This is a discussion on Socionics type questionnaire within the What's my Socionics type? forums, part of the Socionics Forum category; Originally Posted by aestrivex yes, of course i am. so get on it...
After some evluation of the value question: I think we need a "why" in order to get more in-depth answers.
For those looking to find their Socionics type, one great way to type yourself under that system & bypass some of the common false stereotypes is to use Reinin dichotomies.
- Reinin Dichotomies Research Results
- Reinin Dichotomies Wikisocion
- Reinin Dichotomy Type Calculator
Read about and try to evaluate yourself on at least these five dichotomies: Static/Dynamic, Merry/Serious, Decisive/Judicious, Tactical/Strategic, Positivist/Negativist. This will help to narrow down your type to a few.
1. Beauty is a very subjective thing. Beauty could be the way that someone does something, beauty could be how someone looks. I tend to use the word "beautiful" when talking about something that puts me in awe.
2. I find all of my values to be important. I would have too many to list.
3. I'm a nihilist, I have no religious affiliation at all. And i don't hold any affiliation because there is no reason for me to believe.
4. My opinion on war. Well if we look at what my home country is doing (USA) I would say that we should take our troops out of everywhere. We are wasting over 2 billion dollars per day blowing people up for no reason. And what is power? Power can be many different things. If we are talking about a country power then i would say that power would be a great economy, great engineering, great science, freedom on the individual, and so forth.
5. My conversations will be about science, psychology or politics most of the time. I will often talk about video games with my friends too.
6. I'll sometimes talk about poisons and things that have been proven unhealthy(does that count as health and medicine?). No, not really focused on my body.
7. When I get to decide them I tend to kind of enjoy them. When I don't I hate it.
8. Enders shadow, DeathNote, Full Metal Alchemist, Breaking bad.
9. It's been a while since i have cried. Lot's of things make me smile. I will smile after laughter, I'll smile when i'm around someone of sexual interest. I also really love the feeling of getting something right. I love being able to finish writing a program and seeing it work, and stuff like that.
10. Being alone at nigh time.
Evaluation & Behaviour
11. People see me as socially retarded (being that I am). I think i would like to improve my physical image.
12. when people give me complements they often tell me that I'm intelligent. I like my intelligence.
13. I would like to become more knowledgeable of science and math (I'm already up there, but i really want to become better) I want to be a great scientist who has made great discoveries. (maybe add to string theory)
14. I never really feel happy, not depressed, but not happy. My reaction to it would really just be to want happiness.
People & Interactions
15. I love enfp's (MBTI) they're just so fun! And i really enjoy it when people are smart, there is nothing worse than an idiot. I hate dumb people. I detest dumb people. I hate it when people act like being good at schoolwork makes you an intelligent person. I also get along with other intellectual types quite easy.
16. Romanticly... This is a hard question because i haven't had much experience here. Well i obviously wouldn't want a stupid or dogmatic woman. Really I think I would like someone with the characteristics of the enfp.
17. I would definitely be sure to tone down the yelling. I believe the constant yelling in my house has caused all my anxiety problems. And I would make sure to help build my child's confidence.
18. Fun, let's start a debate.
19. My relationship to society? Ummm... Not good? I think people are getting to stupid. Retards are multiplining like rabits while the more intelligent people aren't having children because it doesn't benifit them. In a few hundred years we are going to see a horrible shit-stain instead of the humanity we see today.
20. I let people come up to me, and if I enjoy their company I wont argue with it. I act a lot more open and "silly" around friends.