Questionnaire answers. Guess my type. Or help me find it, idk. - Page 2

Questionnaire answers. Guess my type. Or help me find it, idk.

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45
Thank Tree3Thanks

This is a discussion on Questionnaire answers. Guess my type. Or help me find it, idk. within the What's my personality type? forums, part of the Personality Cafe category; I answered another questionnaire to give you more information. (This one: https://personalitycafe.com/whats-my-...type-form.html Thanks, Herp.) 1) What aspect of your personality ...

  1. #11
    Unknown Personality

    I answered another questionnaire to give you more information. (This one: https://personalitycafe.com/whats-my-...type-form.html Thanks, Herp.)

    1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

    Thinking/Feeling. I think I use both a lot. Intuiting/Sensing. I am very abstract person but care a lot about some real-life things, like money, aesthetics and architecture.

    2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

    Security. I want to be safe. I want to have health and enough money to live comfortably. Everything else is fixable.
    Fulfillment. I want to find what it is that will give me fulfillment. I have no idea what it could be, honestly.

    3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

    I was in love and it was beautiful. We were friends for eight months before dating, and I think those first eight months might've been even more beautiful than the romantic relationship itself, because of the process of discovering our feelings. It happened only once.

    4) What makes you feel inferior?

    Being socially awkward. I'm a strange person. I don't relate to others easily or very well. There is also this sense that I'm deeply and fundamentally flawed in a way.

    5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

    I tend to go with what feels right. There is a bit of logic behind it, though ("following my heart will probably cause long-term happiness and I'd rather be happy than bitter and sad"). I do, however, consider all the possibilities and outcomes before coming to that decision. If it affects someone else (like my family), I think about them too, but I think first and foremost about myself, because in my internal world, I matter most.

    6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

    Yes. I'm quite controlling. In fact, I don't work well in groups. I tend to thing big-picture and figure out the details later. The details are kind of a bore to me.

    7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

    I can't think of one specific time, but the times I have the most fun always involve laughing. Comedy is life to me. I like being around funny people. I like watching comedy on TV.

    8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)

    Depends on the subject, I guess. My instict is to theorize, though. Reading and listening is great, too. Visual cues often distract me, unless there is an actual point for the demonstration (like a guitar chord). I don't take a hands-on approach often enough to know how I would react to it. Let's just say, if you're teaching me about psychology, I'd rather you speak than show me a video, because I would learn faster if you spoke. If I'm learning how to play guitar (which I have), I'd rather be hands-on than theorize (which is what happened).

    9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?

    Very little. Very disorganized. I wish I was organized. I'd kill to be one of those Monica Geller type people. My life would probably be easier.

    10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

    I do both. I always find it best to do both. And I weigh those two pieces of information (whether it makes sense/whether there is something that supports it) to decide if I find it valid. And I generally end up with, "Yeah, maybe. Let's wait and see."

    11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

    Being myself/following what I believe. But I also need to know the people I love are doing fine, whatever "fine" means to them (being themselves or belonging to a group). I'm unhappy if they are. I care about few people, though.

    12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

    Think before speaking, always. Definitely one-on-one. I find group reunions stressful/don't like paying attention to more than one person at a time. Three people (counting me) can be fine, but more than that is annoying. It also depends on how the group communicates. If everyone listens to one another and everyone who wants to speak gets to speak, it's fine. I don't like when group interactions become loud and people talk over one another. Not because it's unfair (although it is), but because it's just. not. fun. However, if I can avoid group interactions, I do.

    13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

    I like to know where I'm jumping before leaping. Literally and figuratively (ha). Yes and no. Action often means more than words because, well, words can be lies! But so can actions, so you never know.

    14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

    Depends on how fun their plans sound. Ideally, I watch the show first and go out later. If what they have in mind sounds fun and can't wait, I go out and watch the show later (technology has come a long way, after all). If it doesn't sound fun at all, I just don't go and watch my favorite show (and many others).

    15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

    Irritated. I treat people badly. Not, you know, horribly or anything. I just lose my patience to deal with others, so I avoid contact with them as much as I can.

    16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

    Being too loud, too mean or too "funny". Being up on their high horse thinking they own the world. Being a lying, dishonest piece of shit. Wanting to control others. Manipulating others. Being close-minded. Needing too much external approval (whether that means becoming a doctor when you don't want to or getting the new iPhone when you can't afford it).

    17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

    Many things, yes. But right now I'm just thinking of architecture, psychology and obviously TV series. And I like talking about ideas, theories and concepts in general.

    18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life?

    Organization. How to treat people. Thoughtfulness. The way I dress (despite the fact that aesthetics matters to me).

    19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality?

    They perceive me as apathetic. It's wrong because I do care about some things, but don't show it anyway. They would probably never say I'm outgoing. And they would never say I'm thoughtful, which I CAN be, I swear.

    20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

    Going on car rides, listening to music, playing music, watching TV series (comedy and drama, please), eating a lot, learning some new things, dancing... maybe cooking, too.

  2. #12

    Have you considered ISTJ?

  3. #13
    Unknown Personality

    Quote Originally Posted by Ardielley View Post
    Have you considered ISTJ?
    Not really. What makes you think of ISTJ?

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14

    Firstly, I do think you're an Fi user, but I don't think it's in a dominant position. Assuming you're an introvert, that leaves INTJ and ISTJ. I'm leaning towards ISTJ because you seem to have a pretty big Si focus. Your mentions of wanting security, romanticizing the past, deeply valuing honesty, and repressing "inappropriate" behavior all come off as quite Si to me. You also appear to have high Te just by looking at the way you write. You have a very blunt, no-nonsense tone to your writing which is very Te. Examples of this are 4 and 6 in your first questionnaire. Also, being "controlling" is quite often indicative of Te.

    With that said, if you truly are ISTJ, your Ne seems pretty developed as you say you're comfortable with change.
    Lord Fudgingsley thanked this post.

  6. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Ardielley View Post
    Firstly, I do think you're an Fi user, but I don't think it's in a dominant position. Assuming you're an introvert, that leaves INTJ and ISTJ. I'm leaning towards ISTJ because you seem to have a pretty big Si focus. Your mentions of wanting security, romanticizing the past, deeply valuing honesty, and repressing "inappropriate" behavior all come off as quite Si to me. You also appear to have high Te just by looking at the way you write. You have a very blunt, no-nonsense tone to your writing which is very Te. Examples of this are 4 and 6 in your first questionnaire. Also, being "controlling" is quite often indicative of Te.

    With that said, if you truly are ISTJ, your Ne seems pretty developed as you say you're comfortable with change.
    I think this is on the right track, though I think ESTJ is possible.

    Neither of your sets of answers speak Fe to me, nor is intuition apparent. You have a taste for the abstract, but it doesn't reflect in your answers; hinting that it's a disconnected, non-central aspect. I agree that there is a great level of Si here.

    You're not a stereotypical extravert, but most ESTJs are not anyway. I am not sure between ESTJ or ISTJ; I could easily accept either.
    Ardielley thanked this post.

  7. #16

    Oww, yes this questionnaire is clearer and I'd agree on ISTJ. Actually, now that I've reread first one I seriously don't get how did I thought high Fe. O___O Probably attributed Fi qualities to anxiety??

    Good job me.

  8. #17
    Unknown Personality

    Quote Originally Posted by Ardielley View Post
    Firstly, I do think you're an Fi user, but I don't think it's in a dominant position. Assuming you're an introvert, that leaves INTJ and ISTJ. I'm leaning towards ISTJ because you seem to have a pretty big Si focus. Your mentions of wanting security, romanticizing the past, deeply valuing honesty, and repressing "inappropriate" behavior all come off as quite Si to me. You also appear to have high Te just by looking at the way you write. You have a very blunt, no-nonsense tone to your writing which is very Te. Examples of this are 4 and 6 in your first questionnaire. Also, being "controlling" is quite often indicative of Te.

    With that said, if you truly are ISTJ, your Ne seems pretty developed as you say you're comfortable with change.
    To be honest, my yearning for security stems from anxiety more than anything. Had I been asked that question five years ago, just before my anxiety kicked in really bad, I probably would've given a different answer. Especially in regard to health (hypochondria made me really obsessed with that). I also attribute repressing "inappropriate" behavior to anxiety and shyness.

    You mentioned my style of writing. While what you mention is true, I have also been told I ramble a lot. That's because I'm a mood-driven person. My style of writing changes quite frequently.

  9. #18
    Unknown Personality

    Quote Originally Posted by An Obese Skeleton View Post
    I think this is on the right track, though I think ESTJ is possible.

    Neither of your sets of answers speak Fe to me, nor is intuition apparent. You have a taste for the abstract, but it doesn't reflect in your answers; hinting that it's a disconnected, non-central aspect. I agree that there is a great level of Si here.

    You're not a stereotypical extravert, but most ESTJs are not anyway. I am not sure between ESTJ or ISTJ; I could easily accept either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyhart View Post
    Oww, yes this questionnaire is clearer and I'd agree on ISTJ. Actually, now that I've reread first one I seriously don't get how did I thought high Fe. O___O Probably attributed Fi qualities to anxiety??

    Good job me.
    I don't know what type I am, but I can surely tell you I'm not an STJ. The description doesn't fit me at all.

  10. #19
    Unknown Personality

    I just answered cognitive function tests from three different sources. Here are the results:

    extraverted Sensing (Se) **************************** (28.1)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ****************** (18.7)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************************** (44.1)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************************** (30.8)
    good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ****************** (18.7)
    limited use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************************************** (42.1)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) *********** (11.8)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************************* (45.1)
    excellent use


    Your cognitive functions are, in order of development:
    Ni - Ti - Ne - Fi - Te - Si - Se - Fe


    Te (Extroverted Thinking) (15%)
    your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

    Ti (Introverted Thinking) (80%)
    your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

    Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (75%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

    Ni (Introverted Intuition) (50%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

    Se (Extroverted Sensing) (10%)
    your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

    Si (Introverted Sensing) (40%)
    your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

    Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (25%)
    your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

    Fi (Introverted Feeling) (75%)
    your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

    -

    Should I answer a cognitive functions questionnaire?

  11. #20

    Holy shit those results. X_X Do you answer how you think before applying any anxieties or restrictions onto yourself?

    Quote Originally Posted by L. W. View Post
    I don't know what type I am, but I can surely tell you I'm not an STJ. The description doesn't fit me at all.
    What kind of descriptions are you reading, though? Try this. Socionics might not be popular on eng internets but even my friends, who are completely not into MBTI and such, have easy/easier times identifying themselves in socionics descriptions. Plus type descriptions of >this< kind are written for/from healthy people with some type-average enneagram. Because of the kind of environment I grew up in I can come off as Fi or FJ.

    Alternatively, this site is pretty understandable too.


     
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My Answers to a Questionnaire!! Step right up & Take your Guess Please!!!!
    By TheOddRhombus in forum What's my personality type?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-30-2014, 07:12 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-22-2014, 03:31 PM
  3. Type questionnaire: my answers (help!)
    By arwen7 in forum What's my personality type?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2013, 04:49 PM
  4. What's My Type Questionnaire- * Answers * , I Need your help!!
    By Xonitta in forum What's my personality type?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 01:22 PM
  5. What's My Type Questionnaire: Answers
    By hkakashi in forum What's my personality type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 04:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:36 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0