Hi, so I already did a first attempt at looking for help to find my type here but it still didn't really help me to find it, so I'm trying again this time with a questionnaire.
(sorry if there's any english mistake as it's not my mother tongue)
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
The fact I'm not sure about if I use Fe or Fi. I'm also not sure whether my axis is more Ni-Se/Se-Ni or Ne-Si/Si-Ne.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Love, put simply, not only in a romantic relationship way, but also regarding friends, family...
I also want to achieve my dream of becoming a professionnal musician.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
When I decided to focus on myself more without being dependant of my relationships. It was caused by pain due to a feeling that the ones I love didn't reciprocate my feelings and the pain of feeling unimportant, worthless.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
Not being appreciated, not having my feelings or how something impacts me taken into consideration.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
A mix of what I feel, how people will be impacted and pro-cons, in the same priority order.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
How to make it as good as possible, being perfectionistic even if it takes more time. Yes, I want to have control of everything concerning it.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Searching for some ridiculous christmas sweaters and socks at the mall last year with my best friends just for the sake of being willingly ridiculous, just before having a "Harry Potter" night marathon...with my musical christmas sweater. My memory is quite blurry and in brief flashbacks but the epicness lives.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I'm usually not that interested in learning hands on activities. I usually search on the internet when I ask myself something and it's usually out of pure curiousness. Then I think about what I just learned read and filter what I considerate to be the most probably true informations from the misinformation to understand it all better.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
It depends. I like order and having things planned in advance but can't keep up a routine and am usually late at meetings (unless if it's really important, like for a job, etc).
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Well, I do both. I try to understand the principle behind to see if they make sense before looking for information that supports it and trying to understand if it also makes sense.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I like making sure everyone is doing fine but I also need to have my own needs repected. And if they're not, then it's harder for me to focus on if everyone is doing fine or not.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Most of the time I think before I speak, unless when stressed. I prefer one-on-one communication.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I prefer to know where I'm jumping before leaping. Yes, it does. Words can be lies or insincere, actions more often reflect someone's real thoughts.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
It depends if I consider the night out to be interesting (if I like the place, the people who go out, if I'm in the mood for that). If it is, I might consider to watch it later, but if it's not, then let's grab some popcorn.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Impulsively, I become too critical and honest. I forget all that's tact and diplomacy. I want to be left alone during these moments.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Lack of empathy and respect for other people, also stupid but arrogant reasonnings.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Psychology, music and arts, mysteries of the universe, most of the time.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
Litterally everything that's administration related.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
They percieve me as thougtful and insightful about people, smart, very emotionnal, overly idealistic, and too focused on my relationships.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Having a good time with my friends on a sunny day at the beach, visiting places or museums, going to do some shopping, going to the cinema, having a drink and a good meal with them.