1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I feel like a share a similar amount of aspects from several different personality types. I mean, I know I'm almost definitely IxFx, but I guess I just haven't figured out my cognitive functions yet. I also have social anxiety and depression, so this could be affecting it as well.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Greatness, being the best at several things at once. More specifically I'd like to be a multi-billionaire, and famous actor and author haha. Not ambitious at all. I just think that sitting around living pay check to pay check taking life as it comes won't make an impact on people to how they feel about me, and is a waste of a life.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
About 2-3 years ago, during year 7 and year 8 (grade 6 and 7). I had friends I cared about and loved talking to. I got involved in a lot of stuff both inside and outside of school. Everyone was really friendly with me and although I wasn't in the popular crowd, I felt like I could get in if I tried. But I didn't, and still enjoyed most moments of my life then.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
Patronising, when people brag to me. When people do stuff I should be able to do. When people say 'Don't you even know how to...' to me. I feel pretty weak and pathetic then, like I want to cry and hide away or something. Even though most of them don't actually mean what they're saying.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I think about how much people will get pissed off at me haha. If I have time to manage a decision I'll weigh up the pro-cons to the available options, but if I don't I often make them hastily, basing them on how I feel.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I put emphasis on getting stuff done on time and have something that's at least working by the end of it. I hate trying out different things, 'paths' or options, afraid that I'm just wasting time. I like to have control of the outcome because otherwise it reflects badly on me.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Might sound silly, but the last time I had a decent chat to an actual friend, which was months ago. We were walking back home from a park with drinks and talking about stupid people, annoying people, aspirations, how certain types of people made us feel (yes I'm male).
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
Theory out of those three probably. Whenever I have to revise something for school I basically just memorise what it might be used for (but not, say, the examples the teacher gives us). When I was like 6, I remembered my times tables by picturing monsters eating or adding numbers. It's really weird and I can't remember the details of it. With regards to hands on, I hate it and it doesn't seem natural at all, but its probably the best way to learn for me without really concentrating, if you get what I mean.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
Fairly organised when I want to be. When I'm planning to do something I like, I'm all prepared days or weeks or whatever in advance. When I'm planning to do something I don't like, I always leave it til the last minute, and procrastinate. I don't care about a messy room or desk usually, unless I'm trying to find something obviously...if that happens then all organise as I go, and after I find whatever it is I'm looking for, I try to keep it that way.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Principles behind it. Generally I don't care about looking for information that supports it. When I hear an idea I (probably ignorantly so) believe it could be possible and start looking into how it could work.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
The former, although I hate the idea of belonging to a 'given group'. That's just pathetic. We can all fit in as human beings guys, we just need to make a few compromises...
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Hard to say. I've always been pretty sure I think before speaking, but often I say something really stupid that comes out of my mouth when I've been talking for more than two sentences. Then I feel so bad when people get upset or react like I'm stupid. I definitely prefer one to one communication. I can get my ideas across clearer and more easily, plus its easier to read the person.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Former. I have to do a whole lot of research on something before I do it. Say any physical activity. Even just visiting someplace I've never been before. But yes, actions speak louder than words. I'm sick of people being supportive to my face and then saying bad stuff about me to another person, or when I'm there as well and there's another guy that has more influence. The 'supportive' guy will backstab me then due to peer pressure and that's just so annoying.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Hmmm...actual friends or just random people from school? ;) I'd definitely be conflicted, even if I was sure these guys weren't just winding me up about wanting to hang out with me. In the end, I'd go. I can just watch the show later of need be.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Annoyed and frustrated at everything and everyone. I just get angry at everything and want time alone to calm down and soothe myself.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Saying stuff about people behind their back. Backstabbing. Judgemental. Laughing at what other people enjoy doing. First two make me angry at them, second two just make me feel really frustrated. Also, I hate it when people speak to you in a cruel or impatient or serious voice.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Kinda talked about this above in question 7. Yeah, basically that.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
I guess sports? Don't care for that at all. Latest news, comings and goings in the world. New baby of this or that actor. New prince in the British Empire.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
Actual friends? I guess they perceive me as boring, responsible, quiet, soft, shy, witty maybe and stubborn. Nothing wrong with that perception, because I believe it's true. They'd never say I was outgoing, ambitious or charismatic in any way.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Videos games and reading. Sitting down outside in my own garden, coke in one hand and my phone in the other, probably with my eyes closed and breathing in the fresh air...