pretty + very athletic). I've always preferred individual sports over team sports, and despite having low energy levels and overall not being a sporty person, I'm good at individual fitness.
- I also tend to think of what-ifs? a lot (again, this is what I mainly talk about with my ENTP friend. Always fun thinking about the future).
- I like to get straight to the point when talking and give few examples or metaphors.
- Always spacing out and thinking. I'm not really good at focusing on the present for long periods of time, it's exhausting. Also not good at focusing on details unless it's important to the context. This makes me doubt that I have auxiliary Se, but not too sure.
idk how to give other examples. Any specific questions or examples feel free to say. Thanks.