Hey guys! Okay, the most important question:
What cookie would you like?
Lol, now you've answered that, it's MY turn to answer the questions. Heheheh.
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I'm actually quite sure I'm an ISFJ, but I also score quite high on Fi, which leads me to get INFP/ISFP at times. After reading the descriptions of those two, I feel there are things that fit me from all three types. So, I feel I'm a mixed bag and I hope to gain some insight.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I really want to publish a book. For writing, I've always wanted to write. It's kind of a dream for me. I also want to be a positive influence on people. Finally, I want to do God's work.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I guess when I was sixteen-seventeen. I was brimming with hope for the future.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
When I'm not good at something or not confident.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
When it comes to decisions that would affect me directly, I would consider my own feelings and the pros and cons.
For decisions affecting others which I have to make, I would ask them their feelings on it.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
To make sure I submit something with substance. At times, I tend to cut things close, but it's usually before the deadline that I have "inspiration" and be able to write something good.
When it comes to group projects, I like to do my part well and I expect others to do the same. I remember there was once my friend and I were working on a project with other people. She ended up doing someone else's part, because they weren't throwing in their weight. I supported her by helping her out, because I didn't think it was fair on her. Of course, we didn't talk to the person for weeks.
Yes, I'd like to have as much control as possible, but there are some things you can't control.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Oh, many times. Usually when I'm hanging out with my friends. We usually talk, eat, hang out and things like that.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
When it comes to school work, I tend to memorize, because it's easiest that way. But I also like doing hands on work.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I'm not organised at all. But then, every once in a while, I'd get my act together and clean.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I look for information that supports it. When it comes to theories, I keep an open mind, because I know it's not really proven yet.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
This is a hard question for me, because I tend to do both. I want others to be happy, but I also want myself to be happy too.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Think before I speak, except with friends. I prefer one on one and small group discussions.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I look before I leap. Then I put one foot forward. Then I look again, and think if it's a wise decision to leap. Why should I even leap? I end up standing there for days and nights.
Yes, actions do speak louder than words.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Meh. It depends. If I'm feeling charitable, I would go with them. But most of the time, I'd make up some excuse and watch my damn show.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I tend to be very short-tempered.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I hate prejudiced people, bigots, and backstabbers.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
With my friends, I'm very opinionated. I talk on every subject under the sun, like politics, current events, psychology...stuff which my friends say are "intellectual". I don't feel intellectual, but I do like talking about them. It's really because of my friends who got me interested in such subjects. They've even got me interested in philosophy.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
If you were to ask my mother, it's my grooming. Heh. I'm a messy person.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
They all think I'm a Thinker, which I'm not. I'm definitely 75% Feeler, if not more. None of my friends have said I'm not loyal. None of them also said I'm loud.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Hanging out with my friends, going on PerC, reading up on stuff.
Thanks in advance. =D And have another cookie to go! (You know you want it! :kitty:)