I'm trying to find my type so any and all help is appreciated!! I don't know what any of my cognitive functions are, but I would like to find out what others think. If my answer to something doesn't make sense or doesn't answer the question please tell me! I'm gonna do two questionnaires so whichever one helps the most.
0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
Not really I'm pretty chill right now. I'm 16 and female.
1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
Ok I can't post links or pictures because I don't have 15 posts so it's just a mountain with a bridge basically.
I'm wondering who built that bridge and how did they built?? How old is it? Also this scenery is gorgeous. I would love to be able to smell the fresh air. I wonder what's under the bridge. Is there a river? Lake? Who knows!
2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
I would be mad on the inside but I would find the situation funny because this is just my luck. I don't know anything about cars, so I wouldn't be much use for getting the car working again. I could use my phone to google solutions and find out ways to get the car starting again.
3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
I don't want to go to this party at all. If the majority of the group want to party then I'll just have to suck it up and wait in the car until they're done. If the majority of the group doesn't want to go then sucks for the driver because we are headin home. If it's split 50/50 then the party can go ahead while the rest of the group find something to do until they're done. Maybe go to a taco bell or something. Or If we're gonna stay at a hotel for the night either way then it really doesn't matter I'll go to the hotel and everyone else can do their thing.
4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
I'm angered on the inside and annoyed, and I'll start arguing with them about it. For example, I have a friend who is against gay marriage and I'm completely for it and I love arguing about it with her. Whenever the topic of gay marriage is mentioned and she says something against it I immediately begin an argument with her. I know I should be open-minded but I can't help myself to an argument.
7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
a) I'm not really sure. I guess I don't really fit in anywhere? I don't really belong to any sort of group. That kinda distinguishes me in some way. I really don't know what makes me unique. b) I wish I didn't care as much about what people think of me. It annoys me SO much how much I care. I know it doesn't make sense, like we're all gonna die eventually so it doesn't matter what people think. But I do care! And it's the most annoying thing. I remember when I was in middle school I was afraid of wearing sweat pants to school because I thought people would judge me for it. I want to slap myself. No one cares if you're wearing sweatpants ohmygod.
8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
I get hunches about people a lot. I don't know why I get hunches about people, I may be subconsciously noticing things?? My gut feelings about people happen randomly, they're not really triggered by anything. I just get feelings about people sometimes. I also sometimes get these feelings that something bad is going to happen if I, for example, go watch a movie with my friend. I always ignore these because they're stupid and I know nothing bad is going to happen. I think it may just be anxiety or somethin tho.
9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
I get super pumped up when I play video games. I don't know why but I get so energized. I was recently playing dragon age and I was gettin so excited. I also get super pumped when I'm reading a good book. Or watching movies. I'm not really sure what drains me. Being with people drains me.
10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
I think I'm a weird person and I always have weird thoughts. I think they're funny but I keep them to myself so people aren't like "whats wrong with u." I'm not really sure what else.
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I just don't know myself enough to know what cognitive functions I use and what order I use them in. I just genuinely have no idea.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I really just want to have a fun and exciting life full of adventure. I'm bored 99% of the time and I hate it I just want to have fun. I just want to get money, travel the world in 79 days, and do whatever.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I honest to god can't think of a time. I guess I feel like I'm at my finest now because whenever I look back at my life and the choices I cry because why would I do that I'm sos tupid. I've learned from the things I did and I don't want to repeat them, so I'm down with how I am now.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
I feel inferior when other people do better than me in anything. I like to be the best in everything I do which is completely unrealistic. I went skiing last winter? or the winter before last? and I thought I was gonna own it and I sucked. Basically failure makes me feel inferior.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
When I'm making decisions I usually think of the pro's and con's and just whatever makes the most sense to do. I generally don't think about people and how they would feel about the decision.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Two of my friends came over and we started talking about religion and the universe and how we felt about ethical matters (death penalty, animal testing). It was so much fun. My memory of it is pretty decent considering this was about two weeks ago. My friends was sitting on a chair, my other friend was on my bed and I was next to her on the bed. We were sharing our views on the subject.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
Umm I like to memorize things, and I think that feels most natural to me.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I view myself as organized, but others see me as disorganized. I love to be organized, so I'll organize my backpack for school, but then one day I'm in a rush so I cram my papers in my bag. I then begin stuffing more papers inside instead of placing them where they belong, so my bag becomes a mess. I eventually clean out my bag and the cycle begins again. This happens with everything-my room, my clothes, etc.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I speak before thinking. I've been trying to think before I speak more and I think I'm making an improvement. Also, I prefer group discussions as long as I'm not participating. I like to listen to people discuss things, but I don't like to join in. If I have to join in then I'd rather have one-on-one.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I like to know where I'm jumping before I leap. However, sometimes I take too long to figure out where I'm jumping so I just do it. Overall, I prefer to learn before I take action. Actions definitely speak louder than words. We can say whatever we like, but change only comes from action.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Honestly, I wouldn't answer in the first place. I just tell them no and that's that.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
It takes a lot for me to get stressed out, but when I am I usually just complain about it to myself. For example if I procrastinate doing a big project and I'm up at 2 am the day before it's due, I'll just be doin my project and asking myself why I always wait last minute. Sometimes I start crying.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I absolutely hate arrogant people, and people who lie. I also can't stand people who think they're better than others, and I also dislike when people are overly emotional (I don't mind when people are being emotional,, that's normal, I just don't like what people are over the top? if that makes sense).
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I like talking about controversial things with others and about the universe. Also talking about religion is really fun.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
I asked how my friends how they perceive me and friend one said, "funny and straightforward." Friend two said, "awkward, funny, and introverted." Friend three said, "not there" and I asked her to elaborate and then she said "you distance yourself from people." I would disagree with me distancing people.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I'd play video games and read. Maybe I would play a card game or take some personality quizzes. Watch some movies.
If you need anything just ask. If I'm not specific enough on a question just tell me and I'll try and add more to it. help. thank you.