1. probably another annoying hipster photo. it does remind me of warmth and completeness and stuff though >.< i want to lay there with him -sigh
2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts and outward reactions?
YAYYYY SOMETHING INTERESTING IS FINALLY HAPPENING :D
3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was just announced. They assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later. How do you feel about this party, and what do you do?
i hate after parties. im going to go somewhere to recollect my thoughts and admire life/energy etc.
4. On the drive back, a friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
calculate the importance of my relationship with the friend. if i do care about him/her alot, accept that they have different taste in music. if i only hang around them out of loyalty, i make them my "pet". i outwardly say "i can see where you're coming from too. wow im confused now blah blah blah"
5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
re-evaluate what i think is the point of life to include the atrocity, so i dont get pissed about how my theories on life have exceptions.
6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them?
mainly stuff based on human behaviour and courtesy. too many to think of right now.
7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else?
im too critical with people. i hate easily.
b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
i would make myself more socially adept because thats how i see people are valued.
8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? When are they most often triggered?
if there is no other solution, i trust them. but if there is a logical way, then i disregard them as a personal weakness that makes me inferior to other people
9. a) What activities energize you most?
having intimate one-on-one conversations, or cuddling/kissing a significant other. also, just relaxing and thinking about the world, life, etc.
b) What activities drain you most? Why?
parties or any social occassion with alot of people, when theres a lot of small talk, and i have nothing in common with them. i need that connection, when there isnt a connection, it makes me feel worthless, and i want to die. i just cant stand too much small talk.
10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
i hate seeing people enjoy their life with friends. they look so happy, and it makes me realise im really lonely, even when i do have friends. i still feel disconnected though :(