This is a discussion on Another INTJ vs. INTP dilemma. within the What's my personality type? forums, part of the Personality Cafe category; Originally Posted by inevitabilis Any other input? I don't think an INTJ would value Fe over Fi. It's also odd ...
Last edited by Gentleman; 08-09-2014 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Derped
A) a self-confident arrogant asshole who is EXTREMELY intelligent, NEVER wrong, and just all round awesome.
B) a person who's actually pretty friendly deep down, you just have no fucking clue how to get this across. Also, you like very random conversations.
Originally Posted by Orange Fusion:9505234
A. all the way!
(i know this is a joke.)
Do you behave more like this woman:
Or this woman:
Here's a questionnaire sticky; ( @Stampede and @Tonic , since you both asked)
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I believe I answered this at the beginning of this thread.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I yearn for success, and pretty much happiness. I life I can enjoy to the fullest. A lot of people have come to achieve a life that they themselves find ideal, and I'd like to achieve that success and that feeling too. Must be great.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Whenever I get to express my thoughts clearly about something I really enjoy passionately, it feels nice. Because I usually have a bunch of thoughts cluttered in my head and I can't express it because I don't have the main details to really explain what I think clearly.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
I usually don't feel inferior, does that make me stuck up? Maybe whenever a person clearly defeats me in a debate with great reasoning and a well structured argument... that really gets me to feel inferior.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
How much my decisions make sense to myself is usually a big thing. I don't really care if others disagree with my decisions, if it plays out well in my head and makes some sort of logical sense, it's good to me.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I always tend to play a leader in a project situation. I actually like it, too. I like having control of the outcome, I rarely do trust other peoples opinions (unless I'm asking something myself that I trust that other people would know better than I would) All in all, I like having control since I feel skeptical about other people's decisions.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
This is really hard to describe. Uh, going out with friends to like a carnival (wow so exhilarating) and then coming back to have a good night's sleep alone? Yeah, that sounds...fun?
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
When I want to learn something new, I believe being hands-on would be good... but I tend to theorize and get my own way around the subject to fully understand it.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I think I'm very organized. I like planning things out ahead of time, and I usually finish things earlier to get it off my hands. It just puts me at ease.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense at first, then I'll choose the latter. (Was that a good enough answer?)
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I'd rather follow what I believe myself. I like working by myself, most of the time.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I speak very little, and if I do speak it probably has a lot of thinking behind it. I prefer group discussions though, so other people can lead it on and expand on what I've. I like slowly integrating myself into a conversation, one-on-one results in the other person expecting you to say something, more so than group discussions.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Most of the time, I'd like to know what I'm jumping into.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I'd probably go to the night out, depending on where it is. I can always record the show later, or watch the episode again soon. If it's a late night party or a night club, the crowd is just going to make me feel worse. If it's just walking in the dark with a few friends, sure why not.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I complain a lot.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
If they're too jumpy and hyper, they wear me down. And they usually bore me too. If they're constantly insecure and need re-assurance about everything I'd probably hate them too. This sounds bad but.. I don't care for a lot of things, and your problems is probably one of them.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Are you asking for my interests?
18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life
The first world problems. I always think of what is happening to other people around the world, that everyone has different lives. So I don't want to pay attention to little touchy-feely problems that I'll get over in a day.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
They think I'm a nice person... ha. I'd like to get help from @decretum for this question.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I'm going to go out to a lot of resturants and eat a lot of food. Alone. :D
A lot of my answers might not make much sense, sorry.