So I know I'm likely an extraverted beta or gamma type - EIE, SLE, SEE or LIE. Enneagram 3.
1. What is beauty? What is love?
Beauty is the rain, beauty is darkness. I think the night sky is a beautiful thing, and when it is dark and raining I just have to have my window open. Love is not valuable to me, well real love anyway. I don't care for a dating relationship (or a sexual one), if I was to be in a relationship it would need to have some benefit for me. Also on the subject of love, I have an insecure-avoidant attachment style if this helps.
2. What are your most important values?
I guess it's just don't be a hypocrite and don't be easily offended. Also, free speech is very important - without free speech there can be no progression. If someone doesn't agree with you, challenge them rather than trying to silence them and stop them.
Also money, I want money.
3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
I'm an atheist. I think believing in some higher power such as a God is illogical. With spiritual, I enjoy witchcraft - I am very attracted to the mystic occult world.
4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
War is usually pointless. Now, I think some conflict can be good. But war, war is started over the most asinine things. Religion is usually the cause - which for reasons stated above should show why I think this is dumb. Power on the other hand, very important to me. I crave it, I need it. I need to be in charge of everything. This probably stems from my sheer distrust of everyone else, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a bit of a kick out of bossing people around.
Also on the subject of conflict, whenever I get into an argument with someone I never raise my voice. I stay cool and collected.
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
Conspiracy theories, video games, parallel universes etc. My distrustful nature probably makes me very naturally aware of
6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
Not at all, I tend to stay up late doing work, playing games - basically doing anything apart from sleeping. I probably should take care of my body, but everything else takes priority.
7. What do you think of daily chores?
Boring and would ideally make someone else do them
8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
Mean girls, I relate to Regina George :P
Also, I typically enjoy books, films, tv shows with a strong female villain. I often relate more to these "bad girl" type characters than the heroes and find them much more enjoyable. I love the chaos they cause, as I am a very chaotic person
9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
Cry - nothing that I can remember tbh. Not just saying this to be edgy, I legit cannot remember.
Smile - last time I caused some good drama - not a full smile but a mischievous smirk. Actual smile though - getting a B on a psychology exam I wasn't confident about.
10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
Like I said, I feel "at one with the environment" when I open the window while it is raining. A sense of belonging would be felt while I'm with my friends at college. They are supportive of me being trans, and find me really funny. We have such a laugh when we're with each other.
Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
I don't dislike anything about myself, so I'll state what others have seen as weaknesses. So first of all, I can be a little snobbish and look down on people. People also say I can be a little passive aggressive and bitchy - even two faced to some extent. Some people view me being self confident as me being an egomaniac so that could be a weakness but I see it as a strength.
12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
One of my strengths is my ambition (I am a 3 after all), if I want something I will ruthlessly go after it. My leadership is another one of my strengths, that is the role I am best in. I'm pretty funny - my sense of humour is either sarcasm or insult humour so I like when people can handle that and not take it too seriously. I'm self confident as well, as you can tell so this is in my opinion, a huge strength.
13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
Hmm, probably like I said earlier, prioritising my health over getting stuff done. It will of course eventually catch up with me.
14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
Yes definitely. I'm a 3, so this happens when we disintegrate to 9- we suddenly become unmotivated. It causes me to become apathetic to failure and get kind of defeatist. The solution to this is I have to just step back and say to myself "if you keep going like this, you won't have a good life" and then I start to pick up again.
People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
Qualities I like - can take a joke, have their own opinions, I also like when people look up to me and are open about it, they have to be fun and can't be a boring rule follower.
Qualities I don't like - easily offended, boring, rule follower (unless they're following what I say, then I like it), whiny, overly emotional
16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I don't want a partner. But, if I did have one I'd want submission and money from him.
17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
I would never raise a child, I hate children! But my main concern would be that they'd grow up with that same insecure avoidant attachment style I have. I'd teach them to be independent and to take risks. I'd also prefer them to be intelligent.
18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Well I probably would question them and have a discussion about it. I'd seek to understand where they were coming from.
19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
A huge problem with society in my opinion is political correctness. I think it is stifling discussions and making people not want to share their views in case it is controversial. I wish people were more like me in this regard, I don't mind being controversial. I will share my opinions.
20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I choose friends based on how well we gel and bounce off each other. If we can sustain a good conversation and have a laugh as well, I'd love to be friends. I behave a lot bitchier around my friends because that's my sense of humour and they enjoy it.
21. How do you behave around strangers?
Hmm, well if it is a service provider I'll definitely be quite sweet and polite. It's a good lesson to learn - if someone provides you a service, turn up the charm. I am definitely very socially smart. If a stranger comes up and talks to me, I will be distrustful so I won't divulge much information but I'll still talk to them.