1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I type as an INFP on most online assessments but the Fi descriptions don't describe my main approach to life.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
A Purpose with a big P because without it I think my life is incomplete. I was born to accomplish something and not knowing it is driving me insane.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
After a 45 min presentation in front of a classroom. I was explaining how certain artists change society and the way we evaluate behaviours. At the end , a student came to me and said that what I explained inspired her a lot. I went home with a big smile on my face with an intense feeling of joy.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
Incompetence. Nothing special though. Just not being able to do what other people do.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
How this will affect my family mainly and I wonder Is doing this necessary to accomplish my goal ?
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I do like to have control and make sure everyone agrees to do the same thing and that everyone is motivated to do it. I like to clarify things for everyone , what they need to do and make sure they feel comfortable to ask questions to other people in the group.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
For a new Year's party with some friends. We watched a porn video , the actor had a Batman mask and was doing some weird noises. We just couldn't stop laughing for at least 20 min... I don't remember how everyone was dressed or how I was dressed. I just remember who was there.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I just research online. Try to find a dedicated Youtube Channel , a forum or a blog to understand more.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I usually know what I'm going to do when I wake up , so mentally I am organised but my room is a bit messy... I can't stand too much mess though otherwise I feel the need to clean because I can't focus.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
A bit of both.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
You see... I don't know what I believe in. I don't know what's worth believing in. Morality is quite a big issue for me , it all depends which axiom you decide to use to judge actions and then your idea of right and wrong changes with it.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I think before I speak. I prefer one on one communication. I'm invisible in a group.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I like to know where I am jumping before leaping. I believe action speaks louder but I don't do much myself so...
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I stay home. What I like matters more to me.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I overeat. I write everything down on a paper to reorganise myself.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
People that are agressive for no reason. People who over criticise , those who can't appreciate anything and are always focused on the negative aspect of everything.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Morality , goals , the future of humanity , politics , religion , zionism ; esoteric knowledge , occultism.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life ?
The new iPhone.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
As someone who is open minded , who likes to debate , quite erudite. I think they don't know how big of a deal it is for me to find something that is worth fighting for and how decisive it is for my life to move on.
They would never say I don't want to help.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Reading , watch documentaries on Youtube about the ancient mysteries of religions , play RPG games.