1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Mental health diagnoses including bipolar, adhd, and depression
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I have no idea really. I guess i want to find meaning something to live for. Fun, excitement, approval also sound great.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I was in a play performing in front of a crowd and getting everything right. I felt good because everyone could see my work and whar=t a great performer i was
4) What makes you feel inferior?
Being disapproved of, criticized, making mistakes, losing competitions
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Usually i do a cost-benefit analysis. I also tend to think about status and approval
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I like to do something creative that hasnít been done before, something that will impress whoever is judging
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
One time i went to a friendís birthday party where everyone wanted to taalk to me and included me in everything and we smoked weed and hung out.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I tend to learn best hands-on
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I do both, but if i had to pick i try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I try to follow what i believe and be myself
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I tend to speak without thinking, which gets me into trouble
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Yes action speaks louder than words. I tend to jump into action asap because i think itís important that a problem is solved before itís too late
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Go with the friend.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I tend to be irritable
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
When they take things to seriously, act overly emotional, overstep personal boundaries, or are hypocrites
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Anything really. I like riverdale, stranger things, true crime, fashion
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
I donít know because i donít pay attention to them
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
They see me as a crazy mood-swinging whackjob. They think i canít do anything right and am unintelligent. Sometimes i tryto keep it that way to lower expectations, most of it is unwanted. They donít tend to believe in my ideas.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Maybe iíll go to the beach with a friend, blog, read articles