As much as recreational professionalism makes me cringe, I understand that the people, for the most part, that, visit this site, are, extremely grammatical, and, polite minded. So, without future ado, here's a more professional outlook on me, minus all of the energy, and, fun.
I'm going to try my best to curb my spontaneous energy in this post, and, actually, literally try and find out my type.
ANY HELP TYPING WOULD BE GREATLY APPRICATED (My girlfriend really wants to know )
0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
Maybe super controlled, use to my advantage ADD/ADHD... Other than that, no.
1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
Huh... No link.
2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favorite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
Initial thoughts: Cool! I love having to deal with unexpected situations.
Internal reaction: I'm like secretly thinking "Yes! an adventure"... When every one else is complaining, I'm like... "Who cares about the band, I have my own band anyways, screw this band, lets figure out how to get this car moving, find help, walk to the nearest town." I live for this shit man.
Outward reaction:I would offer suggestions, until, the most stubborn person in the group, finally decides on a solution, as, naturally, I don't really care where were going, as long, as it, makes certain sense, or sounds enjoyable, and, isn't overtly stupid, than, I'm down.
3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
I feel fine about it. It depends on if the party seems fun, I'm honestly not a real party animal kinda person, more interested interesting situations, and, adventure, as, opposed to, sitting around a house, drinking, and socializing, with change of hooking up with some loose gross girl. I'm more into girls who are like, into going out, and, getting to know each other, at least a little bit, before we screw. You know... So... It's not just soulless fucking, which is more times than not, pretty gross... IMO. Primarily due to the other person involved, it shows a lack of respect for ones self, in my opinion, and, is a major turn of to me.
With that being said, I'd go along with the groups decision, as I'm not a downer mother fucker, you feel me?
4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
I don't have current beliefs, what does this even mean? Please help me explain this belief system thing to me, as, this is someone new to me... If this means, they are planning on hurting themself, or someone else, than, fuck that shit, I'll speak up... If not, and it's just vocalization of opinion, why should I care what some else thinks/feels...
5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
Call the cops, or, if the situation called for it, jump in and help.
6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
Human decency. Treating others how you want to be treated. That's about it... Also, doing everything I can to not be jailed, or, go to prison. You feel me?
7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
A.) I'm very much so an individual. I'm not talking dying my hair green, and listening to punk music. I believe that, being yourself is important, and, that, trends, and, following the crowd, is the sign of someone who is weak minded, and, unoriginal. But, on the flip side, I'm very practical, and, rational when at my place of occupation, and, very ambitious about my long term goals. I'm also, someone competitive with other people, when they are going after the same thing, that I want life. I go after my dreams, and, don't let others stand in my way.
I'm also, very easy going, and, tolerant of most things. I believe it is important to give people chances, and that everyone messes up in life from time to time. Its human nature to make mistakes, and, that's OK.
What would I change
B.) I don't know how tov answer this questions. I'm happy with who I am. I suppose having more leverage than I already have in life, in order, to effect change even faster, and without, too much strategy, or, overly complicated diplomacy.
8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
I usually trust my mind, and my instincts. I'm a very fast thinker, and, think on my toes, very easily.
I'm someone hesitant towards, interpreting others human emotions though, as, this can sometimes be very difficult for me, as, I'm naturally somewhat insensitive, and, impulsive, when dealing with others.
I've learned to take a few moments before saying things to certain people, and, also, have learned to assess people very accurately, in order, to maintain a level of conflict avoidance, and, in order to maintain the peace... Especially in professional situations, and, situations, that call for politeness.
9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
A.) Oh man! Anything where I'm on the go. Going from one place to another, having to deal with situations, and, create my own. I have a lot of energy, naturally... So, honestly the more I have going on the better. As stated earlier in this post, I follow my dreams, and attempt to accomplish them. I'm somewhat a practical person, and, at the same time, whimsical, or , enjoy fun things, creating, doing my own thing, and, spontaneous happenings, usually relating to a particular main event, or reason. I don't usually do things, just to do things. I believe in having purpose in the things I do, and, not squandering my life, doing things that are unenjoyable, or, in my eyes stupid or pointless.
I also derive a lot energy from thinking of plans, and, creating ideas. Anything mental, or requiring practical thinking, or, abstract practical thinking.
B.) Overly emotional people, being in traditional stuffy environments with lack of activity or action, lack of activity or sitting around for to long, having to be too polite for a long period of time, being around restrictive people or people who are no fun, being around people who need too much emotional support...
10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
Definitely more wild n' uninhibited than I come of, or present my self. I'm a fire ball baby, internally. I need action, and excitement, in order to feel alive. I really just want to climb over everything, and explore everything, no joke... I'[m very curious about lots things, and, also, just enjoy the thrill of adventure and being on the go, and just, doing as I please. I can't tell you how many times, I've wanted to explore an a broke down sewer entrance, or, climb on top of building, really just because it's exciting. I have a lot of energy, and just love utilizing it in creative and enjoyable ways.
Why? I actually have a book dedicated to these things, in order, to figure out the best route to accomplish these things. Its called the " MY EXCITMENT Adventure Log (Tricks + Tips)" not kidding.
I truly get annoyed around overly emotional and needy people, and I try my best to not show it... Also, rude people, and people who I would consider criminal, ignorant, overly selfish, sociopathic, etc... These people are fucking pieces of shit, that, really make me want to become a detective, just so I can put these fuckers away... But like... Too much stress man, no fun being detective. On paper, it sounds cool, but, like, that's dedication, I don't have man... Thankfully there are already people putting these mother fuckers away. You feel me?
Why? Well... Because in my opinion everyone deserves human happiness. Plain, and, simple.
I do my best to look after people who deserve it, or can't do it themselves. Also, these people just bring other people down man. Hmm... I guess Kind of like a real life superhero, or some shit, minus all the bullshit comic shit.
1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
2. Study these two images here and here. Which one do you prefer and why? How would you describe it?
3. Please describe yourself as a person if you were to introduce yourself to someone else like in a cover letter. What kind of person are you and why?
Haha. Just read that shit I just wrote man.
4. What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?
I'm happy being me.
5. Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?
What you see is what you get...
6. What in life do you find to be of importance? Why?
7. How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it?
I would say that I seek situations that interest me, as in, I don't ordinarily seek out situations that I find dull, or, uninteresting. So, In essence, I find seek out new situations based on those merits. As for unexpected situations, I handle them in stride, or, strategy, based on the situation.
8. Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why?
I act somewhat strategically in stressful situations. I assess situations very logically, and, attempt to maximize situational remedy, smartly, not quickly. I don't necessarily enjoy unintended stress, as, obviously, I prefer no stress, but, I handle stress extremely well in my opinion.
9. Please describe yourself when you are in an enjoyable situation. How do you act and why?
Hmm... I kinda just am my self, very light hearted, and not serious. Umm... Huh... Genetics? Blood type?
I dunno man... Mysteries of the universe.
10. Describe your relationship to socialization. How do you perceive one-on-one interaction? How do you perceive group interaction?
Hmm... I sometimes feel that socializing can be a waste of time, I enjoy interaction with others, but, I don't necessarily enjoy going out, just to go out, as I find that activity, somewhat pointless, and, a waste of time. I believe in pursuing my dreams, and, over socializing, is detracting to my goal. However, if my goals involve socializing, I'm totally happy interreacting with others, etc...
As for group interaction... As long as the interaction is attempting to accomplish something important, than, I'm ok with it... As for recreational time, group interaction is OK. I'm more of an individualist, than, a group oriented person... Not to say, I'm opposed to group dynamics, just find it, somewhat stupid, and limiting from time to time. you feel me?
11. Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values, customs, traditions)? How do you see people as a whole?
Society is messed up, small minded, and petty. But also, I seek to find the good in life, and, honestly, I just don't a shit about what other people think of me. I do me, they do them. I will say, small minded people are sometimes hard for me to get along with...
I believe in being kind to others, and treating others how you want to be treated. Values? Huh... I dunno.
As for social norms, yeah... I believe it's good to keep the peace, for many reasons... It just makes sense to me, more times than not... Sometimes I do believe you have be outspoken, and stand up for your self, and others though... However, this is rare for me, and more, of a, I have to be really fucking pushed, in order to have this reaction in myself. As, most of the times, I just don't give a shit... LOL.
12. Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?
Hmm... Not good. I only feel ok being told what to do by people I truly respect, and experts. Everyone else can suck my 6 1/2, I have no respect for unnecessary dictator micro minded bullshit...
13. Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?
Hmm... Naturally more interested in chaos, than order. However, order is something that I find is important, in order, to maintain, and, create real world results; And, I honestly utilize order more so than chaos, on an everyday basis. As for, creative things, chaos is important, as, it allows for creative leverage, as opposed to limited concrete ideas, or, ideas that are set in stone. Both are important, in equal measurement.
14. What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?
Fear... Nothing. I hate spiders, but common... Who likes them... I rationalize fear, and, conqurer fear... There is nothing to fear in life, if you just think through shit... for reals... nothing.
15. What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve? Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by?
I desire to be happy, doi... I attempt to follow my dreams, and manifest my dreams in practical and possible ways that can be understood, and, utilized in real life. I also want to utilize my creativity, and, be able to use my mind on a daily basis.
I want to have a life of excitement, while also making money and living comfortably... I want to enjoy myself, while also, not being ignorant or stupid about it. I want to meet an amazing female (not just a short time girlfriend) someday, and have a calm + nice life, where I am able to maintain my sense of freedom, and, and not be too limited. to explore my many ideas. Hmm... Yeah.