1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I seem to be, well, extremely introverted and some judging, but with ENFP tendencies. I get energized by talking to certain individuals, but I also am energized by being alone to a point, then I feel lonely and need to socialize with those certain individuals.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I yearn for, happiness. I want to be my own person and not have to put a mask over myself around other people.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
When I feel like I'm at my finest, is when I am harmonious with the other people around me. I really don't like conflict, and I don't like feeling disconnected with the people around me and feeling like I have to hide everything from them.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
When I go unnoticed for too long. There's a point where I don't like to be the center of attention, but I don't like to be invisible for too long. I don't like feeling unneeded.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I tend to dwell on how my decisions will effect other people, what will be effected by them in the long-run, my feelings on it, the pros and cons.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I tend to try and do projects on my own and not in a group, and I like to know what I do before I start it. I like to make it thorough and depending on what project artistic.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I was with a few close friends before our group dwindled, and we were at her house and acting crazy and having a good time and I didn't have a care in the world and for once I didn't have to mask myself.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I love to theorize things, I'm not the best at memorizing things, and I tend to be a hands-on person.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
Umm... It depends. My desk, binder, room, notebook, everything is very unorganized. I like to plan ahead, but I am also indecisive.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I try to understand what goes behind it and things that support it at the same time.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
For me it's both.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I, well it depends. I tend to speak before thinking, but I like to think before I speak and sometimes that's hard.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Again, it depends, sometimes I jump before I look but I like to be the other way around. and with the second one I'm 50 50 on that too.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I go with them because I don't feel like hurting their feelings, plus I can always watch it later online.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I tend to get really irritable and drained and exhausted.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
When they are rude, obnoxious, self-absorbed, selfish... ect.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
psychology, current world problems, theories, random things, science...
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
What I wear, fashion, my own needs.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
The most I've ever heard a friend say is I'm nice.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I'll probably go on skype and runescape all day, but if a friend invites me to the mall I'll go since I have no plans.