If you want to answer the questionnaire, please do not respond to this post; start a new thread instead. Thank you."What's my Socionics type?" questionnaire
1. What is beauty? What is love?
2. What are your most important values?
3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
7. What do you think of daily chores?
8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
21. How do you behave around strangers?
This questionnaire was created by several people:
@esq - the author of original questions, most of which are included in the current version.
@aconite (me) - responsible for starting the attempt to create a questionnaire, compiling and polishing questions.
Also, I'd like to thank our contributors/critics/co-authors (in alphabetical order): @Almost @FacelessBeauty @LeaT @Paradigm @PimpinMcBoltage @Probably @StellarTwirl