what the duck is my type? first got entp, than did 3883 tests, very diff results? - Page 2

what the duck is my type? first got entp, than did 3883 tests, very diff results?

View Poll Results: Please vote your guess

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • ExxP

    0 0%
  • ESxP

    2 25.00%
  • ENxP

    0 0%
  • IxxP

    0 0%
  • ISxP

    0 0%
  • INxP

    0 0%
  • xxFP

    0 0%
  • xxTP

    0 0%
  • ENTP

    4 50.00%
  • ESTP

    0 0%
  • ENFP

    1 12.50%
  • INFP

    0 0%
  • INTP

    0 0%
  • other

    1 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42
Thank Tree10Thanks

This is a discussion on what the duck is my type? first got entp, than did 3883 tests, very diff results? within the What's my personality type? forums, part of the Personality Cafe category; Originally Posted by MNiS Care to try these two out? The second one is a pen and paper test though, ...

  1. #11

    Quote Originally Posted by MNiS View Post
    Care to try these two out? The second one is a pen and paper test though, so be advised:

    MBTI:
    Free Personality Test | 16Personalities

    Socionics:
    Try this socionics test - ru.laser.ru

    Personally, both score me pretty accurately with the second one being extremely accurate for me (I scored heavily Ne-Fi).
    The first one doesn't load, the second one is Ne>Ni>Fe>Se=Si=Te=Fi>Ti
    Yes, I got 13 points in 4 functions.
    So this makes me xNFJ?
    Last edited by Kakorrhaphiophobia; 06-08-2015 at 05:55 AM.

  2. #12
    ENFP - The Inspirers


    Quote Originally Posted by anony231 View Post
    The first one doesn't load, the second one is Ne>Ni>Fe>Se=Si=Te=Fi>Ti
    Yes, I got 13 points in 4 functions.
    So this makes me ENFJ?
    Weird. It worked well for me. Are you sure you're being honest with yourself? What were your Ne Ni and Fe scores? Considering that Ti is your last function would suggest ENFJ. I scored the lowest on Si when I took the test.

    I'll say that you're probably an ENTP who's being forced to overuse Fe and engage in Se a lot. Either that or you're an ESTP who's being forced to overuse Fe and are engage in Ne a lot. I don't think you're an ENFP but you do have a very strong ETP vibe going for you. :)

  3. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by MNiS View Post
    Weird. It worked well for me. Are you sure you're being honest with yourself? What were your Ne Ni and Fe scores? Considering that Ti is your last function would suggest ENFJ. I scored the lowest on Si when I took the test.

    I'll say that you're probably an ENTP who's being forced to overuse Fe and engage in Se a lot. Either that or you're an ESTP who's being forced to overuse Fe and are engage in Ne a lot. I don't think you're an ENFP but you do have a very strong ETP vibe going for you. :)
    Ne 26, Ni 22 Fe 19, others 13, Ti 8. The Si and Ti shocked me though, I always get high Ti and my Si is lowest. It's probably ENTP though, thanks for the help. I don't think that I am a Fe dom or a J. It's probably my Fe starting to develop (there's a theory which states tertiary function develops in late teens)

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    ENFP - The Inspirers


    Quote Originally Posted by anony231 View Post
    Ne 26, Ni 22 Fe 19, others 13, Ti 8. The Si and Ti shocked me though, I always get high Ti and my Si is lowest. It's probably ENTP though, thanks for the help. I don't think that I am a Fe dom or a J. It's probably my Fe starting to develop (there's a theory which states tertiary function develops in late teens)
    Yeah, ENTP sounds right for you. You even have the stereotypical trolling part done well. I should also add that I adore female ENTPs. You're wickedly funny, pretty damn smart and are a lot of fun to be around. :)

  6. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by MNiS View Post
    Yeah, ENTP sounds right for you. You even have the stereotypical trolling part done well. I should also add that I adore female ENTPs. You're wickedly funny, pretty damn smart and are a lot of fun to be around. :)
    Thank you!! I adore ENFP's!! They are like less trollish/sarcastic, more aimable ENTP's. I have a potential to like all types but ESTJ's.
    MNiS thanked this post.

  7. #16
    ENFP - The Inspirers


    Quote Originally Posted by anony231 View Post
    Thank you!! I adore ENFP's!! They are like less trollish/sarcastic, more aimable ENTP's. I have a potential to like all types but ESTJ's.
    LOL!! Oh my god, you're funny. You're a keeper.

    Well, I'm glad that was very productive. It's wayy past my bed time but congrats on figuring out your ENTPness. :)

    Also, what do you have against ESTJs? Real ESTJs aren't so bad once you get to know them. :)
    Kakorrhaphiophobia thanked this post.

  8. #17

    Quote Originally Posted by MNiS View Post
    LOL!! Oh my god, you're funny. You're a keeper.

    Well, I'm glad that was very productive. It's wayy past my bed time but congrats on figuring out your ENTPness. :)

    Also, what do you have against ESTJs? Real ESTJs aren't so bad once you get to know them. :)
    Real ESTJ's made me judgemental towards ESTJ's. They just seem against everything that makes me me, and imprison me. With them, I'm intimidated, they critisize everything I do at the second I start them, and are always limiting me somehow. (have the same problem with ENTJ's too)

  9. #18

    Make a new thread, fill questionnaire. Tests are not reliable.

  10. #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Greyhart View Post
    Make a new thread, fill questionnaire. Tests are not reliable.
    I'm at a doctor appointment now (will get my nose done) I avoided questionaires because I'm lazy, but I'll do one when I'll get home p.s: The person who voted other for me, could you write your guess? Thanks

  11. #20
    ENFP - The Inspirers


    Quote Originally Posted by anony231 View Post
    Real ESTJ's made me judgemental towards ESTJ's. They just seem against everything that makes me me, and imprison me. With them, I'm intimidated, they critisize everything I do at the second I start them, and are always limiting me somehow. (have the same problem with ENTJ's too)
    I suppose it really depends on the person. The ESTJs I've known were in the glee club or debate club so they were all fairly intelligent and knew how to socialize well. I find that young NTJs are the ones who tend to be ultra critical in a way that Ne-doms don't like. They definitely get better as they grow older though and become less of a bully with age, IME.


     
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Getting conflicting results on tests
    By orb360 in forum What's my personality type?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:13 PM
  2. I keep receiving different results from tests. Perhaps you can help?
    By wellnowwhat in forum What's my personality type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2013, 08:11 PM
  3. I keep getting different results from tests, so...
    By Vox in forum What's my personality type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-17-2012, 05:06 PM
  4. [ENTP] Do you sometimes results introverted in tests?
    By Ariberto in forum ENTP Forum- The Visionaries
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 09:14 PM
  5. Varied results, honest on all tests ....
    By Emo INTP in forum Myers Briggs Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 01:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:13 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0