Curious of external opinions. I personally know my type, MBTI & Enneagram. Just wondering for shits and giggles.
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I know it, just doing this to do it.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Knowledge stemming solely from factual evidence, I don't care for a big picture or this and that. I like knowing a system and sticking to it, until the system fails, then I like finding a new system for the same intended purpose.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I feel my finest at work, I have never felt as "at home" as I do at work.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
I'm not a big talker, and I'm not good at expressing myself with anything besides exactly what I express. I shy away from groups.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
The "right" decision. If I have to push someone off of a train to stop it, and to save others' lives, I will. I don't care about how my decisions effect myself or those around me.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I like to control all aspects of my projects, however I like to produce the same results as I normally do, so my emphasis is on detail.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I can't answer this without a dead giveaway to what my type is... Lol let's keep it fun.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
Hands-on. I'm like the flash, I jump right into things, get my ass kicked, and remember it for next time.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
Moderately below average.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Both. I like learning about a system before I can fully trust it.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Both, and either. When the situation calls for either, I adapt.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Jump into action right away. Action always speaks louder than words.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Fuck them, they want to do something every Saturday.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I fully indulge myself in some sort of project or learning experience. I get sort of twitch reactions to things, and find it easy to blow up when bothered.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I don't know, I just do sometimes.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
I wouldn't know, I don't pay attention to them.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
My friends generally think I'm level headed and pretty chillax, they can trust me to do things for them. Nothing in particular is wrong with their perception, but I do have my moments.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Wondering what I'm going to do, come up with a solid game plan, end up doing nothing, and give advice to other people on what to do. The day ends, and I get pissed off with myself.