This is an alternate questionnaire form you can fill out and post in order to help determine your Cognitive Functions!
Please start a new thread when filling the questions out; don't post answers here.
0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
Thank you to everyone who provided input and feedback. More suggestions are welcome; I can always make a new revision.