This is mostly for those who already have an opinion. I think that I have been posting long enough for several of you who are well versed in mbti, to have some idea.
- People tend to believe that I am an entp because of my behavior and sense of humor, I think.
- When I take the tests, I score either intp or entp.. borderline on i/e always.
- I identify with most of both type profiles.
- I believe myself to be Ti dominant.
- When I took the cog processes test, once I reached the section on Ti - I felt right at home.. and scored highest in that.
- I seem more extroverted online than in person, but I am not uncomfortable and I don't feel intimidated by RL - I'm just not too damn interested tbh. I could easily chat someone up, but whats the point.
- I'm an enneagram 8w7 (and I have heard that its possible for intps to be 8s.. also heard its not likely; and that entps are frequently 8s).
- I'm not a pedantic grammar or spelling nazi. I believe that if the point is made clearly, then who cares about a misplaced comma? Just doesn't matter to me.
- I'm not afraid of conflict or speaking my mind (rl and online), but usually I can see its not worth the effort as it will fall or deaf ears or be completely misunderstood.
- Someone made the observation that I have an aversion to social situations yet I am 'dominant socially.' The aversion again would come from 'whats the point' - rather than 'o yikes! ppl!' I mean, I could go drink with them, play board games, but blah. Boring. THEY BORE ME!
- I'm always in my head. When I do speak it its more a stream of consciousness that I'm voicing rather than interactive blah de dah shit shootin' (though I can force that sort of thing). [eh. probably just indicative of nt in general there].
- I'm not annoying to be around ever. I'm very chill.. though I do prefer to lead in the conversation (unless you are particularly interesting or funny.. or have relevant things to say - otherwise I'll tune you out).
So which side out there is willing to claim me? ENTPs -or- INTPs? (and intps.. don't be biased because of my lack of neat typing. I really just realized a long time ago that it doesn't matter all that much).